[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Putting my historian hat on for a second lol. But it was on this day, February 9th, 2009. 9 years ago one of my all time favorite episodes aired. The Maternal Capacitance. Heres some Lenny. It was the first episode that showed the deep connection they have, from a deed seeded psychological point. 

maxresdefault.jpg

eb826baf202164a1ce9ee7d216ee8b31.gif

tumblr_inline_n2riwsrNIW1sv5sg3.gif

giphy.gif

A498D842-142C-4884-A9A6-ACF6B50E120E-434-000000C06EF35B97_tmp.png

1D991323-319F-44E9-9097-BE4766FC9B17-434-000000C07C857B66_tmp.png

D4B64CBC-BE16-4DF2-B308-289D9EE53566-434-000000C085A6DBAE_tmp.png

Untitled-1.jpg

And a BTS pic

Lime-Kiss-Practice-johnny-galecki-and-ka

Love this episode!

• Like 6

16 hours ago, luminous said:

Thanks @3ku11 for posting and reminding us of this truly great episode. :shy:

A super cute blooper from this episode...

lennys2blooper01.gif

Johnny and Kaley's chemistry, playing Leonard and Penny is amazing. You can feel it in every scene they have, especially during the legendary lime kiss scene.

On that note...

Neck...Shot...Lime :icon_biggrin:

Think they were dating IRL when this scene was filmed

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I can only agree with you, this is a perfect place for our love of Lenny. 

image.jpeg.87047a22a97f4dc77bdbe556ac68b88a.jpeg

I was watching some reruns this week and it is funny to watch Lenny when their past conversations go to the subject of marriage, knowing they are married now.  Like this one, where she told him no to his request to marry her the day before.

• Like 4

Posts hidden  I just had to do the same thing over in the Shamy thread.  This thread is for supportive comments about Lenny, not for discussion of other threads.  As I said in the Shamy thread, if you want to talk about other threads, that would open up THIS thread for counter arguments, which is why we don't allow non-supportive statements or comments about things other than Lenny.

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

I was watching some reruns this week and it is funny to watch Lenny when their past conversations go to the subject of marriage, knowing they are married now.  Like this one, where she told him no to his request to marry her the day before.

With that kiss it was kind of a "not right now" :)

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, bfm said:

Yes, for me it was like "I haven't reached the point I'm ready for this commitment. But the time will come I'll be ready to be your wife. And then I'm more than happy to say YES". :shy:

lennykiss0523_hall.gif.bee228bf7913e9c04c3f58525308dab4.gif

And two years later, the time had come. :icon_biggrin:

lennyproposal0723.gif.e4c52c5ad71c765866d1bf30380bc5b1.gif

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I keep coming back to look at these pictures! They are so different than our usual romantic Lenny who are funny and cute and playful when they get "frisky".  These two are oozing sex and look like they want to devour each other!

Hot.jpg

Hot is too soft a word!

• Like 3

Thought i join in the lenny love feast with a song that takes me back to what made me start shipping Lenny.

What about the way you love me, What about the way you squeeze  me. It's simply beautiful.  

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bfm said:

Now that you mention it, it does seem like that, the kiss does soften the ‘NO’ and give him hope for the future.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

Now that you mention it, it does seem like that, the kiss does soften the ‘NO’ and give him hope for the future.

It's meant to stop him from thinking she doesn't love him or they're doomed or over, IMO.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, bfm said:

It's meant to stop him from thinking she doesn't love him or they're doomed or over, IMO.

For me it was a signal to him that although she said no, she wasn't giving up on the relationship.  

• Like 6

It 'feels' like Leonard's book writing career had a one story mention and a one story arc and then came to its end. If it is over, I'm very sorry to see it go. I really liked the goofy, well-trod, hackneyed story line and dialogue we were given and would have loved to see it become a hit despite of or because of all its flaws. That would have been great fun! Instead, they had to distill it down just to highlight Leonard's working psychology that he's OK with being hurt (I don't remember the exact wording to his alter-ego's revelation) but it was disappointing for me. Would have loved to see Logan Dean recover from his bullet wound and move on to his next physicist-crime solving adventure but it 'felt' like finality. 

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1