Jump to content

Kaley Cuoco


Tripper

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From People:  http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2016/03/18/kaley-cuoco-hair-and-makeup-how-to-paleyfest/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Look of the Week: Kaley Cuoco's Pretty Pink Lip and Two-Tone Topknot at PaleyFest

Each week, we’ll be highlighting one of the most gorgeous makeup and/or hair moments, along with details on how to recreate the look — straight from the makeup artist or hairstylist — in our feature, Look of the Week...

Kaley Cuoco look of the week makeup

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

Pretty good review for Kaley in The Hollywood Reporter, for Burning Bodhi.  A decent review of the film, nothing really on the actors, by LA Weekly, and a So-so review of the movie,(though they do call Kaley's character magnetic), by the LA Times. 

Those reviews sound good for Kaley, she said she wanted to increase the range of her acting with this movie,  and do something serious, and those reviews seem to say she succeeded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Preeeeetty sure Kaley has a new boyfriend. There are several pics on GettyImages of her with a guy at that tennis match last week. And they look pretty darn cozy. Good for her if that's the case. Bit surprising after the Cosmo interview, but hey...

i'd be surprised. surely there would be a tabloid frenzy by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah ill.say that's one of her many male friends. I mean tabloids go crazy when she looks twice at a guy. You would think tmz be on to it. So I'll say she's just being friendly haha. I mean she said she wouldn't date a guy as her marriage still cuts deep. Wouldn't that be contradictory? So yeah imo just a friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nope. Based on these pics I'm gonna say he's her bf. If I'm wrong I'll eat my words, but I don't think I am. In one pic it very much looks like she's holding his hand, in another her hand is resting on his neck, plus the way she's smiling. She looks very happy. If true, that's so great for her. 

Apparently he's 25 and has ridden horses his whole life, so kind of a good match for Kaley. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Nope. Based on these pics I'm gonna say he's her bf. If I'm wrong I'll eat my words, but I don't think I am. In one pic it very much looks like she's holding his hand, in another her hand is resting on his neck, plus the way she's smiling. She looks very happy. If true, that's so great for her. 

Apparently he's 25 and has ridden horses his whole life, so kind of a good match for Kaley. 

Base on my "stalking" his name is Karl Cook perhaps a family member? I might be wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She did get pretty defensive during that Paleyfest interview after she said she wasn't going to be a Bachelorette. The guy asked if there isn't someone special in her life and instead of simply saying no, she said that she knew what he was trying to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

She did get pretty defensive during that Paleyfest interview after she said she wasn't going to be a Bachelorette. The guy asked if there isn't someone special in her life and instead of simply saying no, she said that she knew what he was trying to do.

Yup. Thought the same thing. 

Edit: Kaley's dad looks like the love child of Sean Connery and James Brolin.

Edited by No Regrets
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest sladenoddy
9 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Preeeeetty sure Kaley has a new boyfriend. There are several pics on GettyImages of her with a guy at that tennis match last week. And they look pretty darn cozy. Good for her if that's the case. Bit surprising after the Cosmo interview, but hey...

she is a touchy feely type of person with a lot of people but time will tell I guess. (I'm still rooting for Jaley though) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kaley was featured in an e-Talk daily (Canadian entertainment news) segment tonight about why it's a bad idea to get a tattoo based on a relationship, and stars who have done this and later regretted it :laugh:

Edited by ashleyo85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.