Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

It is really funny how opinions and viewpoints can differ. I think Kaley's hair this season is extremely attractive. Much, much better than last year. I am also liking her fashion with skinny jeans/leggings with some nice tops. She seems to me to be dressing like a young woman in her late twenties. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is really funny how opinions and viewpoints can differ. I think Kaley's hair this season is extremely attractive. Much, much better than last year. I am also liking her fashion with skinny jeans/leggings with some nice tops. She seems to me to be dressing like a young woman in her late twenties. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she has been wearing thid with aa looser git and more bland colors

i miss her earlier seasons clothes actually but i agree , loving her hair this season!!!

Then again i wasn't a big hater last season. 

I think she definitely looked better with long hair than in S8, but she's generally beautiful so she can rock any hair style she wants to so who cares .. i don't understand people freaking out too much about her short hair tbh :s

I like her season 9 hair better too.  She should just let it grow till it touches her shoulders, then it won't be real long or real short and she will be able to put it up some like previous season 8 Penny could.

I wonder what Kaley thoughts  are about Jennifer Lawrence comments on how she her Male co-stars on American Hustle made more money then her and her Female Co-star.

Kaley is paid the same as Johnny and Jim.   Modern family cast is paid the same, Friends cast was paid same.

I wonder if Movie salaries and contracts  work differently then TV? because even  Meryl Streep get paid less then her Male counterparts.

But at the same time Ted Danson got paid more then anyone on Cheers and John Ritter got paid more then anyone on Three's Company and Jerry Seinfeld then all the other Actors on Seinfeld but those are understandable.  

However Mary Tyler Moore, Candice Bergan and Roseanne (including other Actresses who were the Lead with either their name or their character name as title) got  paid more then all the Male actors as they played Leading Characters on their respective shows 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

I disagree. I think she should  begin to live her life more privately and stop caring what other people might think. If she's at peace with herself and her conscience, then that's all that matters.

As a principle I agree with you, the only thing that matters is being happy with your life...but the fact is that in this situation there are many people involved, people who can be hurt by all this garbage...I mean, we don't know (and it's good that we don't know) if Johnny has a girlfriend who can be offended by those articles but Kaley's and Johnny's families for sure are offended by them...Moreover, I assume that journalists are pressing Kaley ex-husband, family and close friends for having details or opinions about the divorce and Kaley's love life, and many of those people may not be famous and rich, they don't share with Kaley and Johnny the advantages of being in a hit sit-com, but just the disadvantages of being pestered by the press. I think that, given the situation as it is right now, it was a good thing to try to stop it. I hope that those pictures will be enough!

Edited by mirs1

I disagree.  She used the same tactic to dismiss rumors that there were troubles in her marriage, only to be dealing with troubles in her marriage.  I agree with Carlos less is more.  I enjoy her work on the television screen and enjoy her work as an actress and I don't require knowledge of her dating life.  This applies to all of Tinseltown for me, but we know it really doesn't work that way.

As a principle I agree with you, the only thing that matters is being happy with your life...but the fact is that in this situation there are many people involved, people who can be hurt by all this garbage...I mean, we don't know (and it's good that we don't know) if Johnny has a girlfriend who can be offended by those articles but Kaley's and Johnny's families for sure are offended by them...Moreover, I assume that journalists are pressing Kaley ex-husband, family and close friends for having details or opinions about the divorce and Kaley's love life, and many of those people may not be famous and rich, they don't share with Kaley and Johnny the advantages of being in a hit sit-com, but just the disadvantages of being pestered by the press. I think that, given the situation as it is right now, it was a good thing to try to stop it. I hope that those pictures will be enough!

Kaley Cuoco knows exactly how Hollywood works. She dated Johnny Gallecki and nobody knew. To be honest most of your post I did not understand, so sorry just to be sure.

I disagree.  She used the same tactic to dismiss rumors that there were troubles in her marriage, only to be dealing with troubles in her marriage.

Your world is so different from mine.

I wonder what Kaley thoughts  are about Jennifer Lawrence comments on how she her Male co-stars on American Hustle made more money then her and her Female Co-star.

Kaley is paid the same as Johnny and Jim.   Modern family cast is paid the same, Friends cast was paid same.

I've no idea how these negotiations work, but from what I understand, David Schwimmer suggested - after being offered to be paid more than the rest of the cast in the beginning - that the cast negotiated together as a team because he felt they all did the same amount of work. Considering how close the Big Bang cast are as well, I think maybe they did the same thing? 

I've no idea how these negotiations work, but from what I understand, David Schwimmer suggested - after being offered to be paid more than the rest of the cast in the beginning - that the cast negotiated together as a team because he felt they all did the same amount of work. Considering how close the Big Bang cast are as well, I think maybe they did the same thing? 

