Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

23 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

I have zero tolerance for pot smokers and excessive drinkers. You're even allowed to drive a car/handle heavy machinery after that. That's just irresponsible! 

Excessive use of any substance is not a good thing, we agree there.  

23 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

The effect of medical marijuana is questionable 

There is no question in my mind.   I have fibromyalgia and am in constant pain.  My physicians, at first, tried to treat me with pain killers, to which I became addicted to, using them exactly as prescribed.  It took a three week, inpatient program to get me off of them.  I was then given less addictive, and less effective drugs.  Which caused my pain flare-ups to come more often, with more pain.   

After starting with marijuana, my daily pain is less, I have fewer flare-ups, and there is less pain during the flare-ups.

But yeah, if you (or anyone else) wants to continue let me know and I'll move it. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, FileXxX said:

The effect of medical marijuana is questionable and often exploited by stoners as a desperate excuse to get their stuff legally. You're even allowed to drive a car/handle heavy machinery after that. That's just irresponsible! But, since we don't even know what she's holding in her hand, I'm gonna drop this.

Well, then you should do your homework a bit better, because marijuana is a lot better than those pain pills you can buy. Oxycodon and its derivatives are basically legal heroin and they are chemical compounds which can quickly make you addicted to them whereas pot is a plant, completely natural.

And the exploitation thing: EVERYTHING is exploited. People addicted to pain pills go through dozens of doctors sometimes until they come home with a big bag of pills. It's especially bad in Florida. And even then, certain doctors proscibe pain pills way too often because they make money doing it.

A little tip. Search "The Oxycodin Express" and watch that documentary, it's on Youtube.

But yes, pot should be treated like alcohol. No use if you're under 18/21 (whichever age the state has allowed for drinking alcohol legally) and no driving afterwards.

Now, this off-topic is over, otherwise Tensor will rap on our knuckles ^^

How do we know this Karl guy is true lol. Theirs been rumours before. With anyone. She steps oit with. Not saying its true. Could just be spending time together. Aftee a big marriage fail. Look not saying its not true. Just dont see confirmation yet . Could bee a male friend? Anyway well see.

13 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

How do we know this Karl guy is true lol. Theirs been rumours before. With anyone. She steps oit with. Not saying its true. Could just be spending time together. Aftee a big marriage fail. Look not saying its not true. Just dont see confirmation yet . Could bee a male friend? Anyway well see.

Confirmation at this point would only be "icing on the cake". Some of the photos of them that she has posted on Instagram have been as intimate as possible in a public way. A few pictures posted by others, including paparazzi shots at the gas station and a photo by an aquaitence show them kissing with her hands touching his face. I know she is an actress, but appearances make it seem that they are a couple. The one thing we are missing is a photo of them with Briana.

5 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Confirmation at this point would only be "icing on the cake". Some of the photos of them that she has posted on Instagram have been as intimate as possible in a public way. A few pictures posted by others, including paparazzi shots at the gas station and a photo by an aquaitence show them kissing with her hands touching his face. I know she is an actress, but appearances make it seem that they are a couple. The one thing we are missing is a photo of them with Briana.

I do think that they are a couple, and Karl seems like a really nice guy but I wonder how this is going to work ? Kaley lives and work in LA, Karl as I understand it lives and train his  horses  in the region of San Francisco. Now when Kaley have hiatus it´s not  a problem,but when she start working again ? I don´t expect none of them want to give up their career.

I don´t think Kaley want another guy who just sit at home doing nothing.

Edited by Lagernisse

This is an interesting thing to consider as thinking is done about pushing the series beyond the contracted 10th season and the optiontional 11th.  From what I've read, Kaley is anxious to spend more time competing with her horses.  I could see her walking away after her contractual obligations are done and switch up her life, with more time for competitive jumping and dabbling in acting when something interesting comes her way.

Edited by hokie3457
misspelling

8 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

This is an interesting thing to consider as thinking is done about pushing the series beyond the contracted 10th season and the optiontional 1th.  From what I've read, Kaley is anxious to spend more time competing with her horses.  I could see her walking away after her contractual obligations are done and switch up her life, with more time for competitive jumping and dabbling in acting when something interesting comes her way.

I totally agrees on this, I think when Tbbt is done Kaley will compete more with her horses and do less acting.

Just curious, but did Kaley's people do some sort of formal confirmation about Ryan and her being together before they got engaged?

As I recall photos of Ryan began to appear on her Instagram account and (if i remember correctly) a few weeks after she posted the 'life goes on' quote on Twitter/Instagram which was taken as reference to her breakup with Henry Cavill. Her engagement was announced in September 2013. Ironically her separation was announced almost two years to the day of her engagement.

I don't think she will 'announce it' but it does seem she and Karl are a couple.

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

This is an interesting thing to consider as thinking is done about pushing the series beyond the contracted 10th season and the optiontional 11th.  From what I've read, Kaley is anxious to spend more time competing with her horses.  I could see her walking away after her contractual obligations are done and switch up her life, with more time for competitive jumping and dabbling in acting when something interesting comes her way.

