18 hours ago, luminous said:

...and the "scandalous" picture from Brad Goreski's snapchat. :wink:

Now we can also see, that Kaley has her heart in the right place. 240_F_76895776_HKzut9YZkFpJW3hxeBEufv8ln510VVmd.jpg

KC_BG_SC_2016-08-31.jpg

that is  the big deal wow, she played a joke with  her gay  friend showed her boobs.Is this 2001?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lagernisse said:

I know Kaley is a mature woman, who makes her own decision, but I do wonder what her parents, who is supposed to be conservative think about the bare breast photo.

I don´t think they are jumping with joy.

They should not ,I highly doubt they will see it.It not like she showed the whole thing it is covered up.

1 hour ago, The preacher said:

They should not ,I highly doubt they will see it.It not like she showed the whole thing it is covered up.

It is covered up? What part? All the parts, or all the parts lol? Shes bareley covered up. You can visibly see both her breastts. Shes hardly covered up. Sorry we clearly have different definitions of being covered up. She is very visible to me, almost naked. 

Edited by 3ku11

3 hours ago, The preacher said:

that is  the big deal wow, she played a joke with  her gay  friend showed her boobs.Is this 2001?

Is this 2001? That is exactly why this is an issue. We live ina world where everything you do is so scrutinized. Celebs have no privacy these days. So Kaley exposing herself like that publically partic seeing she had issues with her cell phone nudes been leaked. So it is odd she would allow this to be publically posted. Now I can accept it was just a harmless joke with her gay friend .But if that was the case, maybe she should of kept it private. Innaporpriate imo to make it public, kinda offensive imo. Look all I am saying is this should of been kept private. I am just surprised at Kaley, she would allow this to become public, that is all. IF this was 2001, I would agree with you. Unfortunately Privacy no longer exists. And she has a mass appeal audience. Who are not going to see it your way or even my way tbh. A bit tactless from KAley that is all. 

Edited by 3ku11

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

It is covered up? What part? All the parts, or all the parts lol? Shes bareley covered up. You can visibly see both her breastts. Shes hardly covered up. Sorry we clearly have different definitions of being covered up. She is very visible to me, almost naked. 

Her nipple is covered by quite a bit, in the US, that's covered up.   

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Is this 2001? That is exactly why this is an issue. We live ina world where everything you do is so scrutinized. Celebs have no privacy these days. So Kaley exposing herself like that publically partic seeing she had issues with her cell phone nudes been leaked. So it is odd she would allow this to be publically posted. Now I can accept it was just a harmless joke with her gay friend .But if that was the case, she should of kept it private. Innaporpriate imo to make it public, kinda offensive imo. Look all I am saying is this should of been kept private. I am just surprised at Kaley, she would allow this to become public, that is all. 

As far as covering up, she exposed more of herself at the end of The Focus Attenuation. On TV, in front of over fifteen million people.  This picture, with less than two million (and I'd bet less than one million), with her nipple covered, isn't a big deal.   

As far as her parents, they know she's posed nude, although her parts were strategically hidden (and her father usually attends the taping, so he would know about the Vegas scene also).  So I rather doubt they would have major thoughts about it.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

This picture, with less than two million (and I'd bet less than one million), with her nipple covered, isn't a big deal.   

Every media outlet out there ran stories on that post...way more than one million have seen this picture.

IMO...I don't understand why she would make the choice to do this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Every media outlet out there ran stories on that post...way more than one million have seen this picture.

Thanks vonmar.  Still doesn't matter though, she exposed more in that one episode that there was on that picture.  

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

Kaley has a beautiful body and is proud of it. Imo she's beautiful and sexy in her bikini on the show, but to my eyes the snapchat pic is tacky and tasteless.I think it's more about the presentation than about what is or isn't covered. I guess to her it was funny. I found it a bit creepy.

To each his/her own.

Edited by Strawberry PopTart Fan
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Kaley has a beautiful body and is proud of it. Imo she's beautiful and sexy in her bikini on the show, but to my eyes the snapshot pic is tacky and tasteless.I think it's more about the presentation than about what is or isn't covered. I guess to her it was funny. I found it a bit creepy.

To each his/her own.

Tacky and teastless ,heck no It is only one boob.Agin this is not 2001 anymore

On 2016-9-2 at 3:16 AM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

but to my eyes the snapchat pic is tacky and tasteless.I think it's more about the presentation than about what is or isn't covered. I guess to her it was funny. I found it a bit creepy.

