The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

8 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

You were right! :girlwink:

Beautiful dress! Love it! ❤️ And it has pockets. 😍😄

Yes, really nice to be right for once. :icon_biggrin: The dress was gorgeous.

• Like 2

It seems that kaley got some nasty comments alleging that she didn’t stand for Carole Burnett. She put it on her Instagram story and seems quiet upset. People can be horrible sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

It seems that kaley got some nasty comments alleging that she didn’t stand for Carole Burnett. She put it on her Instagram story and seems quiet upset. People can be horrible sometimes.

Yes, people can be really nasty to you on the internet, especially if you're a successful woman.

• Like 2

Yes, people can be really nasty to you on the internet, especially if you're a successful woman.

Yep, those that can, do. Those that can’t criticise.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

😢

Saw on twitter that Kaley taking some heat for not standing for Carol Burnett

4 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

She's so beautiful!

That she is, with or without makeup!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Cannot understand why people keep bashing her.  I don't know what they saw because I could not pick her out in the audience.  I get her obsession to read all the comments but I am sure after all these years she must know that these people are just trolls. Even her husband says don't pay any attention to these idiots, but I guess this is part of her persona as an actress. She must know that there are many, many fans who consider her an endearing personality

Also, did anyone the blurb about Andy Samberg's diss on Leslie Moonves when he introduced Johnny, Kaley & Jim to present an award.  It was mentioned that they did not look to happy about it, especially Johnny.  It was also great to see Johnny and Kaley holding hands as they walked out.  I just think their friendship will last a lifetime.

Edited by Mario D.
additional comment
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Cannot understand why people keep bashing her.  I don't know what they saw because I could not pick her out in the audience.  I get her obsession to read all the comments but I am sure after all these years she must know that these people are just trolls. Even her husband says don't pay any attention to these idiots, but I guess this is part of her persona as an actress. She must know that there are many, many fans who consider her an endearing personality

I also couldn't see her , so I'm guessing that these trolls didn't see her either.

• Like 2

I’m not wishing to sound critical of kaley at all, but its interesting that she feels the need to address these troll idiots. In a way it’s almost like letting them get the upper hand because she has made a point of taking the time to set the record straight even though there were many (real fans I should imagine) acknowledging that she did stand.

17 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

I’m not wishing to sound critical of kaley at all, but its interesting that she feels the need to address these troll idiots. In a way it’s almost like letting them get the upper hand because she has made a point of taking the time to set the record straight even though there were many (real fans I should imagine) acknowledging that she did stand.

Yes this is true   She has responded like this several times before when she received negative comments.  I guess this just bothers her intensely.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I guess this just bothers her intensely.

Probably bothers her as much as she loves her animals!

• Like 1

(2 pictures)

The same picture in color :icon_wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, luminous said:

Can't wait to see Kaley in "The Flight Attendant"

I can't either. Looks like it'll be a good one!

Edited by chucky
Typo

2 hours ago, chucky said:

I can't either. Looks like it'll be a good one!

I cannot wait either.  I have read the book and it is edge of the seat suspenseful with a surprise ending.  I am curious as there are some nude scenes in the book, and I wonder if they will include them in the movie. I do not recall Kaley ever doing any nude scenes in her films.  Also, I believe this is for TV and it won't pass the censors

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I do not recall Kaley ever doing any nude scenes in her films.  Also, I believe this is for TV and it won't pass the censors

I don't believe she'll do nude either. She's far enough along in her career that she probably doesn't feel the need for those. Plus, it is for TV and that won't fly.

• Like 1