[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

4 minutes ago, bfm said:

I personally don't like it when people say a girl would be a little version of her mother and a boy of his father, they will be a mix, that's the beauty of it :)

Little Leonard and little Penny was just meant figuratively. :icon_wink:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, luminous said:

Little Leonard and little Penny was just meant figuratively. :icon_wink:

Of course, it's a figure of speech. It just irks me a bit, not that it is wrong to use it or anything. it's like "see you later" is a popular expression but a person might not like it because it is like making a commitment haha

On 12/22/2017 at 4:46 AM, snowflake79 said:

Wow! You guys are great! :icon_redface: This is really a warm and welcoming place. :girl_smile:

see you in the discussion thread :icon_cheesygrin:

23915849_1594961140586416_3506452869970570719_n.jpg

Edited by JE7

For all my fellow Lenny followers. You are all my dear acquaintances.

My dear acquaintance
It's so good to know you
For strength of your hand
That is loving and giving

And Happy New Year
With love overflowing
With joy in our hearts for the blessed New Year

Raise your glass and we'll have a cheer
For us all who are gathered here
And Happy New Year
To all that is living
To all that is gentle, kind and forgiving
Raise our glass and we'll have a cheer
My dear acquaintance-a Happy New Year

All of those who are hither and yonder
With love in our hearts we grow fonder and fonder
Hail to those who we hold so dear
And hail to those who are gathered here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:56 AM, veejay said:

n_00392.gif.b8b3f76191e1d32750911ce76cdb5817.gif

I apologize beforehand for my mind always being in the gutter, but when I watch the above referenced GIF, my thoughts invariably veer towards Leonard nailing Penny. Yes I know she's not an it, but ...what can I say...:icon_cheesygrin: :icon_redface:

A few hours ago I watched the "The Bitcoin Entanglement" again. Just wonderful how this one flashback scene in Penny's old apartment completely wiped away this "Leonard wore Penny down" crap, that came up out of the blue last season. There was never any kind of wearing down, just LOVE. :tender:

I was rewatching my fav TBBT episode ever The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis. And I Can't beleive it has nearly been ten years since it aired on TV. I remember watching it on TV around 2008. Late December 2008. Where does the time goes. My Favorite Lenny episode. As it was the moment Penny started to appreciate and love Leonard. Ten years on and it is still a classic. A Christmas Classic :D.

vlcsnap-228664.png

Also still love this damn episode

Holographic excitation.gif

Edited by 3ku11

On 12/31/2017 at 10:12 PM, Carlos said:

I apologize beforehand for my mind always being in the gutter, but when I watch the above referenced GIF, my thoughts invariably veer towards Leonard nailing Penny. Yes I know she's not an it, but ...what can I say...:icon_cheesygrin: :icon_redface:

Well, since he said "We", that could refer to Penny nailing Leonard. Possibly them nailing each other in one night.  

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I was rewatching my fav TBBT episode ever The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis. And I Can't beleive it has nearly been ten years since it aired on TV. I remember watching it on TV around 2008. Late December 2008. Where does the time goes. My Favorite Lenny episode. As it was the moment Penny started to appreciate and love Leonard. Ten years on and it is still a classic. A Christmas Classic :D.

vlcsnap-228664.png

Also still love this damn episode

Holographic excitation.gif

Yes, these were two epic episodes and they both were the catalyst that showed Penny's true love for Leonard

19 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

A few hours ago I watched the "The Bitcoin Entanglement" again. Just wonderful how this one flashback scene in Penny's old apartment completely wiped away this "Leonard wore Penny down" crap, that came up out of the blue last season. There was never any kind of wearing down, just LOVE. :tender:

20180103_135354.jpg

When I eat Chinese food, I have the habit of putting all the fortunes that I have gotten from the myriad of cookies I've eaten into a bowl. NB: All those fortunes represent a lot of Wor Shu Opp and Shrimp with Lobster Sauce! But, the important part of all this is, the fortune I positioned in the front of bowl is sooo Penny in 'Bitcoin': 'A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts'. Beautiful, tremendous moment from a sloshed Penny! 

Edited by 5Mississippis

On 12/30/2017 at 11:38 AM, hokie3457 said:

I agree with most the prior suggestions. I’d like to see Penny find some sort of fulfillment at the pharma company as well as Leonard receiving some recognition from CalTech. Things I don’t want to see? Family visits to Nebraska or to New Jersey. Not a popular opinion, but they hold no interest fit me. I also do not want to see a return to acting by Penny. I’d like to think she shut that door when she married her best friend and the love of her life.

Happy New Year all!!!🎉🎊

I don’t think they will return her to acting anymore and I also don’t think they are planning to remove her from her sales job either at this point in the show because they have made it such a big thing in the show.  It would be nice though if something happen in her career that made her enjoy her job more.  It would be funny if she ended up top salesperson and was offered a district mamagers job which got her out of selling directly to doctors and she now made a “butt-load” of money.  They could get an episode of her finding out about it, being cautiously happy, then having a little trouble with Bernadette because they find out Penny makes more money than her now.  They could also have a episode about her having trouble learning to manage a large group of sales staff who are mostly men.  Anyway it is idea where she could keep her job and do away with the flirting with doctors that she hates.

2 hours ago, veejay said:

o_00373.gif.d7d0a86885f251299acbd0195a95a67e.gif

I discovered one of my favorite jifs and have to confess, this looks like me on new year’s eve (well, the male part, of course). :icon_cheesygrin:

Leonard and Penny hungover from having a wild New Years Eve night and then having Sheldon and Amy come over, arguing about something completely ridiculous, would have made a great opening scene for the first post New Years episode.

49 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

But, the important part of all this is, the fortune I positioned in the front of bowl is sooo Penny in 'Bitcoin': 'A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts'. Beautiful, tremendous moment from a sloshed Penny! 

yeah, that's sooo Penny :girlinlove:

thanks for posting :girl_smile: