Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 11


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, here's my finished drawing for the opening of the season 11 Lenny thread. The cat's alive

It’s probably already been said, but one amazing side note from the finale (and who among us who truly loves these two is surprised?) was the love of their friends and the true and complete happiness

Defines Penny's true nature. Despite all outward appearances of her and stories of her being able to get any man because of her looks, despite all the snarky, insensitive, ill-conceived crap that's co

Posted Images

 

While she has always been known for her large collection of eye rolls, Penny's plaid shirt collection seems to be growing as well. She does look nice in Plaid.  :icon_twisted:

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Underwhelming 250th episode, but the Hofstadters were cute together and I loved Johnny and Kaley's little thank you to the audience.

I actually liked the episode, Leonard and Penny were very teamed up against Sheldon, it reminded me of them seasons ago.  This season is so much better than last season for Leonard and Penny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Lenny were great (go team Hofstadter!) and Johnny and Kaley got to show us again how much of a well oiled machine they are! They play off each other perfectly, every interaction they had was just right, precise. Their timing is impeccable, this is true for each of them individually but it is even more noticeable when they are together.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Havent seen the episode yet. Is on our TVNZ On Demand Streaming Service. I'll watch it soon. But good too see Lenny in-synch. Johnny and Kaley are a well oiled machine. Back in the day it used to be in so many ways Lenny vs the world. In terms of that I Think this is the best they have written Lenny since S6. Cheers Holland.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Havent seen the episode yet. Is on our TVNZ On Demand Streaming Service. I'll watch it soon. But good too see Lenny in-synch. Johnny and Kaley are a well oiled machine. Back in the day it used to be in so many ways Lenny vs the world. In terms of that I Think this is the best they have written Lenny since S6. Cheers Holland.

Agreed. About time they (writers) started getting it right! I'm glad to have my happy Lenny back.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chucky said:

Agreed. About time they (writers) started getting it right! I'm glad to have my happy Lenny back.

The last couple of seasons were really getting me down about Lenny, Penny was entirely too snarky to Leonard and her supporting Sheldon felt so unnatural.  But this season, and episodes like last night, reminded me of the Lenny of before, dealing with Sheldon together and winning a small victory every so often, but not completely (their last statement that Leonard now being president may have been a mistake) is them and why I enjoyed the coupling in the beginning.  I like that we are seeing more of their non-verbal communication too, they were also so good at that, they could almost talk to each other without saying a word.  This was a fun episode for me and I laughed out loud.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SRAM said:

The last couple of seasons were really getting me down about Lenny, Penny was entirely too snarky to Leonard and her supporting Sheldon felt so unnatural.  But this season, and episodes like last night, reminded me of the Lenny of before, dealing with Sheldon together and winning a small victory every so often, but not completely (their last statement that Leonard now being president may have been a mistake) is them and why I enjoyed the coupling in the beginning.  I like that we are seeing more of their non-verbal communication too, they were also so good at that, they could almost talk to each other without saying a word.  This was a fun episode for me and I laughed out loud.

Yeah, I totally agree. Although I did laugh a lot., there were still parts I didn't like. Over all I'd rate it an 8 out of a possible 10. Which is way better than any of the season 8 episodes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SRAM said:

The last couple of seasons were really getting me down about Lenny, Penny was entirely too snarky to Leonard and her supporting Sheldon felt so unnatural.  But this season, and episodes like last night, reminded me of the Lenny of before, dealing with Sheldon together and winning a small victory every so often, but not completely (their last statement that Leonard now being president may have been a mistake) is them and why I enjoyed the coupling in the beginning.  I like that we are seeing more of their non-verbal communication too, they were also so good at that, they could almost talk to each other without saying a word.  This was a fun episode for me and I laughed out loud.

Nothing to worry about.
I think that was just one of the "hilarious" closing jokes the writers like to do in the end of that take…

n_0486.gif.2c84fdfe41e2e0d1de87942f7ec0d7ba.gif

…or, maybe, they were just thinking about all the stories they screwed up for Lenny in the last few years.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bfm said:

Leonard is used to Sheldon bothering him with endless complaints, I think he can handle it.

