[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

medium-clean.jpg272?cb=20151003215743    What a dream for Leonard!  Imagining a dream about getting back into a relationship with the woman of your dreams and having it come true!  Then against all odds and the belief of  your closest friends, having her say she'll be yours forever.  Twice!

Thanks for sharing @3ku11 !!!

• Like 6

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

17 hours ago, vonmar said:

I am really skeptical that this is a closed group that Kaley started.  I think it's a fan page.

Think I tend to agree. She once said that she gave up all social media except for IG.  Think she did some snap-chat but I don't believe it was hers.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, veejay said:

Short story from the upcoming episode:

n_00483.gif.4bc49e76912aa9d8539dd69787e84003.gif

Guess who wants to move back in.

n_00484.gif.e8f37fe86e5f1555794a4887a9f53c37.gif

A strong statement, Penny.

n_00485.gif.c504e273b12eda9507607e1d492d0a01.gif

Come on. As an alternative a gym wouldn’t be that bad, Leonard. :shy:

Good too see Lenny are united front, and are on the same page. In not wanting the kid with the two shirts back in LOL.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Good too see Lenny are united front, and are on the same page. In not wanting the kid with the two shirts back in LOL.

n_00484.gif.e8f37fe86e5f1555794a4887a9f53c37.gif The "No!" with the pointed pen harkens back to the scene in the shower when the kid with the two shirts wanted to give a shirt to Mrs. Hofstadter and she needed to scream "LEONARD?"  (@veejay ??)

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

The "No!" with the pointed pen harkens back to the scene in the shower when the kid with the two shirts wanted to give a shirt to Mrs. Hofstadter and she needed to scream "LEONARD?"  (@veejay ??)

I'm not veejay, but I think this is what you meant :icon_wink:

pennybathroomscream.gif.f592ea958116697bbd7b638635fc5ed1.gif

• Like 4

After following Tensor's taping report, I am very surprised that Leonard's efforts as a writer are being pursued. The episode seems to give Lenny an expanded plot (hurray!).

And what am I supposed to say about that?

36 minutes ago, Tensor said:

BURSTING INTO THEIR BEDROOM (yes, we finally have a bedroom sighting.)

nw_043.gif.c601a260a26406476673b6dba01b7c6c.gif

Yeehaw!!!  :icon_cheesygrin:   @Tensor, you're a lucky duck!

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

OK, I forgot that part.   At the end, boss Beverly, in the flash to the story, says something (Paraphrased) "you are a physicist, why do you want to be a detective." and real Beverly says something like "You are a physicist, why do you want to be a writer". I gathered from that that they aren't really going to pursue it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Tensor said:

OK, I forgot that part.   At the end, boss Beverly, in the flash to the story, says something (Paraphrased) "you are a physicist, why do you want to be a detective." and real Beverly says something like "You are a physicist, why do you want to be a writer". I gathered from that that they aren't really going to pursue it.  

Well, as always, only the future will tell us about it. :shy:

• Like 4

On 1/16/2018 at 9:23 AM, veejay said:

Short story from the upcoming episode:

n_00483.gif.4bc49e76912aa9d8539dd69787e84003.gif

Guess who wants to move back in.

n_00484.gif.e8f37fe86e5f1555794a4887a9f53c37.gif

A strong statement, Penny.

n_00485.gif.c504e273b12eda9507607e1d492d0a01.gif

Come on. As an alternative a gym wouldn’t be that bad, Leonard. :shy:

Penny could also be answering the question if they want to move from the kitchen island. :icon_cheesygrin: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I really like that Leonard is helping Penny and they are having so much fun with it!:friends:Very, very cute scene!

It reminds me of when he use to help with her scripts when she was pursuing acting.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I really like that Leonard is helping Penny and they are having so much fun with it!:friends:Very, very cute scene!

Yes! They're adorable!

• Like 5

Well hopefully Leonard does not listin to his Mother. And does pursue the book. Because it could be the first real multi story arch for Leonard and Lenny in a long time. I think their would be real interest in a Scientist writing a Detective Novel. Could lead to the end of the season when a Publicist shows interest in it. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Well hopefully Leonard does not listin to his Mother. And does pursue the book. Because it could be the first real multi story arch for Leonard and Lenny in a long time. I think their would be real interest in a Scientist writing a Detective Novel. Could lead to the end of the season when a Publicist shows interest in it. 

Now that they figured out the villain is Beverly, it would be cute if Leonard wrote an another chapter in his book about a blonde bombshell falling mutually in love with the hero, then Penny could show everyone it in the book, smiling and telling them “That’s me.”

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, SRAM said:

Now that they figured out the villain is Beverly, it would be cute if Leonard wrote an another chapter in his book about a blonde bombshell falling mutually in love with the hero, then Penny could show everyone it in the book, smiling and telling them “That’s me.”

That's would be very cute! 

Beverly is the boss, not the villain. Perhaps Penny could be his partner in work.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Looking forward to watching L & P in tonight's episode.......The dynamic between them in what we've seen so far looked to me to be splendid.  Happy Thursday!!!!

I agree, the chemistry between those two is so strong that when the writers give them some real scenes the two of them seem to just explode off the screen with the obvious affection for each other and how well they work together, it seems to come naturally to them.  I sometimes wonder if the last few seasons, the writers down played them not because they couldn’t write them but because their chemistry overshadowed the other couples in the show which they were trying to promote.

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2