Kaley has always said she is on board till it ends, so I really think she will stay till the last taping.  Actually think about it, there is no incentive for her to leave, none of them put in long hours for the show, she has her character so ingrained in her she can be Penny easily and she gets paid well.  With their schedule, this job works out well with her horse competition and it supplies the money to support it.  It would be difficult for her to find another situation like she has now, good pay, reasonable hours and a schedule that gives her plenty of free time to enjoy her lifestyle.

2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I do think that they are a couple, and Karl seems like a really nice guy but I wonder how this is going to work ? Kaley lives and work in LA, Karl as I understand it lives and train his  horses  in the region of San Francisco. Now when Kaley have hiatus it´s not  a problem,but when she start working again ? I don´t expect none of them want to give up their career.

I don´t think Kaley want another guy who just sit at home doing nothing.

Well, it's not as if the distance between LA and SF is day long trip. With her money, she could rent a plane and would be there in less than two hours.

"Well, then you should do your homework a bit better, because marijuana is a lot better than those pain pills you can buy. Oxycodon and its derivatives are basically legal heroin and they are chemical compounds which can quickly make you addicted to them whereas pot is a plant, completely natural.

And the exploitation thing: EVERYTHING is exploited. People addicted to pain pills go through dozens of doctors sometimes until they come home with a big bag of pills. It's especially bad in Florida. And even then, certain doctors proscibe pain pills way too often because they make money doing it.

A little tip. Search "The Oxycodin Express" and watch that documentary, it's on Youtube.

But yes, pot should be treated like alcohol. No use if you're under 18/21 (whichever age the state has allowed for drinking alcohol legally) and no driving afterwards.

Now, this off-topic is over, otherwise Tensor will rap on our knuckles ^^"

Sorry...but: are you serious?

Why is "completely natural" a synonym for harmless?

Morphine is natural, to stick with your example.

if you acetylate it, you've got heroine.

Botulinum toxin is and atropine, colchicine, nicotine, bufotoxine..

See where we are going? The most potent poisons are completely natural.

Side note: I don't want to tell tensor his marijuana use is bad.

It sounds very good!

I'm interested if an how it will be handled as medicine in Germany.

20 hours ago, SRAM said:

Kaley has always said she is on board till it ends, so I really think she will stay till the last taping.  Actually think about it, there is no incentive for her to leave, none of them put in long hours for the show, she has her character so ingrained in her she can be Penny easily and she gets paid well.  With their schedule, this job works out well with her horse competition and it supplies the money to support it.  It would be difficult for her to find another situation like she has now, good pay, reasonable hours and a schedule that gives her plenty of free time to enjoy her lifestyle.

Are you saying she's still living on her earned income rather than the income on her accumulated earnings? I imagine after TBBT is finished she won't need to act again, but it'll be a pity if she doesn't. Maybe she could be tempted by films where she mainly rides a horse; traditional westerns, maybe the adventures of a lady rodeo rider or a "National Velvet" type effort. Hope so.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 6:31 PM, FileXxX said:

Cigarette, okay, but joint? Come on... I kinda see Kaley as a role model and I think many others do that as well.

I think we disagree on 2 points:

1) I do NOT see Kaley as a role model. She is an actress I like and of whom I'm a fan because: a-) She's beautiful b-) She's adorable c-) She's really good at what she does d-) She seems like a really good, kind and generous person, which are all qualities I like.

2) I would not think any less of her if she smoked a joint every now and then. I don't particularly like it, or do it for that matter, but I don't frown upon people who do it in moderation.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:38 PM, FileXxX said:

I have zero tolerance for pot smokers and excessive drinkers. The effect of medical marijuana is questionable and often exploited by stoners as a desperate excuse to get their stuff legally. You're even allowed to drive a car/handle heavy machinery after that. That's just irresponsible! But, since we don't even know what she's holding in her hand, I'm gonna drop this.

I think you either don't know all the medical facts or are deliberately choosing to ignore them, and therefore letting your biases and prejudices take over. As I said previously, I DO NOT smoke pot. I tried it years and years , and years ago 1 or 2 times and didn't like it at all, but fail to see the stigma.

Kaley will be riding in various events, on several of her horses this weekend at the Del Mar National Horse Show.   Karl will be riding Kaley's horse, "Bionetty" in the Ride and Drive Classic on Saturday.   He will also be participating in the $25,000 Surfside Gran Prix on Saturday and the $100,000 Gran Prix of Del Mar on Sunday.  

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Kaley will be riding in various events, on several of her horses this weekend at the Del Mar National Horse Show.   Karl will be riding Kaley's horse, "Bionetty" in the Ride and Drive Classic on Saturday.   He will also be participating in the $25,000 Surfside Gran Prix on Saturday and the $100,000 Gran Prix of Del Mar on Sunday.  

Sounds like an exciting weekend for them both and having each other, will probably it even nicer for them.