[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11

Tensor

On 3/11/2018 at 5:15 PM, Lagernisse said:

Probably not, but I haven't giving up hope yet. 

Have you seen Kaley's interview from Saturday at her Paw Works gala?  The interviewer asked her about Bill Gates time on the show and then segued into her Penny character asking if any babies are in the future for P&L. She then stated that she did not think that a Penny pregnancy is in the future for them in the show.  This was kind of a shock to me since earlier interviews she stated that P&L were getting the baby itch.  But she has in the past said many things to throw people off (recall on JImmy Kimmel she said it would take alot of money for the cast to come back for an 11th season)  So this could be another smokescreen but if true it would definitely be a disservice to all P&L fans.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Have you seen Kaley's interview from Saturday at her Paw Works gala?  The interviewer asked her about Bill Gates time on the show and then segued into her Penny character asking if any babies are in the future for P&L. She then stated that she did not think that a Penny pregnancy is in the future for them in the show.  This was kind of a shock to me since earlier interviews she stated that P&L were getting the baby itch.  But she has in the past said many things to throw people off (recall on JImmy Kimmel she said it would take alot of money for the cast to come back for an 11th season)  So this could be another smokescreen but if true it would definitely be a disservice to all P&L fans.

I agree, if you can't tell us, then don't talk about it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Yes, I have seen the interview, I wrote about it in the other Lenny thread because in this thread we are supposed to be supportive of Lenny. 

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 3

Will they or won't they return for season 13/14? That's the question. CBS is in if they get a good deal. The cast is the iffy part. I do know Johnny and Kaley has said that they would continue as long as the fans wanted them to. We'll see if those words were true or not.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I've seen these previous comments differently. The "baby itch" - she said they were wondering if they should start trying but there seemed to be a hint that they were not there yet. She was referring to the first episode/s of the season. The money thing - I think she was just joking about the truth that it is an expensive show, but people took it as a sophisticated way to say they won't continue. Honestly I don't think she's all that sophisticated, she just says or jokes on what she thinks. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, bfm said:

I've seen these previous comments differently. The "baby itch" - she said they were wondering if they should start trying but there seemed to be a hint that they were not there yet. She was referring to the first episode/s of the season. The money thing - I think she was just joking about the truth that it is an expensive show, but people took it as a sophisticated way to say they won't continue. Honestly I don't think she's all that sophisticated, she just says or jokes on what she thinks. 

Well, we'll see! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bfm said:

Yeah, she is a true enigma  You never know what will come out of her mouth......she says she wants to have all her animals at her wedding!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Yeah, she is a true enigma  You never know what will come out of her mouth......she says she wants to have all her animals at her wedding!

I'm waiting to see what the chicken's role will be.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mario D. said:

She reminded the interviewer who asked her about the wedding that TBBT episodes are written one at a time week by week, therefore the cast don't know anything ahead of time. Any member of the cast can speculate on what they think's going to happen but then so can we.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

She reminded the interviewer who asked her about the wedding that TBBT episodes are written one at a time week by week, therefore the cast don't know anything ahead of time. Any member of the cast can speculate on what they think's going to happen but then so can we.

True if the writers want Lenny to get pregnant they well. Just have to watch this space. I am pretty sure they are aware most fans have been holding onto "Our babies well be smart and beautiful".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

I am pretty sure they are aware most fans have been holding onto "Our babies well be smart and beautiful".

They know but the question is do they care? I don't think they do

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

Stopping by to say that I'm really looking forward to the next two episodes, especially the "Tenants" one. Already feeling the positive Lenny vibes these episodes are sending out. :girl_smile:

Hoping for those results.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, luminous said:

5 years ago, on March 14, 2013 was the original air date of episode 6.19 "The Closet Reconfiguration".

Remember Leonard and Penny's dinner party? :shy:

lennytbbt0619.thumb.jpg.d31383a9d4e2d3eed4e8841bbf62b418.jpg

lennytbbt0619-02.jpg.de4131873f18f911883f3b0590eed2f6.jpg

Not enough "likes" available for this.  Or perhaps I need an "adore" button.  My absolute favorite TBBT episode hands down @luminous , so thank you for posting these two amazing pictures! 

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, luminous said:

5 years ago, on March 14, 2013 was the original air date of episode 6.19 "The Closet Reconfiguration".

Remember Leonard and Penny's dinner party? :shy:

lennytbbt0619.thumb.jpg.d31383a9d4e2d3eed4e8841bbf62b418.jpg

lennytbbt0619-02.jpg.de4131873f18f911883f3b0590eed2f6.jpg

Those were the good days of Lenny. Now, not so much.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Not enough "likes" available for this.  Or perhaps I need an "adore" button.  My absolute favorite TBBT episode hands down @luminous , so thank you for posting these two amazing pictures! 

You're welcome, hokie. :shy:

I love how Penny rests her hand on Leonard's arm, both engrossed in conversation, exchanging loving glances. And Penny's light swinging to the music is adorable. :icon_biggrin:

lenny-dinnerparty001-0619.gif.08f3e0d9e38fb09a8fa902c302b27812.gif

We had a similar moment this season in episode 11.11 at Halley's first birthday.

Leonard and Penny as part of a greater scene, holding hands and exchanging loving glances. :icon_biggrin:

1111_lennycute.gif

Edited by luminous
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

You're welcome, hokie. :shy:

I love how Penny rests her hand on Leonard's arm, both engrossed in conversation, exchanging loving glances. And Penny's light swinging to the music is adorable. :icon_biggrin:

lenny-dinnerparty001-0619.gif.08f3e0d9e38fb09a8fa902c302b27812.gif

We had a similar moment this season in episode 11.11 at Halley's first birthday.

Leonard and Penny as part of a greater scene, holding hands and exchanging loving glances. :icon_biggrin:

1111_lennycute.gif

That is one of the things about 6.19.  They were totally into each other. From early on walking up the stairs and talking about hosting a party, to the party itself where they are talking and really, really, really enjoying each other.  They could have been alone the way they were talking with each other in that scene.

You are correct in your comparison with 11.11.  Again they are seemingly oblivious to what is going on around them. They are again enjoying just being together.

Two wonderful moments.  Thanks again @luminous .  Nicely done!!!!

• Like 7