[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

13 minutes ago, chucky said:

But, as usual, Shamy had to interrupt their their nice time together.

Sadly yes, and I would love if the writers could give us a really nice Lenny A-plot for once. It has been ages since we got Lenny all by them self. I want my road trip to Nebraska, god dammit. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

Sadly yes, and I would love if the writers could give us a really nice Lenny A-plot for once. It has been ages since we got Lenny all by them self. I want my road trip to Nebraska, god dammit. 

I'm totally with you, as are many more. But, I have to think that may very well be a pipe dream. I wouldn't be surprised by a Shamy trip to Texas.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, chucky said:

I'm totally with you, as are many more. But, I have to think that may very well be a pipe dream. I wouldn't be surprised by a Shamy trip to Texas.

Yes, I'm guessing you're right that it will all be a dream but it is still a very nice dream and we have one season left before the fat lady sings, so who knows. :icon_cheesygrin: 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Yes, I'm guessing you're right that it will all be a dream but it is still a very nice dream and we have one season left before the fat lady sings, so who knows. :icon_cheesygrin: 

Yes, I have been told very often that miracles never cease.  :icon_wink:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chucky said:

Yes, I have been told very often that miracles never cease.  :icon_wink:

Perhaps the writers remember in season 12 that the cast is 7 people strong and not just two people , and that we will get some really cute, nice and lovely Lenny stories. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Perhaps the writers remember in season 12 that the cast is 7 people strong and not just two people , and that we will get some really cute, nice and lovely Lenny stories. 

My fingers are crossed.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, veejay said:

^^^^ 
misc_0216.gif.0259604d3317077f7ee2f38e512d5f57.gif

I'm just waiting as others do as well. :shy:

I so do miss Wyatt. I'd love for him to visit again or have Lenny visit him and wife in Nebraska.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I hope so as well.  I just cannot comprehend that they will not give Penny and Leonard a storyline on having a baby or at least a story of them trying to conceive a child. This plot has so many stories within it that it would be a ratings draw.  Lenny is the core couple of this show from the beginning so wouldn't it be nice to end the show the same way. I also like your scenario of a trip to Nebraska for them, or maybe a trip to New Jersey for Leonard's 20th high school reunion, or possibly a promotion and a sales award for Penny. These I think are all viable episodes to make.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I hope so as well.  I just cannot comprehend that they will not give Penny and Leonard a storyline on having a baby or at least a story of them trying to conceive a child. This plot has so many stories within it that it would be a ratings draw.  Lenny is the core couple of this show from the beginning so wouldn't it be nice to end the show the same way. I also like your scenario of a trip to Nebraska for them, or maybe a trip to New Jersey for Leonard's 20th high school reunion, or possibly a promotion and a sales award for Penny. These I think are all viable episodes to make.

Lenny could go to Nebraska in the begging of season 12 and then we need to have Penny pregnant in the end of the season, no question about it, This is not a problem to do if the writers really want to.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Lenny could go to Nebraska in the begging of season 12 and then we need to have Penny pregnant in the end of the season, no question about it, This is not a problem to do if the writers really want to.  

The question is do they want to?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I am with you on that

• Like 1

The plot could be the Season 11 Finalie Lenny take a roadtrip to Nebraska. Shamy wedding could be 11x23. And they return in the Season 12th premiere. And announce they are trying to get pregnant. That could be their plot for the final season. If their is not going to be 13th season, which I Think their won't be.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

The plot could be the Season 11 Finalie Lenny take a roadtrip to Nebraska. Shamy wedding could be 11x23. And they return in the Season 12th premiere. And announce they are trying to get pregnant. That could be their plot for the final season. If their is not going to be 13th season, which I Think their won't be.

Only thing I'd change is that I don't think they have to announce it. They wouldn't want Sheldon butting in making all sorts of comments until they succeed. We could find out with a cute alone scene 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Look at their faces. Yeah, it was a good start. :shy:

It showed from the start that they were meant for each other. They had great chemistry together since the beginning.  Johnny and Jim has a great chemistry as well.

• Like 3