• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New stuff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny new commercial with Kaley:

This seems to be the full length version. Kaley posted a edited version (30 sec) on her IG.

I hope it's okay, to post this link. It links to the official and confirmed YT site of the advertiser.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by luminous
Tensor removed an IG link for copyright considerations, I replaced it with a YT link to the original source to comply with forum rules
  • Like 5

From people.com:

Kaley Cuoco Dishes on 'Dorky' Dates with Boyfriend Karl Cook: 'We're Really Happy'

[...]

"When you share something so special, some sort of connection – for us, it's horses, but anything two people share – you have that common goal and you know that you want the same things in life, day to day, and in the future."

She adds, "It just sets you on a better path. Having a lot in common is really important and we definitely have a lot in common. I think that that's what makes us so strong and really happy."

[...]

Source: http://www.people.com/article/kaley-cuoco-dishes-dorky-dates-boyfriend-karl-cook

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not really new, but I think it wasn't posted here before.

From deadline.com:

Netflix Picks Up Detective Comedy Film ‘Handsome’, Jeff Garlin Stars & Directs

Netflix has acquired the film Handsome, directed by and starring actor-comedian Jeff Garlin (The Goldbergs)The Columbo-style mystery comedy, written by Garlin and Andrea Seigel (Laggies) centers on L.A. homicide detective Gene Handsome (Garlin) who tries to make sense of his life as he solves crime. [...]

The film co-stars Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory), Christine Woods (Hello Ladies, Perfect Couples), Natasha Lyonne (Orange is the New Black), Amy Sedaris (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), Steven Weber ( iZombie), Eddie Peppitone (Love), and Leah Remini (King of Queens). David Miner (Master of None), Vern Davidson (The Goldbergs), Garlin and Seigel serve as producers.

[...]

Source: http://deadline.com/2016/06/netflix-handsome-jeff-garlin-star-direct-netflix-comedy-film-1201772458/

According to imdb.com the film is currently in post-production and will be released in 2017.

This picture from Kaley's IG could be related:

Image1.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, luminous said:

Hehe...a snapchat picture emerged with a quite revealing Kaley. :icon_cheesygrin: I think it's from Brad Goreski's (he's a stylist) snapchat.

Wow, I can't believe she's exposing herself like that. :icon_surprised:

37 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Wow, I can't believe she's exposing herself like that. :icon_surprised:

Yeah, right? :icon_surprised: And it's definitely not a fake. Just checked Brad Goreski's snapchat on my gf's smartphone. This pic is legit. You don't see the crucial body parts, because it's covered with a heart...but still...

Phew! Kaley isn't a shy girl. That's for sure. :yes:

Karl was present btw. You can see him in other clips from this...whatever it is...a photo shooting?

Edited by luminous
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, luminous said:

Yeah, right? :icon_surprised: And it's definitely not a fake. Just checked Brad Goreski's snapchat on my gf's smartphone. This pic is legit. You don't see the crucial body parts, because it's covered with a heart...but still...

Phew! Kaley isn't a shy girl. That's for sure. :yes:

Karl was present btw. You can see him in other clips from this...whatever it is...a photo shooting?

It's definitely a shooting of some sort, yeah. I get that you can't see anything, but those people could. :icon_wink: I'm guessing that they've already seen her naked like a hundred times by now, otherwise I'm sure she wouldn't do something like that. She's not that kind of person.

54 minutes ago, SRAM said:

After everything that happened after the cell phone hack a while back and those pictures getting out I'm a little surprised she let this happen.  

Yeah a little bit reckless from Kaley. That and, the whole controversy with the flag thing. Although I have no problem with it. IT is kinda crass, and kinda strange she would allow nudes of her to leak. 

Since this picture is from the official snapchat of Kaley's stylist Brad Goreski and she obviously even posed for it (you can see that she deliberately pulls a part of her robe away to reveal) and let Mr. Goreski post it, I think it's safe to say that Kaley approved the posting of this picture. BTW the guy in the picture is Brad Goreski not Karl.

But I have to agree, it's kinda strange to see such a picture on a public social media app acount for everyone to see.

And somehow there is strangely very little left to the imagination, although her breast is covered with this heart emoji.

This is from etonline.com:

Kaley Cuoco Exposes Her Bare Breast on Snapchat, Kisses Boyfriend Karl Cook!

Hide your eyes, Leonard! Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco got daring on Wednesday while goofing off on stylist Brad Goreski’s Snapchat.

[...]

Source

Edited by luminous
  • Like 4

I know Kaley is a mature woman, who makes her own decision, but I do wonder what her parents, who is supposed to be conservative think about the bare breast photo.

I don´t think they are jumping with joy.

Edited by Lagernisse

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic