Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 03/01/2018 at 9:17 PM, Mario D. said:

Have often considered they should do something with Penny's job if they were not going to have her change careers.  Think the district manager is a great idea or maybe the company creates a new position as spokesperson doing commercials, infomercials, endorsements, etc. and she gets chosen to do it, or even if she won a sales award and has to give an acceptance speech at a dinner (I know they did this with Sheldon but to have her get some accolades from her colleagues and friends would be terrific to see. And Leonard would be very proud of her)

Absolutely. Haven't we always said she should be the 'face' of her company on commercials etc ? It would combine her skills and experience. It's about time the PTB took us up on this. 

  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

I really liked Lenny in the latest episode. It would be nice if Leonard's book would come up again at some point down the line. :gamer:

Yes, and maybe this would launch him into a side career where could make some money!

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, veejay said:

It seems significant to me that no one here is talking about the latest episode.

The Lenny parts were cute but I thought it was a very underwhelming episode. 

BUT --

I loved the little tidbit about Leonard writing! Just like in the episode, when he solved his puzzle saying, 'Dr Purple is a woman!' I WOULD LOVE to see his fictional work of a physicist/crime-solver BE A WOMAN! His little novel could gain some traction and it could star Penny!

  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope Leonard's book continues to be mentioned from time to time and isn't just a one off time. I think it would be nice if the brilliant physicist in the book is a female character based on his wife Penny. Then when Penny reads the book she notices how the character is so like her in it's personality, or have the character based on himself and give the character a love interest based on Penny.

  • Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Let's ask "the kid with two shirts". Dominant women have left him with a trauma. :shy:

n_00240.gif.33b7b5a40fb9e4252316c0a0c16639ae.gif

Kaley sure seems to be having fun with that scene and Johnny seems to have a real smile on his face, they must have been in stitches rehearsing that scene.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SRAM said:

Kaley sure seems to be having fun with that scene and Johnny seems to have a real smile on his face, they must have been in stitches rehearsing that scene.

They are probably trying hard not to burst out laughing

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/7/2018 at 5:25 PM, SRAM said:

Kaley sure seems to be having fun with that scene and Johnny seems to have a real smile on his face, they must have been in stitches rehearsing that scene.

And Kaley said it took 15-20 mins. to get into that outfit.....but she sure fills it out nicely. Understand this scene was cut in the UK

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2018 at 5:09 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

She was a half a breath away from a wardrobe malfunction:girlsigh:

And she doesn’t look too concerned about it.

i wish we could have seen them rehearsing that scene, I bet it was so funny.

The naughty carrot scene must have been really funny when they rehearsed it, too.  I think someone said that they kept doing the scene over and over, on taping night, and Johnny even made a comment about how many takes it took, inferring they were having fun with him.

Edited by SRAM
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

The naughty carrot scene must have been really funny when they rehearsed it, too.  I think someone said that they kept doing the scene over and over, on taping night, and Johnny even made a comment about how many takes it took, inferring they were having fun with him.

Indeed! :icon_cheesygrin:

c_005.gif.68a09194d5ddcddb6ab9dea6643abde0.gif

46 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

..I want some more naughty Leonard antics!

l_171.gif.a657c686424db3fb8156aa5b9f4973a6.gif

Yeah. He/they should practice a little more. Stupidly their bedroom is still under construction, so all efforts can only be detected off-screen. :icon_rolleyes:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t remember having seen their bedroom since Penny redecorated it.  

I think it would be funny if they showed a bed scene for Lenny where they hear a noise and Penny leads the way to investigate, with her bat, only to find Sheldon cleaning.

Leonard:  what the hell are you doing?

Sheldon:  I couldn’t sleep and since Penny moved in the cleanliness of this apartment has gone down greatly.

Penny:   hey!  I’ll have you know.....wait a minute, you are giving our apartment a good cleaning?

Sheldo:  Yes

Penny:  so I won’t have to clean it tomorrow?

Sheldon: Yes

Penny:  Leonard I’m tired, so let’s go back to bed and not keep Sheldon from his work.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I really wonder what crazy things happen in that bedroom for the bed to broke. :shy:

004.gif.fdfbfc12bc1ae47fb160ef5554b492ea.gif Come on. How old are you? :icon_cheesygrin:

4 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I don’t remember having seen their bedroom since Penny redecorated it.  

I think it would be funny if they showed a bed scene for Lenny where they hear a noise and Penny leads the way to investigate, with her bat, only to find Sheldon cleaning.

Leonard:  what the hell are you doing?

Sheldon:  I couldn’t sleep and since Penny moved in the cleanliness of this apartment has gone down greatly.

Penny:   hey!  I’ll have you know.....wait a minute, you are giving our apartment a good cleaning?

Sheldo:  Yes

Penny:  so I won’t have to clean it tomorrow?

Sheldon: Yes

Penny:  Leonard I’m tired, so let’s go back to bed and not keep Sheldon from his work.

Subtle, but in a good way. :shy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...