Tripper

[Actor] Kaley Cuoco

#tbt

Kaley and Briana at the SAG Awards two weeks ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by luminous
  • Like 1

Karl moving into a new apartment, with Kaley "helping" 

• Like 2

Looking at the pics and video of Kaley helping Karl move to a new place.

I think after her marriage to Ryan where everything was rushed she's taking (rightly) some time to just be with Karl and enjoy the time she has with him

• Like 3

On 2/18/2017 at 9:11 AM, luminous said:

Super cute picture of a teenage Kaley that I didn't know yet.

kcyoung.jpg.4a3bcb605f3ea3900f97b52953ec0ba2.jpg

She still had her OE nose!!!:icon_redface:

On 2/23/2017 at 5:57 AM, luminous said:

I really love the work Kaley does to spread awareness about this horrible disease.

I knew about this disease before I starting watching Tbbt, because the mayor in my town is brother to a decent Swedish tennis player in the past called Mats Wilander (ranked nr 1 in the world), who has a child with EB. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I really love the work Kaley does to spread awareness about this horrible disease.

I knew about this disease before I starting watching Tbbt, because the mayor in my town is brother to a decent Swedish tennis player in the past called Mats Wilander (ranked nr 1 in the world), who has a child with EB. 

Wilander was a great player.  I got to see him play in person.  I'm sorry to learn he has a youngster with EB.  Wonderful of Kaley to take this disease on as a cause.  Great that she followed it up here this week after the inital event a few months back.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Wilander was a great player.  I got to see him play in person.  I'm sorry to learn he has a youngster with EB.  Wonderful of Kaley to take this disease on as a cause.  Great that she followed it up here this week after the inital event a few months back.

Wilander lives now on a ranch in Idaho, because the climate there is good for his son with EB. 

• Like 3