• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not her responsibility to maintain the image, its the producers.  If they so wanted, they could have had her wear extensions during season 8.  Funny, TPTB didn't have a problem with it and they even wrote it into the show as a joke, so they couldn't have been worried too much by it.

Changing a perception of someone, just because they cut their hair, is just plain silly, not to mention shallow.  I go from long hair to short hair, from beard to, no beard depending on the roles I'm playing, and it doesn't change my personality at all.    It doesn't matter if it is a million dollar show, thinking her acting has changed, thinking the show has changed, based only on a haircut, IS absurd.  

The only problems with her cutting her hair, are from the people who judge her, based on her hair cut.  

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Maybe in minoritt here but sorry ehr short hair was god awful. It was like The Role of Penny tonight is going to be played by Ellen Degenres :D. I hear some people say that Kaleycutting her hair off was irresponsible. She had a responsiblity to maintain the image of the charcter of Penny. And when she ut her hair off, as silly as it sounds. IT changed ALOT of peoples percpeption of the character, therefore the show. I woulden't bet the show asked her to grow it out again. Woulden't put it past them. Yes that is absurd, but this is a million dollar show. Some people feel she had a responsiblity to the character, and to some her hair change changed the character for them. 

I disagree. While I myself like her hair long the bad writing has been the problem the last two years. The hair kind of went with the waitressing. With the new job the short hair went with that. If she had the hair cut in seasons 1-6, especially 1-3, I would agree with you.

7 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Care to elaborate? 

I think you know answer. JMO though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

It's not her responsibility to maintain the image, its the producers.  If they so wanted, they could have had her wear extensions during season 8.  Funny, TPTB didn't have a problem with it and they even wrote it into the show as a joke, so they couldn't have been worried too much by it.

Changing a perception of someone, just because they cut their hair, is just plain silly, not to mention shallow.  I go from long hair to short hair, from beard to, no beard depending on the roles I'm playing, and it doesn't change my personality at all.    It doesn't matter if it is a million dollar show, thinking her acting has changed, thinking the show has changed, based only on a haircut, IS absurd.  

The only problems with her cutting her hair, are from the people who judge her, based on her hair cut.  

Well maybe. But her long hair was apart of the characrer. That and the chnge in her character over the years. I can see the reaction. But I do agree her acting diddn't change because of her hair change. 

7 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I disagree. While I myself like her hair long the bad writing has been the problem the last two years. The hair kind of went with the waitressing. With the new job the short hair went with that. If she had the hair cut in seasons 1-6, especially 1-3, I would agree with you.

I think you know answer. JMO though.

I don't think her hair length had anything to do with her getting the Pharm rep job. 

15 hours ago, luminous said:

Lucky guy. Meeting Kaley at Home Depot and even take a selfie with her. :shy:

I don't think she's used that paricular expression in the show. I'd like to see it.

• Like 1

@ Kaley's hair: While I think she looks stunningly beautiful with longer hair, she can definitely pull off a fantastic job with a shorter hairstyle too.

She looks great in this picture IMO.

kcig24537.jpg

• Like 8

4 hours ago, FileXxX said:

I agree, she's just beautiful. But I wish she'd stick with the short hair. :icon_razz:

Gotta agree File, that is a great picture of her, and her hair is great in that picture.   

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Naturally and artistically fortunate. It has to happen to someone I guess. Hehe. 

It balances out those of us, like me, who are neither naturally or artistically fortunate. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Kaley and Karl competed in the same class yesterday and Kaley was better than Karl in the final standings

Kaley seems to be a natural born athlete.  I read somewhere that if acting didn't offer a career, she was going to try and be a tennis pro and that she was nationally ranked as a amateur.  So her excelling in her horse jumping is not surprising.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Kaley seems to be a natural born athlete.  I read somewhere that if acting didn't offer a career, she was going to try and be a tennis pro and that she was nationally ranked as a amateur.  So her excelling in her horse jumping is not surprising.  

I think it is great that she has a hobby outside of acting, so that her life isn´t just acting. 

7 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

Kaley and Karl competed in the same class yesterday and Kaley was better than Karl in the final standings

Well we can see who wears the pants in that relationship hahahaha

• Like 1

I have to think that with a large strong horse like Pokerface and a lite rider like Kaley, we are going to read about her regularly competing in the higher jumps.  This year she has been competing a lot, she seems to be getting into the sport more and trying to move up in it.

24 minutes ago, luminous said:

Karl's dog?

Cute photo and I´m not talking about the dog.

I do think it is Karls dog, the same dog was photographed at a horse show together with Karl and Kaley a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic