Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She looks beautiful, and by the looks of Instagram Ryan had his bachelor party the other night. I heard on Tumblr that they are rumored to be getting married on New Year's Eve. 

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #309

Following Kaley Cuoco's horseback riding injury, I've instituted new rules governing acceptable leisure activities for the cast of The Big Bang Theory.

1. No friggin' horses. This includes those found on merry-go-rounds and in front of supermarkets.

2. The only motorcycle you can get on is the one you're accidentally crushing in your big-ass, air-bagged SUV.

3. All cast member motor vehicles must adhere to U.S. Army guidelines for attacking Kandahar. (Galecki's Tesla is a terrifically fuel efficient vehicle but is essentially a hundred thousand dollar go-cart. From now on it is only to be used for backing down his driveway and retrieving mail.)

4. The only permissible boating activity at Comic-Con is in your hotel room bathtub.

5. Alcohol should only be ingested at home, and while seated in a big comfy chair. Wild and carefree dancing that celebrates your incredible and well-deserved success is only allowed on New Year's Eve, and only with a sober celebrity parasitic flunky to lean on.

6. And finally, sexual acts must be performed while horizontal. Certain high-risk Kama Sutra positions might be allowed, but only after consultation with Chuck Lorre. Like with dancing, a spotter might be required.

• Like 2

Does anyone know what the guy does? He used to be a tennis player and is supposedly injured but what does he do for income? I understand the guy would be set for life being married to her but it seems the newness of all this would wear off eventually. A house husband?

Does anyone know what the guy does? He used to be a tennis player and is supposedly injured but what does he do for income? I understand the guy would be set for life being married to her but it seems the newness of all this would wear off eventually. A house husband?

Looks like he played 1 official game this year....

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/Ryan-Sweeting.aspx?t=pa

So maybe he is injured, or he is just a trophy husband (to be) like Howard...

Sounds like he still plays tennis based on what Kaley has said in interviews, I hope he's not using his impending nuptials as an excuse to quit working and become a trophy husband, I wouldn't want to be in either of their positions if that were the case. 

He had back surgery earlier this year so it's quite a long recovery time, definitely not a good idea to get back into a sport like tennis too soon. But he's still fairly young I don't think he's just going to stop just because he's marrying her! 

26 in tennis terms is not really young. Early 30's and your usually done and with a back injury odds are he's is finished at least competitively. On top of that he wasn't exactly an elite player when he was well. I believed he was ranked like 562 (estimate) in the world.

26 in tennis terms is not really young. Early 30's and your usually done and with a back injury odds are he's is finished at least competitively. On top of that he wasn't exactly an elite player when he was well. I believed he was ranked like 562 (estimate) in the world.

I'm very aware of the ideas of young and retirement age in sports, especially with tennis, but he still has the chance to play for a while as long as his back recovers fully :)

Three months to become engaged from first dating him and then a Hollywood wedding three months later! Wow does anyone besides me think that is unusually fast, I really mean unusually sudden? I hope it works out and I hope it doesn't impact the show, with behind the scenes drama, when these two finally get to know each other.

This rush to engagement and the alter seems so crazy it just might work. Some of her previous relationships lasted years but never made it to this step, we know it isn't a shotgun wedding, and it seems that everyone around them approves. Maybe they really do just know and don't want to waste any more time not being tied to one another. They certainly look extremely happy together. 

Or maybe the relationship will crash and burn once the honeymoon phase is over, but I don't want to be cynical. It seems as though they're getting married for love...or money.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

He very likely will become a Tennis Pro to the rich and famous and teach their children or even them how to play tennis,

Still don't understand the rush to the altar.  And I am still stumped on the 3 months to engagement - 3 months prior to her engagement she was pictured with Henry Cavill - and then she put up those Instagram images after the break up about "Life Goes On' and all that.  Her grief period over the Cavill thing couldn't have lasted very long - end of Sept she's engaged to Ryan with the PR story that they've dated 3 months.  Unless she was dating both at the same time, the numbers don't seem to add up.  So why say 3 months when it was more like 2 months?

Then she is reported as saying they were too busy to plan a wedding and would begin to think about plans in a year, but now she's getting married New Year's Eve.  And the entire period of their relationship he hasn't worked at his career - there's a whole element of his life that she hasn't lived with yet.  Assuming he plans to resume his tennis career, he'll be traveling, etc.  He'll be away from her back in his world.

I also didn't understand her statements that they grew up with the same friends but had never met each other.  Did she just mean the tennis world friends?  Because she grew up in California and he was born in the Bahamas and lived in Florida, if I have read the stories correctly.  

I dunno - some of it doesn't add up, but it's her life.  He's young, she's young - why not just enjoy each other's company and learn about each other for a year and then decide on marriage.  It feels almost like she's just infatuated with being in love.  

I hope it all works out for her, but it just seems a bit hasty to me.

• Like 1

2 months dating, then the engagement and 3 months later a wedding? Certainly seems pretty fast. Such stories usually end up in drama and / or a sudden break up. But nevertheless I wish her the best and hope everything works out well. :)

It's her life and as long as she is happy more power to her! I wish her the best of luck and hope she has a long and wonderful life with him. However, since we are discussing her engagement and upcoming wedding, does anyone know if she had him sign a prenuptial agreement?

Yes, I would think so. It's just whenever you hear her in an interview she sounds so over the top about him, the engagement and upcoming wedding. Then her speeding up the process at such a fast pace. I was just wondering if reason went out the window. But your right, her manager is there to make sure her best interests are always taken care of.

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper pinned this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic