[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

8 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I think they did something more than just jumping in the bed :icon_cheesygrin:

I would like to think they (Penny especially) never learned their lesson from the bed, since it seems a rocking chair, at a bed and breakfast, suffered the same fate.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Lenny seem to have a very physical relationship, the bed, the rocking chair, and we also know, from Penny, that some of the furniture in the apartment can’t support their weight.  No wonder Leonard needs his inhaler so much with Penny, we also know Penny can get very into their sexual activities by Sheldon and the neighbors comments about the noise, ‘Yea-Ha’, probably because we also know that Leonard has ‘Rocked her World’ at times.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out later that when they were broken up that the night she slept with Leonard, after her date with Zack, wasn’t the only night she did that with Leonard, and the night in the hotel, where they almost did it again, does not mean they didn’t do again after that.

14 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Not much Lenny in todays episode.

Yes, that was to be expected. :shy:

n_00481.gif.98385aacedca1cf60b6370222b605231.gif

Nevertheless, the separated Leonard and Penny could convince me in this episode, which was also due to Penny's gestures and facial comedy.

n_0446.gif.89d1d4401600f257730a9fe865da8afc.gif

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yes, that was to be expected. :shy:

n_00481.gif.98385aacedca1cf60b6370222b605231.gif

Nevertheless, the separated Leonard and Penny could convince me in this episode, which was also due to Penny's gestures and facial comedy.

n_0446.gif.89d1d4401600f257730a9fe865da8afc.gif

I actually found Johnny's disgusted expression the best facial comedy of this episode. ILOLed at it, if it weren't for him I don't think Amy's synus washing would get more than a chuckle from me.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Not much Lenny in todays episode. And does not seem to be much Lenny focus for the next few episodes. Hopefully with the forthcoming tapings. Lenny finnally get a major story arch. 

I am with you on that.   Watching this episode it reminded me some of season 10 episode 19 "The Collaboration Fluctuation" when Penny and Raj bonded and Leonard felt like a third wheel in his own marriage.  With Leonard and Amy bonding over sciencey stuff, Penny seemed to be a little miffed that they were spending so much time together, like the tables were turned a little bit and she felt a little left out. But this also could have been a segue into the scenes with Sheldon.  Just my thought on this episode.

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I am with you on that.   Watching this episode it reminded me some of season 10 episode 19 "The Collaboration Fluctuation" when Penny and Raj bonded and Leonard felt like a third wheel in his own marriage.  With Leonard and Amy bonding over sciencey stuff, Penny seemed to be a little miffed that they were spending so much time together, like the tables were turned a little bit and she felt a little left out. But this also could have been a segue into the scenes with Sheldon.  Just my thought on this episode.

See I don’t agree, I think people are so badly trying to compare those episodes that they don’t see the differences, in was obvious in that episode that Raj and Penny were leaving Leonard out and were ignoring him, plus Leonard made that point to them, and Howard and Bernadette.  In this episode there were no such actions to not include Penny, plus she never even hinted that she was feeling left out.  So why did she go to 4B, the reason has to be to see Sheldon, she didnt care that Amy said he was working on science stuff, she wanted to see him.  If I was Leonard I would wonder why my wife, who was suppose to be getting food for them, didn’t come home but spent time with the neighbor, feeding him.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SRAM said:

See I don’t agree, I think people are so badly trying to compare those episodes that they don’t see the differences, in was obvious in that episode that Raj and Penny were leaving Leonard out and were ignoring him, plus Leonard made that point to them, and Howard and Bernadette.  In this episode there were no such actions to not include Penny, plus she never even hinted that she was feeling left out.  So why did she go to 4B, the reason has to be to see Sheldon, she didnt care that Amy said he was working on science stuff, she wanted to see him.  If I was Leonard I would wonder why my wife, who was suppose to be getting food for them, didn’t come home but spent time with the neighbor, feeding him.

Good point  The reason I thought she felt a little miffed was when she came into the apartment and off-handedly said "Oh Amy, you're still here and then after being with Sheldon she came back and went right to her bedroom

8 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Good point  The reason I thought she felt a little miffed was when she came into the apartment and off-handedly said "Oh Amy, you're still here and then after being with Sheldon she came back and went right to her bedroom

You know if you think about it that was a stupid thing to say from a girl that just helped Sheldon solve string theory, because Penny just came from 4B, where did she expect Amy to be???  She reminds me of how Ramona was acting with a question like that.

I think Penny was just annoyed by Amy's renewed presence (after the evening with Leonard and the spelling bee). When she heard Leonard and Amy through the door, she obviously went the shortest way and without any ulterior motives to Sheldon to eat the pizza. Based on Penny's spontaneity, that seems plausible to me.

misc_0491.gif.37aaabd37d5e215f57f447f4660511c6.gif

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SRAM said:

You know if you think about it that was a stupid thing to say from a girl that just helped Sheldon solve string theory, because Penny just came from 4B, where did she expect Amy to be???  She reminds me of how Ramona was acting with a question like that.

Also, thinking back when she arrived with the pizza she stopped at the 4A door and heard Leonard and Penny doing their science experiment and suddenly changed her mind and went to see Sheldon, either because she did not want to get involved with something she had no understanding of or actually may have felt like maybe a third wheel?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Also, thinking back when she arrived with the pizza she stopped at the 4A door and heard Leonard and Penny doing their science experiment and suddenly changed her mind and went to see Sheldon, either because she did not want to get involved with something she had no understanding of or actually may have felt like maybe a third wheel?

I guess she was good at the math. :shy:

n_0449.gif.e669fbcfc4e9f59684ac3e5bc2b480ee.gif

• Like 2

I think her reluctance to be with Leonard and Amy was just an excuse to have her with Sheldon. She didn't want to see their experiments but going to Sheldon when he is in a career crisis and talking to him about string theory is enjoyable for her? That was just weird and unreasonable. However, I don't think we should read too much into it, as if she wanted to see Sheldon because of a romantic interest or whatever. 

As I wrote in the episode thread I think it would have made much more sense if we later found out that Penny took distance because seeing Leonard having "science fun" with Amy made her think he might leave her for a smarter woman one day and that scared her. This would have been IC, we have heard Penny talk about this fear before. Not talking about it and just taking distance would also be IC for her.

• Like 2

Yeah but Penny diddn't go over their to enjoy what Sheldon was doing. She inadvartently helped Sheldon. She seemed more into her pizza. Why would she enjoy what Leonard and Amy were doing. They clearly did not need her. So she went over to 4B and felt needed. I really think were over reacting guys. ITs TBBT next episode everything is forgotten. 

• Like 2

All, 

just a quick note, I’m on my way to California, (7:05 flight ).  Because of the trip,  I will not be generally available for the next few days. As a result, reports or questions may not get picked up as quickly, and you will be better off contacting Tripper, instead of me, with any concerns until next Thursday. I will be here after the taping on Tuesday, to report on the taping, so in general, see you then. 

Tensor

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

The last episode I Think was the Collobaration Fluctation/Romance Recalibration of Season 11. Hopefully that is out of the way. Slightly OOC. Over done Cannon. So next episode Lenny united front I Well take. Leonard dealing with Sheldon again should be fun.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Tensor said:

All, 

just a quick note, I’m on my way to California, (7:05 flight ).  Because of the trip,  I will not be generally available for the next few days. As a result, reports or questions may not get picked up as quickly, and you will be better off contacting Tripper, instead of me, with any concerns until next Thursday. I will be here after the taping on Tuesday, to report on the taping, so in general, see you then. 

Tensor

Oooooh! Dad left us alone in the club house! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2