Well hell it beats her look two years ago hahaha. And I am the only one who loved her look? A bit jaded yes maybe. Maybe over done makeup. But I think she looked hot, well I Did anyway. Generally the past two months, she's been super hot. Hottest she has looked in years, JMO. Age does diminish ones looks. But she is aging very well imo. Hell she is only 30ish. Jennifer Anistion looks amazing for someone in her late 40's, I Guess it all depends on how natural the process is. 

Edited by 3ku11

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Forbes

The World's Highest-Paid TV Actresses 2016: Sofia Vergara Stays The Queen Of The Small Screen With $43 Million

TV is often said to be in its golden age. Audiences have a wealth of quality content to choose from, be it from broadcast television, cable networks or a streaming service. But does that translate into gold for those on screen?

For Sofia Vergara, it sure does. For the fifth year in a row, the Colombian actress tops our list of the world’s highest-paid TV actresses, bringing in $43 million in the 12 months to June before management fees and taxes, which is also more than any TV actor made.

Ironically, it’s not her role as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett that is responsible for her 66% earnings bump over last year. Rather it’s endorsement and licensing deals–for products including a line of furniture, dandruff shampoo Head and Shoulders and even nurse scrubs–that have proven the most fruitful.

That isn’t the case for runner-up Kaley Cuoco, who notched $24.5 million in the same period, almost all from her role as Penny on Big Bang Theory; along with her castmates, she commands the biggest TV deal of the day, making $1 million per episode for the CBS gig.

• Like 2

When Kaley went to that one event and dumped her high heels for sneakers (sketchers I think) it puzzled me why that sneaker manufacture didn't jump on it and use her in their commercials, playing on that whole thing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I think Kaley was supposed to be at another talk show today. It will be interesting to hear what she says if she gets similar questions today. 

Yes, she's on "The Talk" (CBS) and according to her IG posting above she will be talking about TBBT...and puppies.

Edited by luminous
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, luminous said:

Kaley was very modestly dressed.Long sleeved blouse buttoned up to the neck, loose trousers and flats. She said she doesn't want to wear high heels any more because they hurt too much. Come to think of it she was wearing a turtleneck and pants on Jimmy Kimmel. Sporty and understated and still very beautiful

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Kaley was very modestly dressed.Long sleeved blouse buttoned up to the neck, loose trousers and flats. She said she doesn't want to wear high heels any more because they hurt too much. Come to think of it she was wearing a turtleneck and pants on Jimmy Kimmel. Sporty and understated and still very beautiful

Dare I say, that like Penny, Kaley is dressing her age?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Dare I say, that like Penny, Kaley is dressing her age?

Maybe. She said on Kimmel that when the show started she was 21 and she was the sexy neighbor and "Now I'm 30."

I also wonder if the sporty equestrian look is influencing what she likes. I'm sure she'll still be all glammed up for award shows.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ajond said:

Yeah, sourced from 'Forever 60'

I wouldn't put it like that. I think she's one of the few women who look great in these clothes.

I dunno, I think it looks super cute. :shy:

One interview where she sounded less optimistic following by one where she sounds pretty optimistic. It's all a game, though of course I am hoping she's right on the most recent interview.

• Like 2

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic
  • Tripper pinned this topic