After such a long time with the "kid with the two shirts" this should really no longer be a problem for Leonard.
Besides, he still has a resolute companion at his side, doesn't he? :shy:

n_0475.gif.624a9c6551766d0a7f85906307b5c8d4.gif

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free pastramy sandwiches! 

VOTE FOR LEONARD! 

 A fun, united Lenny episode! 

I only had one LOL moment -- Leonard's 'That is the danger of a restaurant on wheels' but it was fun, very enjoyable episode! 

Now, while I sit here and eat my free pastramy sandwich after I voted for Leonard, anyone speak Russian here? Can anyone decipher Chuck Lorre's Vanity Card?

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Free pastramy sandwiches! 

VOTE FOR LEONARD! 

 A fun, united Lenny episode! 

I only had one LOL moment -- Leonard's 'That is the danger of a restaurant on wheels' but it was fun, very enjoyable episode! 

Now, while I sit here and eat my free pastramy sandwich after I voted for Leonard, anyone speak Russian here? Can anyone decipher Chuck Lorre's Vanity Card?

From what i've read elsewhere it's a 60 year old famous Russian Folk Song:

Not even a whisper is to be heard in the garden, 
Everything has calmed down until dawn.
If you only knew how dear they are to me, 
The evenings near Moscow! 

The river is moving and (sometimes) not, 
All made of the moons silver.
A song sounds and is not to be heard
In those quiet evenings.

Why do you, darling, look at me from the side, 
Bending your head so low?
It is not easy to tell
All the things that are in my heart.

And dawn is getting more and more visible.
So, please, be so kind:
You, also, don't forget
These summer evenings near Moscow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Nights

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Free pastramy sandwiches! 

VOTE FOR LEONARD! 

 A fun, united Lenny episode! 

I only had one LOL moment -- Leonard's 'That is the danger of a restaurant on wheels' but it was fun, very enjoyable episode! 

Now, while I sit here and eat my free pastramy sandwich after I voted for Leonard, anyone speak Russian here? Can anyone decipher Chuck Lorre's Vanity Card?

I enjoyed the episode. Loved the Lenny togetherness, but was disappointed in other aspects. I was beginning to see a somewhat change (improvement) in Sheldon's character only to see him revert to his old condescending, egotistical self.

As for the Vanity Card, I haven't the foggiest as to it's meaning. :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonny said:

From what i've read elsewhere it's a 60 year old famous Russian Folk Song:

Not even a whisper is to be heard in the garden, 
Everything has calmed down until dawn.
If you only knew how dear they are to me, 
The evenings near Moscow! 

The river is moving and (sometimes) not, 
All made of the moons silver.
A song sounds and is not to be heard
In those quiet evenings.

Why do you, darling, look at me from the side, 
Bending your head so low?
It is not easy to tell
All the things that are in my heart.

And dawn is getting more and more visible.
So, please, be so kind:
You, also, don't forget
These summer evenings near Moscow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Nights

Wow! Thank you, Jonny! That verse is absolutely lovely!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, veejay said:

After such a long time with the "kid with the two shirts" this should really no longer be a problem for Leonard.
Besides, he still has a resolute companion at his side, doesn't he? :shy:

n_0475.gif.624a9c6551766d0a7f85906307b5c8d4.gif

I love Penny's facial expression :icon_biggrin:

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chucky said:

I enjoyed the episode. Loved the Lenny togetherness, but was disappointed in other aspects. I was beginning to see a somewhat change (improvement) in Sheldon's character only to see him revert to his old condescending, egotistical self.

As for the Vanity Card, I haven't the foggiest as to it's meaning. :icon_cheesygrin:

I am in agreement with all you Lenny fans that this episode showed their true compatibility and the growth in their marriage.  I think they have been united ever since Raj moved out and they got the albatross of having a roommate off their backs.  Whenever Sheldon reverts to his obnoxious, insulting, condescending self it only unites them even further that he or anyone else will be in that spare room...........well maybe a baby but that is for another day

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.