Tripper

[Actor] Kaley Cuoco

Posted (edited)

I don't really care about Kaley and Karl's relationship (I don't know them) but I find it entertaining that, IMO, Karl seems like kind of her male equivalent. Tall, fit, blonde, bright eyes, equesterian and...Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook?! I mean...come on! I can't be the only one who thinks that's funny!

Edited by bfm
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, bfm said:

I don't really care about Kaley and Karl's relationship (I don't know them) but I find it entertaining that, IMO, Karl seems like kind of her male equivalent. Tall, fit, blonde, bright eyes, equesterian and...Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook?! I mean...come on! I can't be the only one who thinks that's funny!

Well Karl is also thin. Kaley has a bit of meat on her body imo lol. They do indeed have alot in common. Like you I have no real opinion, None of us know them personally. But I Think Kaley well prob not get engaged any time soon. I mean it wasen't so long ago he marrage ended. So she may want you know as Penny told Leonard 2x01. Wing it :D. 

Kaley will be a guest on Rachael Ray this Thursday, May 11th! Apparently, they'll be playing a life-size version of rock, paper, scissors.

• Like 4

Kaley makes a small appearance in the movie Handsome on Netflix.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Kaley makes a small appearance in the movie Handsome on Netflix.....

Yes, and she plays herself. :icon_wink:

kchandsome01.gif.4620e40462cb8a74c63e64ba63e74b55.gif

• Like 2

Doesen't she always play her self lol.

One thing I find odd is that Kaley is a big animal lover/doesn't eat meat and Karls ranch raises beef and hogs for food??

• Like 1

Just now, MadDuck27 said:

One thing I find odd is that Kaley is a big animal lover/doesn't eat meat and Karls ranch raises beef and hogs for food??

Yeah that Karl is an odd one lol. 

I'm a little bit surprised that they are traveling by commercial jets, knowing how much they have used private jets in the past. 

The average price for a flight (and return) from Burbank to Thermal CA (where Kaley and Karl compete a lot) is around $5,000-6,000.  While the airline schedule to thermal, is rather erratic.    For a flight to Calgary (where they have competed) is also around $5,000-6,000, while a pair of round trip tickets is around $1800 (and that is not non-stop)    The longer range, more expensive private jets needed to get to NY non-stop cost around $40,000 (just for flight time, not counting having to pay for the jet's down time, waiting to come back), where a pair of non-stop LA-NY first class runs around $4,000.    

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

The average price for a flight (and return) from Burbank to Thermal CA (where Kaley and Karl compete a lot) is around $5,000-6,000.  While the airline schedule to thermal, is rather erratic.    For a flight to Calgary (where they have competed) is also around $5,000-6,000, while a pair of round trip tickets is around $1800 (and that is not non-stop)    The longer range, more expensive private jets needed to get to NY non-stop cost around $40,000 (just for flight time, not counting having to pay for the jet's down time, waiting to come back), where a pair of non-stop LA-NY first class runs around $4,000.    

Can't they use daddy's corporate jet?  (LOL)

Kaley and I just spent an hour a security, not because of a line but because the machine said there was something right in my frontal crotch region. That resulted in what was called an 'enhanced pat down,' he got all up in there, wow. Then Kaley decided to fly with not on but two wine bottle openers. As you can imagine that elicited all kinds judgement from all the fine TSA officers. After the ordeal I needed a cocktail at 630 in the morning and Kaley went to try and find another bottle opener. God bless America.

Mug shots before being whisked away by TSA.

1 minute ago, SRAM said:

Can't they use daddy's corporate jet?  (LOL)

From what I can tell, he doesn't use his dad for anything these days.  He's got his own stud horses, for jumping and dressage, and he has his own place that sells beef, pork, and feed, along with some other things. Unless you count his dad taking the family on a vacation to New Zealand, along with the significant other's of the family as using something of dads.  He may have had help in getting started, but he's running it by himself (more properly with his business partner) these days. 

It's one of the reasons that him and Kaley are not inseparatable.  He keeps running off to his ranch south of San Francisco, to take care of things (along with his going to various professional jumping tournaments.  I actually think it helps their relationship.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tensor said:

From what I can tell, he doesn't use his dad for anything these days.  He's got his own stud horses, for jumping and dressage, and he has his own place that sells beef, pork, and feed, along with some other things. Unless you count his dad taking the family on a vacation to New Zealand, along with the significant other's of the family as using something of dads.  He may have had help in getting started, but he's running it by himself (more properly with his business partner) these days. 

It's one of the reasons that him and Kaley are not inseparatable.  He keeps running off to his ranch south of San Francisco, to take care of things (along with his going to various professional jumping tournaments.  I actually think it helps their relationship.

Kaley has always said she wanted to live on a ranch with horses after acting, so his situation has to be very attractive to her, if she is thinking of a future with him.

Kaley will be in Kentucky for the next few weeks, it's in her Instagram stories. 

52 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Kaley will be in Kentucky for the next few weeks, it's in her Instagram stories. 

And this is her home during this time (according to Kaley's IG stories).

Image2.jpg.44b525d125b75aa304fc49398a3ea145.jpg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, luminous said:

And this is her home during this time (according to Kaley's IG stories).

Image2.jpg.44b525d125b75aa304fc49398a3ea145.jpg

Little house on the prairie :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, luminous said:

"Everybody's got a hungry horse"......fractured Bruce Springsteen lyric!!!