Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

I read the article and I do not see why she would need him to help her launch a movie career.  From what I have seen with her twitter account followings, she is better known than he is.  Playing Superman is what has made him really well known now IMO.  Personally, until he I saw Man of Steel I had never heard about him or anything he was in. 

I agree with you.  I am also puzzled by all the speculation for how and why they started dating.  As a publicity move?  I obviously don't know Kaley but from what little I see of her it doesn't seem like she'd start dating him for a Hollywood publicity push (right now it doesn't seem like she needs any outside help in getting noticed).  Somehow I can't imagine her agreeing to dating him to help his career either.  

Yeah, so they are both repped by the same firm - maybe that's how they met.  Bottom line - I don't know how they met and I don't know why they are dating - I'd take it on face value that they found each other attractive - but nobody else whose comments I've read knows either.  She never got this kind of papparazzi rag mag coverage dating Bret Bollinger.  Seems to me it's the gossip press that's grabbed a hold of this one.  The way she's getting hounded when she is out in public - that can't make their relationship easy.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know Johnny wanted to keep their dating secret just because of something like this happening and because of that didn't she say she wouldn't date other actors. I like Kaley but she has seemed to forgotten her relationship with Johnny or maybe does have something to do with here career.

You know Johnny wanted to keep their dating secret just because of something like this happening and because of that didn't she say she wouldn't date other actors. I like Kaley but she has seemed to forgotten her relationship with Johnny or maybe does have something to do with here career.

Sometimes the problem with a celebrity saying something like "I won't date actors again" is that they get reminded of it in the future.  I mean, who hasn't said something that they later changed their minds about?  I'm sure she hasn't forgotten about her relationship with Johnny.  It seems they are still pretty close.

And when it come to dating, the heart wants what it wants.  Can you imagine even trying to do casual dating when every public moment is captured as digital images and sold to any paper or magazine that will publish it?

Yeah I just think about she broke up with Johnny because he wanted to keep their relationship private and she didn't, so you could say she is getting what she wants now. Is this one of those be careful what you wish for moments?

Well, I guess I feel bad for her.  I know that some of this stuff goes with being a celebrity, but everybody's entitled to some privacy.  It must be hard to establish and maintain a relationship when you live in the fishbowl.

Oh. How long were they suppose to have been together? This does seem to be so short to say they were doing any thing more than dating.

How long is the question. It was first outed about 10-11 days ago, but how long before that isn't known, publicly.

I guess you just chalk it up to a summer romance the fizzled out quickly! I still don't believe Kaley would agree to a PR stunt regarding her personal life.

I'm with you on that - can't imagine her agreeing to that either.  With her career where it is now, there's nothing in it for her as a PR stunt.  

And she's back using Twitter again after 5 days of inactivity.

Does this mean that Kaley(Penny) becomes Wonder Woman?  lol.  I would assume that this Superman is a little smarter than Zack.

Since he's dating Kaley, there's a very good chance you're wrong. :fi_lone_ranger:

Why do you say that?

Who broke up????

Kaley and Henry.

:fi_lone_ranger:

I heard or read somewhere that Kaley doesn't really just date, she said she is either in a relationship or she is single, she doesn't have an inbetween where she is just dating.  So it is a little sad that her relationship didn't work, but Johnny seemed to have told her actors dating was hard, that is why he kept it a secret, I guess she didn't believe him.

I heard or read somewhere that Kaley doesn't really just date, she said she is either in a relationship or she is single, she doesn't have an inbetween where she is just dating.  So it is a little sad that her relationship didn't work, but Johnny seemed to have told her actors dating was hard, that is why he kept it a secret, I guess she didn't believe him.

I've seen where she said she falls hard and says I love you too easily. Here. If you don't want to read the whole thing, the comment is just below the video of the "I Love You" scene.