Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

I can't tell....has she had the hair extensions removed and that is her natural hair???  Anyone?

Hair extensions last about 6-8 weeks and then they have to be taken out.  She may have had them redone at some point during the summer, it's hard to tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She well prob have to take them out though, when they shoot 10x01 OF course for continuity sakes. Would look kinda off if over night Penny hair was suddenlly super super long haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well letting a horse lick you has to be cleaner than a dog licking you because I don't think a horse can lick his own ass, while a dog definitely can.  I know, it's gross.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UH OH. Kaley has really fallen hard for this guy really fast. They seem to have a alot in common. But ya know based on her track record.  I woulden't call this the final product yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She falls hard for who she falls for, that is who she is, and I don't see anything wrong with it.   I really don't care about her track record or whether this is the final product.  I'm just glad she has found someone she can share her passion with, and she's willing to share it with us, despite the negative comments on her IG

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When did I say that was a problem?  lol. I was just making a simple observation. That some of her beahaviour is sketchy to say the least. She has a pattern of ending a serious relationship and jumping head first into another one. IT is her life she can do what she want, I am just commenting on the sidelines. Whther or not they have a ton in common. Who knows how long it is going to last. That is all I am sayign. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By all means, please show me where I said there was a problem with what you said.  I said people on her IG were making negative comments.  I don't happen to think her behavior has been sketchy, it's who she is.  What is your definition of jumping headfirst?  Her current boyfriend first appeared on her IG, almost six months after she separated from her husband.    I just don't see how that qualifies as jumping headfirst.  I'm just commenting that I don't find her behavior sketchy.  If you think so, you are more than welcome to say you think her behavior is sketchy, and I'm more than welcome to say I don't think her behavior is sketchy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jumping at her level is a pretty small world, they have probably been acquaintences for years.  His turning 25 has probably matured him quite a bit and Kaley is quite a catch for anyone!  Cannot see how this rushing into anything.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay agree to disagree then. Saying they have been acquantences for years is a bit speculative. He's 25, so was he jumping at 16 lol? I think it is rushing as she has done this before, she has a pattern. Fine ppl see it differently, but this is my pov. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

 Saying they have been acquantences for years is a bit speculative. He's 25, so was he jumping at 16 lol? 

He placed four and fifth in regular Gran Prix events and won several Junior Gran Prix events when he was 19, six years ago.  So, yes, he was jumping at 16. He may be more well known than Kaley is, within the equestrian world. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

When did I say that was a problem?  lol. I was just making a simple observation. That some of her beahaviour is sketchy to say the least. She has a pattern of ending a serious relationship and jumping head first into another one. IT is her life she can do what she want, I am just commenting on the sidelines. Whther or not they have a ton in common. Who knows how long it is going to last. That is all I am sayign. 

I don´t see that Kaley has done something wrong or sketchy in her relationship with Karl, but feel free to show me some sketchy behavior.

She filed for divorce in September -15 and Karl started showing up on her IG in March -16,  isn´t Kaley allowed to move on from a failed marriage and divorce ? I think she has mourned over her marriage long enough. 

Kaley is 30 years old,she is still young. We can´t expect that she would give up dating just because she had a divorce.

I think it is much better that she is in a relationship and are happy, than she is single home alone feeling sorry for herself.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sladenoddy
40 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I don´t see that Kaley has done something wrong or sketchy in her relationship with Karl, but feel free to show me some sketchy behavior.

She filed for divorce in September -15 and Karl started showing up on her IG in March -16,  isn´t Kaley allowed to move on from a failed marriage and divorce ? I think she has mourned over her marriage long enough. 

Kaley is 30 years old,she is still young. We can´t expect that she would give up dating just because she had a divorce.

I think it is much better that she is in a relationship and are happy, than she is single home alone feeling sorry for herself.

it may have been better if she had waited until she had finalised her divorce first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sladenoddy said:

it may have been better if she had waited until she had finalised her divorce first

The big thing isn't waiting until after the divorce is finalized.  It's more waiting until after the hearing has been completed.  After that, it's most just waiting for the judge to rule on all the particulars and the individuals can move on with their lives.  As the only real things were based on financial considerations, if either of them were seeing anyone else, after the hearing, it's not that big of a deal.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we really think about it she is well within her rights to date whomever she wants, whenever she wants, now that she's no longer married. To some of us it might seem too quick, or that she has fallen too hard for Karl, but those are just opinions based on our own personal biases. However, if things go wrong, and I hope they don't, it would be totally hypocritical of her to ask for privacy because she is the one who has made the relationship pretty public. I don't agree with it but I don't chastise her for doing so because each one of us leads our lives the way we want to.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look none of us are her keeper or her guardian. We clearly see things differently here. I was just simply being honest. That I Think she has a pattern in her relationship behaviour. I am not trying to judge her, just making simple observations. It is not about Karl, he seems like  a nice guy, and if she has found someone that is compatible with where she is right now great. I was just simply stating shes been down this road before, so who knows if it well last.  Just since Johnny she has been doing this for a while now. I am not chastising her, I was just being honest. But whatever. 

Edited by 3ku11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 You did judge her, you specifically said her behavior is sketchy.  That is a judgement.  All anyone else did here was to give their opinion on the way Kaley presents herself.  I don't agree with some of the things she's done, but then,  her's is not my life to live.  She's living her life the way she wants and more power to her.  I'm glad she's happy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sladenoddy
10 hours ago, Tensor said:

 You did judge her, you specifically said her behavior is sketchy.  That is a judgement.  All anyone else did here was to give their opinion on the way Kaley presents herself.  I don't agree with some of the things she's done, but then,  her's is not my life to live.  She's living her life the way she wants and more power to her.  I'm glad she's happy.

 Some of the things she has done have raised many an eyebrow over the years but that is up to her. But she cannot complain about some negative comments after doing some of the things she has done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair Kaley is very public on social media about her personal life. This is her choice, and seeing she has such a huge profile in the public eye. She must know she is exposed to many different people. It is like with the whole Bear thing. That caused alo tof controversy. Because some thought she came across ignorant. Like I said no one is chastising her. Clearly she is happy for now, and clearly if she had a problem with what people thought she would ne so public on social media. But that is all I well say on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My impression after reading some of the comments on her IG account is that, had she reconciled with Johnny even before filing for her divorce, those persons wouldn't have accused her to rush things up or to fall too hard on people; IMO her best response to those (IMO a bit unfair) comments is to keep the fans which seem to be happy for her updated with her life.

Edited by mirs1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sladenoddy
1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

My impression after reading some of the comments on her IG account is that, had she reconciled with Johnny even before filing for her divorce, those persons wouldn't have accused her to rush things up or to fall too hard on people; IMO her best response to those (IMO a bit unfair) comments is to keep the fans which seem to be happy for her updated with her life.

unfortunately some of the things she has done have raised the eyebrows of even her own family, therefore any criticism is hardly surprising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.