Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

Hmmmmmm, it appears that the walls outside of the bedroom door are flexible.  Some shots show a door, outside of the bedroom in an alcove (like it is here), some shows it right on the wal(usually it's Sheldon's bedroom door, and some shots show no door there (The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification shows both a door, and not a door.   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Hmmmmmm, it appears that the walls outside of the bedroom door are flexible.  Some shots show a door, outside of the bedroom in an alcove (like it is here), some shows it right on the wal(usually it's Sheldon's bedroom door, and some shots show no door there (The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification shows both a door, and not a door.   

Please don't destroy my newly acquired illusions. :icon_cheesygrin:

52 minutes ago, luminous said:

Something from the book scenes :icon_cheesygrin:

lennynovelscene1115-02.gif.8ce18c83e8c23688c1f972cab117614e.gif

Source

Really seductive. :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 6
  • Leonard Cupid 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luminous said:

Lenny's bedroom :icon_wink:

LPBedroom1115-02.jpg

lpbedroom1007.jpg.086270af10612288720051af690de218.jpg

Lenny's bedroom is definitely less pink than it was when Penny redecorated it the first time. :icon_cheesygrin: Great to see the drawing of Leonard as Lion-O from ThunderCats by Jim Lee in a frame on Penny's side.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, luminous said:

lpbedroom1007.jpg.086270af10612288720051af690de218.jpg

Lenny's bedroom is definitely less pink than it was when Penny redecorated it the first time. :icon_cheesygrin: Great to see the drawing of Leonard as Lion-O from ThunderCats by Jim Lee in a frame on Penny's side.

I would have never noticed that! Great attention to details Martin!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bfm said:

Penny's reactions were great IMO. She was very supportive of her husband and seemed to enjoy not only the book but also his enthusiasm. That is love! In her imagined book scene the character also appeared to truly care about "Logan" and of course there was the attraction :icon_redface:. I think it was quite telling that she was reading something that will not be seen as romantic/erotic by most but in her mind it delved into this realm, "her" character almost kissed "Logan", having a hard time to resist. That was completely imposed by Penny's mind.

Yep! :yes:

lennynovelscene1115-01.gif.fbd36f84880efefef565b3e16de7f38d.gif

  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bfm said:

What a great episode! I delved into Leonard's issues some more in the episode thread but here I'll expand a bit on Lenny, mostly from Penny's side:

Penny's reactions were great IMO. She was very supportive of her husband and seemed to enjoy not only the book but also his enthusiasm. That is love! In her imagined book scene the character also appeared to truly care about "Logan" and of course there was the attraction :icon_redface:. I think it was quite telling that she was reading something that will not be seen as romantic/erotic by most but in her mind it delved into this realm, "her" character almost kissed "Logan", having a hard time to resist. That was completely imposed by Penny's mind. 

She also seemed hurt but perhaps even more worried than hurt (we know Penny conceals vulnerability with anger) that her husband might feel everything she does hurts him. I would worry very much if that happened to me! Penny truly cares about Leonard, loves him very much and and is very much attracted to him. Her jokes and snarky remarks do not reveal the truth but conceal it.

On Leonard's side, he was mostly confused. Until he found out the real evil queen in his life. I really hope he won't let that evil queen stop him from writing his book though!

And we got to see their bedroom, at last!!! I would get rid of the fluffy pillows but otherwise I liked it. Looks like an adult couple's room, not a boy or girl's room.

LOL! I was a very fun episode and cleverly written! Loved how we jumped in and out of the world of Logan Dean! Loved too the stilted, hackneyed conversations among the book characters! Really enjoyed this one! My biggest LOL was Amy's 'Is it going to be a news story where I have to say you were quiet and kept to your self and I'm as shocked as anyone?' 

Freak Flag Moment: Logan Dean was shot! Would have totally settled for seeing Logan Dean in a hospital gown! That would have worked too!

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bfm said:

What a great episode! I delved into Leonard's issues some more in the episode thread but here I'll expand a bit on Lenny, mostly from Penny's side:

Penny's reactions were great IMO. She was very supportive of her husband and seemed to enjoy not only the book but also his enthusiasm. That is love! In her imagined book scene the character also appeared to truly care about "Logan" and of course there was the attraction :icon_redface:. I think it was quite telling that she was reading something that will not be seen as romantic/erotic by most but in her mind it delved into this realm, "her" character almost kissed "Logan", having a hard time to resist. That was completely imposed by Penny's mind. 

She also seemed hurt but perhaps even more worried than hurt (we know Penny conceals vulnerability with anger) that her husband might feel everything she does hurts him. I would worry very much if that happened to me! Penny truly cares about Leonard, loves him very much and and is very much attracted to him. Her jokes and snarky remarks do not reveal the truth but conceal it.

On Leonard's side, he was mostly confused. Until he found out the real evil queen in his life. I really hope he won't let that evil queen stop him from writing his book though!

And we got to see their bedroom, at last!!! I would get rid of the fluffy pillows but otherwise I liked it. Looks like an adult couple's room, not a boy or girl's room.

Great post @bfm !

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I wonder if Leonard sleeps on the side of the bed with the paper tissues. :icon_cheesygrin:

I think Penny usually sleeps there but this production is not good with keeping continuity so it could be that they designed it as Leonard's side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, luminous said:

The "paper tissue" side is Penny's side. As far as I remember Penny always slept on that side.  :icon_wink:

Lennybed25231414.thumb.jpg.35c024c65e002cf5552d88dc619d7bb4.jpg

But in the old days in Penny's apartment she did sleep on the other side. :icon_cheesygrin:

image.jpeg.2004eac9ddae0d5ccd48b0ed754bf82e.jpegimage.jpeg.0159bfba8d7a7150a8328dca8c09a70f.jpegimage.jpeg.c56acaf9c62c6d52fe08cbf23543fcb0.jpeg

 

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

But in the old days in Penny's apartment she did sleep on the other side. :icon_cheesygrin:

image.jpeg.2004eac9ddae0d5ccd48b0ed754bf82e.jpegimage.jpeg.0159bfba8d7a7150a8328dca8c09a70f.jpegimage.jpeg.c56acaf9c62c6d52fe08cbf23543fcb0.jpeg

 

Pretty sure that Leonards room. In one of those pictures anyway.

5 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Easier to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night???

Tuck-and-Roll-Friends.gif

Edited by 3ku11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Oh my is right @veejay !  The mutual heat coming from them is.....well...ahem......gulp....gotta go get a cold soda....

A few seconds more and their chemistry makes the TV screens explode

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.