To each his/her own.

Well...tacky, tasteless and creepy aren't words I would use in this context. My reaction, when I saw the picture for the first time was astonishment. In my eyes the pictures is rather strange. But it certainly doesn't cause any negative sentiments on my part. :wink:

On 2016-9-2 at 3:16 AM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Kaley has a beautiful body and is proud of it.

Yes, that she has. And imo she has every reason to be proud of it.

Speaking of beautiful body...

#throwbackthursday, #flashbackfriday...Shape magazine (Oct 2015)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Well...tacky, tasteless and creepy aren't words I would use in this context. My reaction, when I saw the picture for the first time was astonishment. In my eyes the pictures is rather strange. But it certainly doesn't cause any negative sentiments on my part. :wink:

Yes, that she has. And imo she has every reason to be proud of it.

Speaking of beautiful body...

#throwbackthursday, #flashbackfriday...Shape magazine (Oct 2015)

kc-shape-2015.jpg

why i found it funny and I think if you use Snapchat you see the filters are an old man  pointing out on someones breast.Honestly  might not been even that sexual in nature.Brad is gay so I think he did it for fun not sexual enjoyment.

30 minutes ago, ajond said:

I think, For Kaley, It is mission accomplished.  She and her boob have appeared on numerous tabloids giving her the 'exposure' she was looking for.

:shy:  yes exposure ,not like she and a friend where just having fun.wow is our world this sensitive.

As long as she’s comfortable with the way she handles this stuff, then good for her.

I think this is an interesting discussion to have in general, though. How much publicity is “too much” and what publicity is good or bad? Is it better to keep things private or should it not matter? 

I find it interesting how differently celebs handle this. You’ve got superstars who are in the tabloids 24/7 and you’ve got superstars who manage to stay out of them almost completely. Take Kate Winslet for example. The only time you ever hear anything about her is when she’s doing press for a movie. 

• Like 2

Guest sladenoddy
7 hours ago, The preacher said:

Tacky and teastless ,heck no It is only one boob.Agin this is not 2001 anymore

IMO it seems rather hypocritical of her considering the fuss she made over the stolen ones and her declared distaste for all the fake ones on the web.

The ones she made a fuss over were nude fakes off her cellphone. But I don't think the visiblity of the nudes is the problem here. i have no problem with Kaley's breasts lol. It is just the double standard been set here. She made a big fuss over thepics off her phone been leaked. Yet apparently its okay, when she is leaking nudes of her self. Sorry it makes her look hypocritical imo It is tasteless imo. Maybe I am in the minority here, and that is fine. I just think she needs to be a bit more tactful in the future. The same thing happened when she posted a pic of her dogs sitting on the us flag. Now I don't think she meant to offend anyone. But I still think she is reckless, and needs to really think about what she posts. As she does have a big fanbase, and huge exposure to alot of people. That is all I Well say on this. This post well appear, when the mods feel like it :D. 

49 minutes ago, sladenoddy said:

IMO it seems rather hypocritical of her considering the fuss she made over the stolen ones and her declared distaste for all the fake ones on the web.

Stolen/faked vs. her choice would seem to be an important distinction.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sladenoddy said:

I disagree.

Could you explain why you disagree?   Those pictures in the hack were stolen through an illegal act. 

This sounds as if you are saying there is no distinction in me giving my credit card account number to a merchant to buy something and someone hacking into my account to use my account number as they see fit. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

The ones she made a fuss over were nude fakes off her cellphone. But I don't think the visiblity of the nudes is the problem here. i have no problem with Kaley's breasts lol. It is just the double standard been set here. She made a big fuss over thepics off her phone been leaked. Yet apparently its okay, when she is leaking nudes of her self. Sorry it makes her look hypocritical imo It is tasteless imo. Maybe I am in the minority here, and that is fine. I just think she needs to be a bit more tactful in the future. The same thing happened when she posted a pic of her dogs sitting on the us flag. Now I don't think she meant to offend anyone. But I still think she is reckless, and needs to really think about what she posts. As she does have a big fanbase, and huge exposure to alot of people. That is all I Well say on this. This post well appear, when the mods feel like it :D. 

like those where stolen pictures this picture is a friend having fun with her.

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic