The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

2 minutes ago, veejay said:

Friday evening here. All clients are safe. Let's prepare for a loooong weekend. :shy:

n_00281.gif.64e44f20c6a130a6c13567b0db9020ab.gif

It can be soo exhausting to find the perfect Christmas tree. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Yeah. You can't see the wood for the trees. Same procedure as...:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

Nice one @luminous !! I've never seen this before!!!!

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Hehe :icon_cheesygrin: I hope I can come up with some new drawings next year. :paint:

In the meantime Lenny are doodling a little bit. :icon_biggrin:

lennyart45342.jpg.a0092b2bcc5cd4f20367550c0d98cc72.jpg

After they doodle, they can canoodle:kissing:

Christman Lenny.jpg

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, luminous said:

I wish all my fellow Lennies and all those who are not necessarily Lennies, but have a soft spot or symphathy for Leonard and Penny a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :xmascouple:

5a3e0aa6b307e_xmas2KopieKopie.jpg.9e346760ea1c56a5a9fb6d80d1ced6fe.jpg

Haha love the edit!

Merry Christmas everybody!

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

The raccoons (or whatever stow-away critter(s) that was hiding therein) had found the perfect tree too until Leonard and Penny chopped it down! Sigh! Here's hoping the stow-aways found happiness in the elevator shaft! 

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

The raccoons (or whatever stow-away critter(s) that was hiding therein) had found the perfect tree too until Leonard and Penny chopped it down! Sigh! Here's hoping the stow-aways found happiness in the elevator shaft! 

It would had been so awesome if that scene was a little bit longer so we could see the animal interact with Lenny. 

• Haha 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

It would had been so awesome if that scene was a little bit longer so we could see the animal interact with Lenny. 

I know it's been done hundreds of times before but it would have been a hoot* (continuing with our woodland animal theme*) to see a raccoon, his little human-like hands clenched on Leonard's festive Christmas sweater, riding piggy-back, as Leonard ran screaming around 4A! 

• Like 7

It's always a time for some thoughtful gif(t)s.

o_00483.gif.4a94ceba606a1ae598cd8e6a5bdaf385.gif

and Happy Holidays for everyone who made this thread so fondly. :xmascouple:

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

My list for Santa is short this year

lennyxmasgift01.gif.c1021234599916d439beb84bd0c36717.gif

And i still won't get it 

I wish a safe and happy holiday to you all :xmascouple:

Edited by JE7
  • Like 8
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Merry Christmas and happy, peaceful holidays to my Lenny family. May you all receive a lot of beautiful presents. :santaclaus:

lennyxmaskiss_s07.gif.e82d542dfc25066a8ec7df7934d9d8e6.gif

See you on Tuesday. :santa:

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

@ Karen , let's look at the bright stars together.

n_00460.gif.647d20f62a5f5c70f2b91f740d081f95.gif

Love & Peace
Volker

• Like 8
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

It was the Oatmeal Scotchies. The goddam Oatmeal Scotchies. Baking my husband's favorite holiday cookie. 

I've become undone because of a freaking cookie!

I'm struggling today, this is my first Christmas where I don't have my beloved husband by my side. This has not been easy. 

But, what has had helped and given me supreme joy over these past few months has been the company of all of you. Thank you.

Wishing you and yours all the blessings and joy of love and family this holiday season.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

All my love,

Karen 

Have been thinking of you, knowing this would be a very tough time for you and your children.  

Peace.

Eileen

HEART.jpg

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, 5Mississippis said:

It was the Oatmeal Scotchies. The goddam Oatmeal Scotchies. Baking my husband's favorite holiday cookie. 

I'm struggling today, this is my first Christmas where I don't have my beloved husband by my side. This has not been easy. 

But, what has had helped and given me supreme joy over these past few months has been the company of all of you. Thank you.

Wishing you and yours all the blessings and joy of love and family this holiday season.

All my love,

Karen 

You’ve been on the minds of many of us this season, Karen. Peace and love to you and a long warm all-enveloping embrace to you from a short way to your northeast.

Love,

Don.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, 5Mississippis said:

All my love,

Karen 

Hoping for happier times for you from a fellow L/P supporter from the other side of the pond

Best Wishes

Neil

• Like 9

On 12/23/2017 at 2:50 AM, luminous said:

I wish all my fellow Lennies and all those who are not necessarily Lennies, but have a soft spot or symphathy for Leonard and Penny a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :xmascouple:

5a3e0aa6b307e_xmas2KopieKopie.jpg.9e346760ea1c56a5a9fb6d80d1ced6fe.jpg

And you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year as well

2 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

All my love,

Karen 

Wishing you peace and comfort this holiday season  God Bless

• Like 8

4 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

All my love,

Karen 

All my love and best wishes to you and all your beloved Karen. 

• Like 6

All my love,
Karen 

Hey Karen, hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family & Friends. My thoughts are with you.

Happy holidays to all the wonderful lennys and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I have truly enjoyed the discussions and conversations here. It is always a pleasure to come here to brighten up my day and a big....366bc4434b1e2cabf22089caabe384c2.gif

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Another Christmas family dinner yesterday.

And of course...same procedure as every year... :icon_cheesygrin:

lennyeatenthatmuchinmyentirelife.gif

@Karen: Sending you love and virtual hugs from the other side of the pond.  hug.giflove.gif

Edited by luminous
  • Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

"The Big Bang Theory's" Leonard and Penny Named Most Desirable Neighbors for 2018

SEATTLE, Dec. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Americans would most like to be neighbors with Leonard Hofstadter and Penny from CBS's The Big Bang Theory, according to the 11th annual Zillow® Celebrity Neighbor Surveyi. [...]

Source

The Most Desirable Celebrity Neighbor Is …

For the listing of the Most Desirable Neighbors in 2018, respondents to Zillow’s survey pegged Leonard and Penny from CBS’ “The Big Bang Theory” are the top choice for next-door residents [...]

BigBangTheory_Pic_12_27_17.thumb.jpg.8429c49072e0a92c61929e9ac797169b.jpg

Source

:icon_wink:

Here's the original source (zillow.com):

You told us which TV characters you'd like to live next to and which to avoid.

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Heck yeah! 

P.S: Why do they write "Leonard Hofstadter and Penny" instead of "Leonard and Penny Hofstadter"? The woman worked hard to learn how to spell her last name give her some credit! I assume they might think it will be a spoiler but the poll itself treats them as a cohabitating couple, that would be a spoiler for an even later event (regardless of how ridiculous that is).

Edited by bfm
  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bfm said:

The woman worked hard to learn how to spell her last name give her some credit!

Yeah! :yes: It's not that easy! :icon_cheesygrin:

Hofstatder...Hofstdater...Hofstadter :icon_wink:

pennylearnhowtospellhofstadter1109.gif.d6625512c250d3a5f8c5e0eeccf18698.gif

Nevertheless...I think it's awesome that Leonard and Penny are the most desireable neighbors in the US. Nobody can compete them! They are the best! Go Team Hofstadter! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1