• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhh not too bad, that as reasonable length. Over her shoulder. I well take this over, the most awful hair style she ever had that short pixie. Oh what a nightmare that was. 

Edited by 3ku11

47 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I didn't think it was all that awful, it fit in nice with Penny's job change.  

You're right. the problem was the job change. Her hair style was more suited to the corporate image. Sheesh.

3 minutes ago, ajond said:

You're right. the problem was the job change. Her hair style was more suited to the corporate image. Sheesh.

Actually, it was due to a job change.  She cut it for the movie she did over the summer.   But with the change in her hair, the change to her job having a more corporate feel fit in.   The could have just had her wear a wig, when the show returned.  But, it doesn't really matter.  Some didn't like the change, some didn't mind the change.   

• Like 1

Guest sladenoddy
16 hours ago, luminous said:

I wonder why she seems to stand apart from Johnny Galecki in cast photo's these days?

20 minutes ago, sladenoddy said:

I wonder why she seems to stand apart from Johnny Galecki in cast photo's these days?

To keep overzealous fans from getting the wrong idea/impression????

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, sladenoddy said:

To be honest, I don't think they give a flying crap about these things. :icon_lol: There are plenty of Johnny/Kaley pictures. Those are pictures of the whole group.

3 hours ago, FileXxX said:

To be honest, I don't think they give a flying crap about these things. :icon_lol: There are plenty of Johnny/Kaley pictures. Those are pictures of the whole group.

I'd guess that Jim would trend towards the back because of his height, and the others are pretty randomly placed.

• Like 1

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic