Yes, her and johnny did an interview for a health mag back in 2009 (I think).  They got a physical and there were comments about both of their smoking habits.

That was only for a while, he's back trying to quit again.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, luminous said:

I wonder if Kaley is still smoking. Before I saw this Burning Bodhi instagram pic a few hours ago I couldn't imagine Kaley smoking at all tbh.

It is a hard monkey to get off your back trust me. But I believe she quit and that was just the charecter, probably those nasty clove ciga or something similar an ex smoker should never do it again the addiction is immediately back

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, luminous said:

I wonder if Kaley is still smoking. Before I saw this Burning Bodhi instagram pic a few hours ago I couldn't imagine Kaley smoking at all tbh.

I doubt that Kaley in her fitness craze is a smoker. And given how often she is photographed, we never have seen her smoking

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

I doubt that Kaley in her fitness craze is a smoker. And given how often she is photographed, we never have seen her smoking

She was smoking when with Johnny. But yeah agree I dont think she is now.

Guest sladenoddy
49 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well she is looking fit as hell cant blame them lol.

that's the awful price of fame I guess, these photographer's can be  so in your face. when Jamie Oliver left his house to start his Jamie in Italy programme he had three of them waiting outside his house!. not nice for him or his lovely family.   

Just now, sladenoddy said:

that's the awful price of fame I guess, these photographer's can be  so in your face. when Jamie Oliver left his house to start his Jamie in Italy programme he had three of them waiting outside his house!. not nice for him or his lovely family.   

though they (the photographers) didn't look too pleased when the TV cameraman pointed his camera at them. Lol

Ya know, I kind of feel sorry for Kaley in this.   Kaley wants a family,  and two of her best friends are pregnant.  Amy has been pregnant for a while, but Ali Fedotowsky found out shortly after Kaley filed for divorce.  You know she's happy for her friends, but I would imagine she thinks about it.   

• Like 5

And while generally speaking 30 is far from old biologically the clock is ticking and honestly who wants to be retirement age when thier kid hits high school

Edited by JE7

Johnny is 40 and while men can sire children pretty much till we die it becomes less likely with higher odds of problems for the child the older we get. While I like Johnny and know love can conquer all Kaley would be better off in this instance with someone closer to her own age

Johnny is 40 and while men can sire children pretty much till we die it becomes less likely with higher odds of problems for the child the older we get. While I like Johnny and know love can conquer all Kaley would be better off in this instance with someone closer to her own age

Unless Johnnys chromosomes are bad. I dont think it would change much. But YOUR PRob right. They could adopt hypothetically speaking.

Ya know, I kind of feel sorry for Kaley in this.   Kaley wants a family,  and two of her best friends are pregnant.  Amy has been pregnant for a while, but Ali Fedotowsky found out shortly after Kaley filed for divorce.  You know she's happy for her friends, but I would imagine she thinks about it.   

I'm sure she does think about it, but given the way things went with Ryan at least she didn't fall pregnant while married to him. Hopefully in the fullness of time she'll meet someone, settle down and have a family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prob a big reason Kaley well never reconcile with Johnny unfortunately. The age gap. Was no big deal in her early TO mid twenties. But now she's 30. Life has changed. So its more practical being with someone more closer to her age. Im sure Johnny well always be a big part of her life. Hey he could be uncle lol. 

Unless Johnnys chromosomes are bad. I dont think it would change much. But YOUR PRob right. They could adopt hypothetically speaking.

At this point they could probably have a healthy child with no issues and bebyoung enough to enjoy it but as time passes.,.

That's one reason I don't think Kaley will sign a new contract with TBBT at least not more than one season at a time she wants a family and that's hard to do with a series work schedule if she wants to be really involved in raising the baby which I think she would i don't see her dropping the kid with a nanny 18/20 hours a day

Edited by JE7

At this point they could probably have a healthy child with no issues and bebyoung enough to enjoy it but as time passes.,.

That's one reason I don't think Kaley will sign a new contract with TBBT at least not more than one season at a time she wants a family and that's hard to do with a series work schedule of she wants to be really involved in raising the baby which I think she would ibdint see her dropping the kid with a nanny 18/20 hours a day

At this rate if bbt ends next season. Ill be more relieved then sad lol.

• Like 1

I think we can count on season 11 the original 5 are contractually obligated if the network so decides and unless the rating nose dive they would be foolish not to exercise the option

I wonder what the ring on her left ring finger means...

Looked at the last few pictures of her and except when she is Penny I don't see a ring. Where do you see one?

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper pinned this topic
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic