The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Hmmm loving the hair. But jsut extensions. Probably take them off to shoot Season Ten. I guess they could return half way through the season, say her hair has now grown out. Then again we know what the show is like with continuity. But surley BBT ain't even that bad haha. 

Edited by 3ku11

But even without extensions are Kaley's hair quite long again, as one could see in the season 9 finale.

Image9.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, luminous said:

But even without extensions are Kaley's hair quite long again, as one could see in the season 9 finale.

Image9.jpg

True, guess I am just a tradationlist , I know I know its just hair :icon_biggrin:. She looked beuatiful btw, Leonard you dog. 

On 6/30/2016 at 3:32 AM, SRAM said:

It surprises me how the media is jumping on the idea the show is ending at 10 seasons and are now blaming Kaley for being not interested anymore in the show since she has a guy who is into horses like her.

To be fair I woulden't be surprised if Kaley walks away to focus on Equesterian. I Don't think she well. But shes pretty passionated about Horses. I woulden't be surprised if 10 is the last. 

Jmo and i hate to say it but there's to much money involved to just walk away

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Jmo and i hate to say it but there's to much money involved to just walk away

Yeah I agree. That and contractual disputes. Whether they go past Season Ten, bringing it back to Kaley now. Well be dependant how the demands of their salaries, and the negotioans. Obviousley the majority opinion is the show is done creatively speaking. Its all money at this stage. 

I don't know anything about the sport but I'm ptetty sure it takes a lot of money to be competitive

15 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I don't know anything about the sport but I'm ptetty sure it takes a lot of money to be competitive

I am sure Kaley is fine in that depart. With her million an episode :D. I am sure it is expensive yes, but obviousley Kaley has it taken care off. As she reguarly Horses. Being Compeitive though is a different story. Takes money and time. None KAley has right now. So I do see her maybe being compeititive, when show wraps up. I don't see her walking away, if S10 is not the last. Her and Johnny seem committed. Their is talk of them wanting to walk away, but I have seen nothing to validate that yet. 

Edited by 3ku11

Hmm shes really showing him off publically ain't she. Let's hope it lasts for her sake haha. 

It looks like kaley is bringing him into her life to see how he copes.  Ryan never seemed to adapt to her public life, Karl seems to enjoy it a lot more!  Wishing both the best!  Living in a fish bowl cannot be good for any relationship,

• Like 1

Yeah Karl does seem more adaptable. On another subject I hear Kaley is getting crap for allowing her dogs on IG to sit on the American Flag. Some are calling her unpatroitic LOL. Crazy ppl on IG. 

12 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Yeah Karl does seem more adaptable. On another subject I hear Kaley is getting crap for allowing her dogs on IG to sit on the American Flag. Some are calling her unpatroitic LOL. Crazy ppl on IG. 

i respect your right to your opinion, after all, its a free country...

I watched the flag pass by one day
It fluttered in the breeze
A young Marine saluted it, and then
And then he stood at ease

I looked at him in uniform
So young, so tall, so proud
With hair cut square and eyes alert
He'd stand out in any crowd

I thought how many men like him
Had fallen through the years
How many died on foreign soil?
How many mothers' tears?

How many Pilots' planes shot down?
How many died at sea?
How many foxholes were soldiers' graves?
No, Freedom isn't free

I heard the sound of taps one night,
When everything was still
I listened to the bugler play
And felt a sudden chill

I wondered just how many times
That taps had meant "Amen"
When a flag had draped a coffin
Of a brother or a friend

I thought of all the children,
Of the mothers and the wives,
Of fathers, sons and husbands
With interrupted lives

I thought about a graveyard
at the bottom of the sea
Of unmarked graves in Arlington.
No, Freedom isn't free!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

The American flag is not suppose to touch the ground, so using it as a ground cloth for your dogs is beyond disrespect.  It is not only showing disrespect for your flag, or your country but it is also disrespect to the men and women who defend it and serve under that flag.

I guess she finally got what she did wrong because she took that picture down off of Instagram.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SRAM said:

The American flag is not suppose to touch the ground, so using it as a ground cloth for your dogs is beyond disrespect.  It is not only showing disrespect for your flag, or your country but it is also disrespect to the men and women who defend it and serve under that flag.

I guess she finally got what she did wrong because she took that picture down off of Instagram.  

To Kaleys defence she did not take the picture, her dogs are staying at a dog hotel when she is out of town. Nevertheless Kaley should never had post it on Insta

27 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

To Kaleys defence she did not take the picture, her dogs are staying at a dog hotel when she is out of town. Nevertheless Kaley should never had post it on Insta

Your right of course, she didn't really have anything to do with the setup of the picture, it is just a shame she didn't recognize how wrong it looked,  Also, to give her the benefit of doubt, I think a lot of people of her generation wouldn't have recognized how wrong that picture was.

• Like 1

This is such a loaded subject.....There are so many things done daily that are disrespectful to the flag, not the least of which is leaving it up at night unlit; leaving it up in the rain (unless it is of a waterproof material).  The fact that if a flag is flown at half-staff/half mast, when done so it must be raised to the top of the flag pole, then brought to the half---the same when the flag is taken down at night, it should be raised to the top of the pole and then taken down.

The entire matter of using the flag, or parts of it for clothing is an entire different matter.  Also many, many other celeberties don't get it.  Kaley's post, while unfortunate, in my opinion, is a lot more tame than others I have seen.

Full disclosure:  I am very liberal in my political views.....   Sorry to go off on a rant and on a tagnet.....

• Like 5

Personally I can't believe people are giving her crap over a flag. I wouldn't care if someone used a German flag to wrap dead fish in it. But that's clearly a cultural thing.

12 minutes ago, luminous said:

A question from a forum member from Germany:

What has this poem (?) posted by @Disgusted have to do with Kaley Cuoco?

It has to do with Kaley Cuoco in that she is the one that posted a photo of her dogs sitting on an American flag which was lying on the ground. This is something that many (including myself) find to be offensive and not something that should have happened at all. That a photo was taken and deemed appropriate to share is also very questionable. Further: Disgusted replied, and posted that poem, in response to a post that opines that it was a trivial matter.

i do not believe that Kaley is representative of the Hollywood elitist class that seems to delight in behaviors meant to ruffle the feathers of Main Street America. This was poor judgement on the part of some unnamed dog sitter, and I'm sure Kaley shared it because she felt it was cute without seeing the potentially offensive composition of the photo. She took it down and that settles it for me.

Edited by HeWolf
Added comments

1 hour ago, luminous said:

A question from a forum member from Germany:

What has this poem (?) posted by @Disgusted have to do with Kaley Cuoco?

It was an attempt to educate those that don't see why some might object to the flag being used as a doggie diaper, as Kaley has intentionally/unintentionally/obliviously done.

Edited by Tripper
  • Like 2

Oh well.  Here we go.....My nephew was not deployed to Iran and Afghanistan with the US Marines a total of 4 times (with a 5th deployment imminent) to protect a symbol like a flag or a song or any other inanimate object.  Men and women serve and are wounded and die each day for their country, for their fellow citizens and for a way of life that we in the US often take for granted.  If we could spend our time acknowledging what living, human people (and their families) go through to insure that way of life; to protect our country, instead of getting up in arms each time we see someone doing different things with a piece of cloth it would make a lot more sense to me.  Again, as I pointed out in my earlier post there are so many "desecrations" to the flag each day in the way it is displayed and handled, beyond what young, unaware people are doing.....(I'm now giving up this rant, but, really....)

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Disgusted said:

what does a national flag really mean to you?

It's a piece of cloth with a few colors on it, so... obviously not much.