Guest sladenoddy
1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Could you explain why you disagree?   Those pictures in the hack were stolen through an illegal act. 

This sounds as if you are saying there is no distinction in me giving my credit card account number to a merchant to buy something and someone hacking into my account to use my account number as they see fit. 

if you notice in my comment earlier.  That I added the fact she complained about the fake ones also, this was about her complaining about the nude snaps either real or fake. the stealing part is neither here nor their, in the point that I am trying to make. in fact she stated that she was paranoid about anything put up in her name referring to the nude pictures. stealing is theft, pure and simple and it was an outrageous act of violating someone's privacy. 

Edited by sladenoddy
thought of a better word to use.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sladenoddy said:

if you notice in my comment earlier.  That I added the fact she complained about the fake ones also, this was about her complaining about the nude snaps either real or fake. the stealing part is neither here nor their, in the point that I am trying to make. in fact she stated that she was paranoid about anything put up in her name referring to the nude pictures. stealing is theft, pure and simple and it was an outrageous act of violating someone's privacy. 

That's why I was a bit puzzled as to why you disagree there is a distinction between putting up pictures of your own, and someone else posting either hacked or edited pictures without your permission.

1 hour ago, sladenoddy said:

yes when you get nude photos by people you do not know that when you get upset,this was done AS A JOKE by her friend.

On 9/1/2016 at 6:50 AM, SRAM said:

After everything that happened after the cell phone hack a while back and those pictures getting out I'm a little surprised she let this happen.  

Maybe she is saying I don't give a crap anymore you wanna look here it is but with the stupid heart shaped lolipop covering the good part and in her so called leaked photos she really doesn't show all that much either in my opinion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earnie said:

Maybe she is saying I don't give a crap anymore you wanna look here it is but with the stupid heart shaped lolipop covering the good part and in her so called leaked photos she really doesn't show all that much either in my opinion

I'm going to say that it shows that she has a good and mature sense of proportion. Such illustrations shouldn't be a big deal anyway. 51% of us have boobs. And some of us that don't have them now will likely have them some time after we pass 60.  May as well get used to seeing them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The preacher said:

yes when you get nude photos by people you do not know that when you get upset,this was done AS A JOKE by her friend.

Yes a joke, that should of been kept private between friends imo. Kaley can show her assets all she wants. I just think its a bit indecent that is all. IMO Kaley was wrong here. Does not make her a bad person, but I am surprised at her here. But moving on 

She allowed a friend of her to put up something she thought was funny.  Whether anyone else thinks it wrong is of no matter.   Nothing about that photo was outside normal mores in the US and something like that would be allowed on broadcast television (something like ET) hence not indecent.  Anyone may object based on their own mores, that that doesn't make it indecent.   

• Like 2

Guest sladenoddy
8 hours ago, The preacher said:

yes in front of a friend, not in front of her significant other which as i stated IMO this is  very strange behavior for someone  whose career to some extent relies on her popularity, And I don't know as I live in England, but I would think this will not go down too well wth some in America's bible belt

3 hours ago, sladenoddy said:

yes in front of a friend, not in front of her significant other which as i stated IMO this is  very strange behavior for someone  whose career to some extent relies on her popularity, And I don't know as I live in England, but I would think this will not go down too well wth some in America's bible belt

... yes. Lucky it's not yet a theocracy. You go, liberal America!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sladenoddy said:

Karl, her significant other was at the shoot, you can see him the various group photos, by herself, her hair person, and her make-up person.   Her friend in the photo is gay, has been in a relationship and recently got engaged to his boyfriend of 13 years(since you are in England, you may be familiar with "Vicious", his boyfriend writes for it).  In some parts of the bible belt the fact that her friend is engaged to be married is more significantly offensive than her covered nipple. 

• Like 2

I don't know much about boarding horses but that stable is amazing, it seems like a horse hotel.  I wouldn't be surprised that Kaley spends more on those horses than I make a year.

Edited by SRAM

This could almost be a painting, a capture of a moment of time, the lone rider out early in the morning practicing to be as good as she can be, the dedication to her sport evident in this picture.

• Like 4

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic