[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

Just a thought.

n_00497.gif.7f95dc0381911f364dd5f9ae820ed6f5.gif

Put the laundry aside. In the future, we will use Sheldon's old room as an ironing room and finally our bedroom again in its usual way.

n_0481.gif.ac2027695c6144d665dbe39b7885557c.gif

Yeah, you heard me (reguarly?). :shy:

• Like 6

On 2.2.2018 at 8:40 AM, bfm said:

What a great episode! I delved into Leonard's issues some more in the episode thread but here I'll expand a bit on Lenny, mostly from Penny's side:

Penny's reactions were great IMO. She was very supportive of her husband and seemed to enjoy not only the book but also his enthusiasm. That is love! In her imagined book scene the character also appeared to truly care about "Logan" and of course there was the attraction :icon_redface:. I think it was quite telling that she was reading something that will not be seen as romantic/erotic by most but in her mind it delved into this realm, "her" character almost kissed "Logan", having a hard time to resist. That was completely imposed by Penny's mind. 

She also seemed hurt but perhaps even more worried than hurt (we know Penny conceals vulnerability with anger) that her husband might feel everything she does hurts him. I would worry very much if that happened to me! Penny truly cares about Leonard, loves him very much and and is very much attracted to him. Her jokes and snarky remarks do not reveal the truth but conceal it.

On Leonard's side, he was mostly confused. Until he found out the real evil queen in his life. I really hope he won't let that evil queen stop him from writing his book though!

And we got to see their bedroom, at last!!! I would get rid of the fluffy pillows but otherwise I liked it. Looks like an adult couple's room, not a boy or girl's room.

Great post @bfm! :icon_biggrin:

pennyilikeit1115.gif.89b9f2956c2f50340d30541963707f64.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

OK! Everyone! Look closely at Penny's butt!

If we established that Penny sleeps on the side with the tissues and lotion (?) what does Leonard keep on his side of the bed side table? It's hard for me to see but are they framed photos?

Love how Penny keeps 'Lion Super Hero' Leonard on her side! 

LPBedroom1115-02.jpg.593136f407623dfdadfbabeef49ceca1.jpgI

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

If we established that Penny sleeps on the side with the tissues and lotion (?) what does Leonard keep on his side of the bed side table? It's hard for me to see but are they framed photos?

LPBedroom1115-02.jpg.593136f407623dfdadfbabeef49ceca1.jpgI

There’s a bed and a table?

the picture we can see all of, is their wedding picture, from the redo. Look at gsxdoug’s avatar. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Love how Penny keeps 'Lion Super Hero' Leonard on her side!

Image1.jpg.b99f8dcf15d869034dd17925cf302e14.jpg Image2.jpg.04a50708f157de7bd7ef8d8d4944e415.jpg

Okay, it was hard to look closely, since Penny's butt distracted me :icon_cheesygrin:, but...

It's a framed photo of Leonard and Penny's wedding redo with a blue butterfly on the frame, something that looks like a Star Trek figure (William Riker?) and a gray candle. :icon_wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 8

And there's still more to discover... :icon_wink:

Image4.jpg.19008c1f2d037ad5ef5d326583bc5d0c.jpg  Image3.jpg.0be9eeb94144b51f5b2bf102beceef9b.jpg

On the bookshelf next to the bed there's a Lord Of The Rings 'Aragorn' figure, The Absolute Sandman Volume 1 by Neil Gaiman (part of the DC Comics Absolute Edition series) and another picture of Leonard and Penny's wedding redo.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, luminous said:

Image1.jpg.b99f8dcf15d869034dd17925cf302e14.jpg Image2.jpg.04a50708f157de7bd7ef8d8d4944e415.jpg

Okay, it was hard to look closely, since Penny's butt distracted me :icon_cheesygrin:, but...

