3 hours ago, sladenoddy said:

unfortunately some of the things she has done have raised the eyebrows of even her own family, therefore any criticism is hardly surprising.

Do you have a source for this?  I haven't seen her family comment on her actions. 

6 hours ago, sladenoddy said:

Some of the things she has done have raised many an eyebrow over the years but that is up to her. But she cannot complain about some negative comments after doing some of the things she has done. 

Who's eyebrows?  If posters want to comment on her behavior negatively here, there is nothing wrong with that.  If someone wants to comment that they believe there is nothing wrong with her behavior, they are allowed to do that.  If someone makes a provably wrong statement, others are allowed to correct it.  If some makes a statement others are allowed to ask for a reputable source. What's not allowed is telling others what the should or shouldn't post, claiming someone said something they didn't, or telling others they are too excited.  

• Like 2

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, mirs1 said:

My impression after reading some of the comments on her IG account is that, had she reconciled with Johnny even before filing for her divorce, those persons wouldn't have accused her to rush things up or to fall too hard on people; IMO her best response to those (IMO a bit unfair) comments is to keep the fans which seem to be happy for her updated with her life.

I think she had reconciled with Johnny long before marrying in the first place.

8 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

To be fair Kaley is very public on social media about her personal life. This is her choice, and seeing she has such a huge profile in the public eye. She must know she is exposed to many different people. It is like with the whole Bear thing. That caused alo tof controversy. Because some thought she came across ignorant. Like I said no one is chastising her. Clearly she is happy for now, and clearly if she had a problem with what people thought she would ne so public on social media. But that is all I well say on this. 

I think Kaley was more public on social media when she was with Ryan than she is now with Karl, but that is just a feeling I have. 

My guess is that her gifted comedic timing is directly related to her intense,impulsive behavior.  If she loses one the other will go too.  Or she needs to stay in the public eye as acting gigs are now based on quantity and quality of social media,ie see Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears!

13 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I think Kaley was more public on social media when she was with Ryan than she is now with Karl, but that is just a feeling I have. 

Yeah maybe. She even had that mock wedding on Ellen lol. I guess KArl is relatively new. So she is sharing the relationship But she was married to Ryan, so guess their is differences their. I mean I have a lot of love For Kaley.  I think she has made some really naive and short sighted decisions in the public eye. The mock wedding on Ellen e.t.c. Her comments on the whole Bear thing. So you know she can be irresponsible.

Skull, since you don't want to even look at the PMs we've sent you, on other things, I let you know right here.  You don't get to tell people how they should or what they should post.   If you want to give your opinion of Kaley, you can.  If others want to give their opinion of Kaley, they are allowed.

13 hours ago, MadDuck27 said:

My guess is that her gifted comedic timing is directly related to her intense,impulsive behavior.  If she loses one the other will go too.  Or she needs to stay in the public eye as acting gigs are now based on quantity and quality of social media,ie see Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears!

Well I would not put no Talent PH in the same sentence as a legend like BS, at all. But I See your logic. Selena Gomez has the most followers on IG in the world. Somehow that is a career acheivement. Talent used to be. 

I just loved how she surprised her mentioning her account and saying thanks for being a great fan, I saw it on lovingkaleycuoco account and I think it's really amazing. They also commented her, so cool!! Kaley is da Queen indeed. I think it's a great gesture to the fans. I'm really happy for her, congrats lovingkaleycuoco!

Also so cool to have so many mini videos! I loved it!

Regina@rgbcn - The Big Bang Theory fanart - Shamy lover

Support me on Patreon

Follow me on Instagram, tumblr, youtube, twitter, facebook and weibo

• Like 4

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic