Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Recommended Posts

Two people with an interest in a certain activity.  Just having a good time spending time together.  There is no evidence that it is or it isn't a romantic situation.  They probably are not getting married.  Just enjoying each other's company.....Age difference or not....(what, is she five years older than him?  The age difference between her and Johnny is ten years.  Good for the gander; good for the goose....).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sladenoddy
3 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Two people with an interest in a certain activity.  Just having a good time spending time together.  There is no evidence that it is or it isn't a romantic situation.  They probably are not getting married.  Just enjoying each other's company.....Age difference or not....(what, is she five years older than him?  The age difference between her and Johnny is ten years.  Good for the gander; good for the goose....).

As I said 1) it is my gut feeling, and 2)  the age gap does not work as well when the woman is older as it does when the man is older. just as I thought Ryan Sweeting wouldn't last.  As it always seemed to me as if he wished he was somewhere else. and I feel strongly that once the novelty of a new relationship wears off so the cracks are going to appear especially with her celebrity status, will he be able to handle the paparazzi, that seem to follow her everywhere?.

 

Edited by sladenoddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was her I would post as many pictures with random guys as possible, never respond to tabloid rumours of my dating life and just keep them all guessing cus having strangers in magazines or on the internet criticise my every romantic move must be exhausting! :icon_neutral:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

If I was her I would post as many pictures with random guys as possible, never respond to tabloid rumours of my dating life and just keep them all guessing cus having strangers in magazines or on the internet criticise my every romantic move must be exhausting! :icon_neutral:

Actually, it was her IG photo of them together that started speculation (as was her intention all along,IMO). Prior to that there was no speculation in the tabloids and a little in this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

Actually the idea of a pic with a different guy every week sounds funny and smart, i'd totally do it. 

Flavor of the week. But she'd have to do the licking then.:girlhaha:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It's funny that Kaley's dog is Norman Cook.:girlhaha:

Even funnier it is the real name of Fat Boy Slim.

Edited by The preacher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Flavor of the week. But she'd have to do the licking then.:girlhaha:

 

Please no ,I hate to see the nasty comments when they post in the rags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ajond said:

Actually, it was her IG photo of them together that started speculation (as was her intention all along,IMO). Prior to that there was no speculation in the tabloids and a little in this forum.

I thought the pictures of them at the Tennis was what started the speculation but I'l take your word for it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I thought the pictures of them at the Tennis was what started the speculation but I'l take your word for it :) 

Yes speculation in the forum not in thr media

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she is dating and happy, good for her. 

As for the age thing, really?  I am exactly 5 years older than my SO and we have been together 6 years.

If Kaley's current relationships don't work out, it will probably have more to do with the first one after divorce usually is a re-bound (or while in midst of divorce), the usual pressure that Hollywood couples face, OR maybe after all of this she just wants to have fun for awhile.  If she's happy, it's all that matters. 

 

Edited by Denise07
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Denise07 said:

If she is dating and happy, good for her. 

As for the age thing, really?  I am exactly 5 years older than my SO and we have been together 6 years.

If Kaley's current relationships don't work out, it will probably have more to do with the first one after divorce usually is a re-bound (or while in midst of divorce), the usual pressure that Hollywood couples face, OR maybe after all of this she just wants to have fun for awhile.  If she's happy, it's all that matters. 

 

There is nothing that says any relationship she enters into has to be long term; serious; anything other than what she wants to get out of it.  Everyone (including us) should just leave her alone and let her date or not date whomever she wants.....The age thing is so NOT an issue. Denise07, you are a perfect example of this....

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has told a funny story about doing something like this before.  She was much younger and was going to a friends to go swimming and was only wearing her bikini.  She was so concerned that she had hurt someone, she jumped out of her car to check on the people she hit.  Then she got more worried when they said nothing and just stared at her in shock, I understand she slowed down traffic on the freeway that day too and it had nothing to do with the accident.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pic is tagged with "Throwback Thursday" (#tbt). So it's a few days old. I could imagine it was taken during the easter holidays.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks happy which is great, but I do hope she takes it slowly. I'm surprised as I thought she said recently that she didn't feel ready yet to be in love again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

She looks happy which is great, but I do hope she takes it slowly. I'm surprised as I thought she said recently that she didn't feel ready yet to be in love again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she also said (about Ryan) that she had never been as proud of anyone as she was of him. a few weeks later - divorce - . I think what Kaley says at interviews should be taken with a generous helping of salt. Also she is an actress, she knows how to play to a camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.