Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

 

Under the picture: "Can't wait to read all the negative comments lol" :icon_cheesygrin:

Hehe. I liked her short hair a lot, but this? It's a little too bright in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Changing her look a little, has a new boyfriend and seems happy, let the girl have her fun, it's summer break time, time for the beach, boyfriends and hobbies (horses).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, the first documented K/K kiss. :shy: It looks a little bit staged to me, though. :icon_cheesygrin:

I also wonder why the press always denotes Karl as a "rumoured" boyfriend. Do they really expect an official statement from Kaley. Are quite unambiguous pictures not  confirmation enough for a relationship?

Edited by luminous
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wrong, doesn't look that bad. :)

I kinda like Karl. It's funny because I couldn't stand Ryan at all. He looked like a mope in every single picture they took. I dunno, something felt off about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

I kinda like Karl. It's funny because I couldn't stand Ryan at all. He looked like a mope in every single picture they took. I dunno, something felt off about him.

Hehe, that's interesting. I felt similar regarding Mr. Sweeting. I never really started to like Ryan. Don't ask me why. I don't know.

But with Karl it's totally different. I like him and I think he's a decent fellow. I hope Kaley and Karl have good prospects with regard to their relationship.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, luminous said:

Hehe, that's interesting. I felt similar regarding Mr. Sweeting. I never really started to like Ryan. Don't ask me why. I don't know.

But with Karl it's totally different. I like him and I think he's a decent fellow. I hope Kaley and Karl have good prospects with regard to their relationship.

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that he is a 'decent fellow'. He may well be, but on what basis do you make that call?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ajond said:

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that he is a 'decent fellow'. He may well be, but on what basis do you make that call?

Maybe because he smiles sometimes in the pictures?

Then again, we don't know how serious this relationship is/will become. It might be possible that Kaley simply wants some carnal fun and companionship, since she didn't have any since the divorce.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ajond said:

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that he is a 'decent fellow'. He may well be, but on what basis do you make that call?

The basis are the pictures I have seen so far and a few youtube clips. And I repeat it, I think he's a decent fellow.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait! Is she smoking? Clearly Sherman's MCD Cigarettes in front of her on the table, and she is holding something in her right hand. :smoke:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

She was a smoker when she was dating Johnny, but she did quit.  Just because there are two lighters on the table, doesn't mean they are hers. 

The cigarettes could belong to the person who took the picture. Given that she's such a health freak, I really doubt she would be smoking. I'm sure she would've told us already. :icon_lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

The cigarettes could belong to the person who took the picture. Given that she's such a health freak, I really doubt she would be smoking. I'm sure she would've told us already. :icon_lol:

Comicon, 2009.  Note her right hand, note just over her right shoulder:

KaleyCuoco_Comic-Con2.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see Kaley happy again. I just hope she takes things slowly with this chap. It wasn't that long ago she said she didn't feel ready for love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Comicon, 2009.  Note her right hand, note just over her right shoulder:

I didn't say I doubt she ever smoked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, luminous said:

Wait! Is she smoking? Clearly Sherman's MCD Cigarettes in front of her on the table, and she is holding something in her right hand. :smoke:

The guy is holding a cigarette, you can see the filter. But what Kaley is holding, the shape of it looks suspiciously like a joint ^^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.