It's a framed photo of Leonard and Penny's wedding redo with a blue butterfly on the frame, something that looks like a Star Trek figure (William Riker?) and a gray candle. :icon_wink:

Luminous! Thank you so much of the up close and personals! NOW I can see it! 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, luminous said:

And there's still more to discover... :icon_wink:

Image4.jpg.19008c1f2d037ad5ef5d326583bc5d0c.jpg  Image3.jpg.0be9eeb94144b51f5b2bf102beceef9b.jpg

On the bookshelf next to the bed there's a Lord Of The Rings 'Aragorn' figure, The Absolute Sandman Volume 1 by Neil Gaiman (part of the DC Comics Absolute Edition series) and another picture of Leonard and Penny's wedding redo.

Guess Penny did not store all of Leonards stuff. After that episode last season where she was storing Leonards stuff. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Leonard picked a baby name a "non creepy"  amount of time after Penny moved in! Love it!

According to MAXOUDELA 's detailed TR which we are very grateful on the next episode, it seems like LENNY is relegated to giving advice from the couch status again. Guess this is because they were a primary storyline in the last episode. What I noticed also in his report was when Sheldon states he would like 15 children and looks at Penny thinking she may birth some of them, both Penny and Leonard say no adamantly but they seem to downplay children for P&L again. Guess I would have to see the episode to get a clearer picture.  He also mentioned that Penny did not have much to say or do in this episode.  This is just my humble opinion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

According to MAXOUDELA 's detailed TR which we are very grateful on the next episode, it seems like LENNY is relegated to giving advice from the couch status again. Guess this is because they were a primary storyline in the last episode. What I noticed also in his report was when Sheldon states he would like 15 children and looks at Penny thinking she may birth some of them, both Penny and Leonard say no adamantly but they seem to downplay children for P&L again. Guess I would have to see the episode to get a clearer picture.  He also mentioned that Penny did not have much to say or do in this episode.  This is just my humble opinion.

As it seems there is no hint at them having children soon. Nothing new.

As for having a lesser part in this episode, it sounds like a group episode, I am totally fine with that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Nice to see Lenny have moved away from the kitchen island to the living room couch. I'm guessing that the floor below the kitchen island is starting to get really worn down after all episode that  Lenny has been standing there.:icon_cheesygrin: 

• Like 4

Seeing it is a group episode. Lenny do excel in their role of giving advice to their friends from the couch. Espeically when they have no primary plot. SO I don't see a problem their. Kids are not in thier radar any time soon anyway.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

In addition to Leonard and Penny adamantly saying no to Sheldon's ridiculous, obnoxious suggestion that Penny carry his and Amy's babies, Maxoudela also said that Leonard puts his hands on Penny's back in a protective way. That sounds very sweet and appropriate and very Leonard.  There have been lots of little things this season, like Penny's interest in Leonard's book, that make their marriage, their relationship, feel so solid. Even if they don't have a primary story line, little details like this are so great to see.:firstmove:

Agree, but like I said would have to see the episode to get a clearer picture of how this played out.

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

I only just watched the episode. I loved Lenny. Penny was such a sweet, supportive wife. I know some think the book was just a plot device to make Penny angry. But I See it differently. The novel was almost 3D comic book version of Leonards life. I don't think the female antagonist could of been Penny or any of the female characters. Leonard seems to have surrounded himself around domineering woman in his entire life. His relationship with his Mother is very complicated LOL. Penny was worried Leonard married his mother, well... LOL. But those silly fears Penny was turning into Leonard's Mother are probably gone now. Penny is the complete opposite of good ol Bev. Christine was fantastic I thought.

Those novel scenes my god I have not laughed that hard at this show in a looong time. Leonards raised eyebrow, Stuart as the janitor. Raj and Howards Goatee. Finnally some actual comedy. And sure the detractors to this plot, and go on about the purpose. But as a stand alone plot I really enjoyed it. Johnny and Kaley's comedic chemistry once again shone through. I Do hope this is not the end of Leonard writing a novel. Some great novelists have trial and error. I hope he does not let his Mother stop his dream.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1