Kaley, Johnny and Jim did negotiate as a group as they were all ready the three leads and highest paid actors on the show

Edited by JE7

Kaley, Johnny and Jim did negotiate as a group as they were all ready the three leads and highest paid actors on the show

Thanks for clearing that up. That's what i figured. IMO that's the best way to approach it. Everything else just creates tension, I think.

Thanks for clearing that up. That's what i figured. IMO that's the best way to approach it. Everything else just creates tension, I think.

also when simon and kunal were negotiating they we're given a take it leave it offer, allegedly chuck lorre was going to ditch them if they didn't take it, not sure how true that is though

also when simon and kunal were negotiating they we're given a take it leave it offer, allegedly chuck lorre was going to ditch them if they didn't take it, not sure how true that is though

never heard that but since they to will be at a.million a episode in season ten i kinda doubt it 

Actually I don't believe it worked that way in the most recent negotiation. Based only on what I recall from this forum I seem to remember Jim settled first. I'm not going to search old messages but I'm guessing Tensor can give the details.

It was Warner Bris not Chuck Lorre. WB was getting fed up with Simon and Kunal and finally after taping was delayed for Three Days in July of 2014 (and then after Jim, Kaley and Johnny finally signed their Contracts) they gave them a deadline (5pm on August 5th was the deadline) to agree with what they were offering and if they did not agree they threaten to write Their Characters off the Show. And seeing what happened with Charlie Sheen there no doubt they were serious, 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

Actually, according to reports, when they renegotiated their original  contract back prior to season four, Johnny, Jim, and Kaley started negotiations together.  Jim tried to break away and negotiate more (nothing wrong with that, as an actor, you get what you can when you can and he had just won his first Emmy).  Warner Brothers finally told him he was getting the same as the other two, take it or leave it.  He took it.  

Their negotiation last year was not as the three of them negotiating together.  Jim has different reps and what Johnny and Kaley did was to negotiate what's called "favored nation" status, meaning those two would get, at least, the same base money (Salary per episode, cut of the back end, negotiated production deals produce some differences in total money as some of the money in those deals may take away from the base money), as Jim (and Jim got the same status.  So while the result would have been the same as them negotiating together, they really weren't). 

As before season four renegotiations, Kunal and Simon negotiated together.   There was some talk that they wanted the same as the top three, starting in season seven.  Warner Brothers  finally offer (and  it was take it or leave it) was  an escalating (starting around  $700,000 per episode in season 8 and matching the top three, in season ten, along with a cut of the back end.  

Who I feel bad for are Melissa and Mayim (and bad is relative here).  Their renegotiated contracts, according to reports, currently top out at around $200,000 per episode.  

One thing that is really amazing to me about the cast is that there doesn't seem to be any kind of jealousy about their salaries.  It's like they each really realize and know, as an actor, you negotiate your own best deal.

Edited by Tensor

Who I feel bad for are Melissa and Mayim (and bad is relative here).  Their renegotiated contracts, according to reports, currently top out at around $200,000 per episode.

They're lucky that Mayim in that case didn't choose to negotiate a higher salary.  Because considering the investment viewers have in her (as it relates to Sheldon's character anyways), she could easily claim she deserved more; luckily Mayim has made it clear she didn't go back to acting for the luxury.

I disagree.  She used the same tactic to dismiss rumors that there were troubles in her marriage, only to be dealing with troubles in her marriage.

How do we know there were troubles with her marriage at that time?  Hell she herself might not have known about them at that time, or might of been in denial about them.

Actually, according to reports, when they renegotiated their original  contract back prior to season four, Johnny, Jim, and Kaley started negotiations together.  Jim tried to break away and negotiate more (nothing wrong with that, as an actor, you get what you can when you can and he had just won his first Emmy).  Warner Brothers finally told him he was getting the same as the other two, take it or leave it.  He took it.  

Their negotiation last year was not as the three of them negotiating together.  Jim has different reps and what Johnny and Kaley did was to negotiate what's called "favored nation" status, meaning those two would get, at least, the same base money (Salary per episode, cut of the back end, negotiated production deals produce some differences in total money as some of the money in those deals may take away from the base money), as Jim (and Jim got the same status.  So while the result would have been the same as them negotiating together, they really weren't). 

As before season four renegotiations, Kunal and Simon negotiated together.   There was some talk that they wanted the same as the top three, starting in season seven.  Warner Brothers  finally offer (and  it was take it or leave it) was  an escalating (starting around  $700,000 per episode in season 8 and matching the top three, in season ten, along with a cut of the back end.  

One thing that is really amazing to me about the cast is that there doesn't seem to be any kind of jealousy about their salaries.  It's like they each really realize and know, as an actor, you negotiate your own best deal.

never knew all this about the negotiations, thanks for the info.

does this mean that Johnny and Kaley are the only two negotiating as a team,  anymore?

never knew all this about the negotiations, thanks for the info.

does this mean that Johnny and Kaley are the only two negotiating as a team,  anymore?

Kunal and Simon also.  But discussion should get back to Kaley, not other members of the cast.