• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohh, I bet she's watching her sister perform. Still I can't believe I missed her this close. 

Edit: I was right. She's there because of her sister. :)

Edited by FileXxX

...and still more from Vegas

original source applies to copyright material.  Non-copyright material is first post stays

good to know! ;-)

Edited by luminous
Removed duplicated image.
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, luminous said:

More from Jimmy Kimmel Live:

Thanks for posting these luminous!  At work now, but will surely watch them both later.  The hair-do is very cool and I like the outfit as well.  Anyway, thank you again!!!!

Edited by hokie3457
  • Like 2

Kaley made a couple of, what I considered interesting comments on Kimmel tonight.  He mentioned ten seasons and said "Don't you feel like that is enough?" and her reply was a laughing "Yes... yes."  The audience was laughing at the question though, so she may have been reacting to the audience.

The other was  she was asked was whether there had been discussion of an 11th season, and her answer was "That's an expensive question."  "For who?" asked Kimmel.  "For a lot of people...for a LOT of people".  

• Like 4

I must say that after seeing Kaley on Kimmel I was sort of underwhelmed. Yes it is because of her "funny" comments, but also I didn't like how she looked or how she was dressed. I didn't liked her hair either. I know that all the comments on her physical appearance have nothing to do with what she said, but it made me feel as if she wasn't 100 % herself. I'm sure it's just me.

48 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I must say that after seeing Kaley on Kimmel I was sort of underwhelmed. Yes it is because of her "funny" comments, but also I didn't like how she looked or how she was dressed. I didn't liked her hair either. I know that all the comments on her physical appearance have nothing to do with what she said, but it made me feel as if she wasn't 100 % herself. I'm sure it's just me.

No it's not just you. I thought she looked jaded and she is certainly not looking as 'hot' as she used to. Ah well, the inexorable passage of time.

• Like 1

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic