• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the Daily Mail:

Wedding countdown! Kaley Cuoco's fiance Ryan Sweeting checks into hotel with designer luggage just hours before the ceremony

By Jennifer Pearson

PUBLISHED: 16:04 EST, 31 December 2013 | UPDATED: 16:05 EST, 31 December 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2531911/Kaley-Cuocos-fiance-Ryan-Sweeting-checks-hotel-designer-luggage-just-hours-ceremony.html

That seems to be a fair amount of luggage he is toting there so I am guessing that it is both his and Kaley's and likely enough not only for the wedding, but for a honeymoon that was packed, especially if in a tropical location.   I think they very likely are getting married.   The other photo that Kaley posted I am presuming is the bridal party.

That seems to be a fair amount of luggage he is toting there so I am guessing that it is both his and Kaley's and likely enough not only for the wedding, but for a honeymoon that was packed, especially if in a tropical location.   I think they very likely are getting married.   The other photo that Kaley posted I am presuming is the bridal party.

Well, they have a week for their honeymoon.  Kaley's got to be back for People's Choice.  At least I would assume that, as she's been announced.  

I just like how happy she's looked in photos and also how happy she's sounded in interviews.  I can't help but wish them all the best in their future together.   

I'm surprised, I watched ET and they have nothing about it. The cast on TBBT seemed to be ignored by the press mostly, Kaley is the person that is covered most and they could not care much about it, don't even mention it on TV.

She  may be keeping it quite private and therefore has not allowed the media to participate.  They can't report on much when they have not been a part of it.   I would guess they would have high security there as well.  

We only know that Ryan checked into the hotel where they were supposed to hold the nuptials and he definitely had quite a bit of luggage with him.  Beyond that we don't know much else.

The other thing to consider is that this is NYE and so a lot of reporting is going on about all kinds of NYE events, and hers is just one of many.   If she is keeping it private, they may not invest the time to do much since it is NYE and there is plenty else to report on.

I am sure that if the wedding does happen, we will hear all about it in the wee hours of the morning or tomorrow early.

Edited by stardustmelody

So the latest on Twitter:

Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting wedding location at a Ranch near Los Angeles.

Don't know if it is true or not, the link takes you to a "for media only" link:

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1388539084-2/kaley-cuoco-and-ryan-sweeting-wedding-location-at-a-ranch-near-los-angeles.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So the latest on Twitter:

Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting wedding location at a Ranch near Los Angeles.

Don't know if it is true or not, the link takes you to a "for media only" link:

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1388539084-2/kaley-cuoco-and-ryan-sweeting-wedding-location-at-a-ranch-near-los-angeles.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Wonder if that means she'll be riding in on one of her horses. 

Wonder if that means she'll be riding in on one of her horses. 

If she does, I hope they post a video or pictures afterward, because I'd like to see that.  That would explain having it on a ranch though.

You know I just saw an old article from November that said Kaley plans to live on a ranch outside LA after she gets married, so maybe this ranch is it. 

If she does, I hope they post a video or pictures afterward, because I'd like to see that.  That would explain having it on a ranch though.

You know I just saw an old article from November that said Kaley plans to live on a ranch outside LA after she gets married, so maybe this ranch is it. 

Do you have a link to that article by any chance? 

I saw this one:  I am not sure if that is the one that was originally talked about, but this one shows her tents on the ranch.   She did talk about wanting to ride in on a horse and there certainly is room for that there, although I would hate to destroy that pretty pink carpet.   Maybe she will ride up to the carpet and walk the rest of the way with her Dad?

That is interesting. I can't imagine her wanting to leave a career that she has loved for most of her life, but I do know she loves animals a lot.   I guess time will tell.   I do see her likely going with buying a ranch and getting more animals though.

If they do marry, I wonder if it will be just before midnight?   I wonder if someone will tweet they are married.   They seem to tweet happy events so I am hoping we get a tweet.

I can't believe there is such a press blackout about the wedding.  You would think there would be some tweets by now, also.

I think it depends on how late the actual nuptials were taking place.  In LA it may be that they are in full force right now if they wanted them to end just around midnight.   It still is only 11:15 PM there.   So I guess it depends on how late they were going to go before exchanging vows. 

It is quiet though, but that could also mean that everyone is having such a good time that tweeting is the last thing on their minds.   I am sure tomorrow we will likely hear something if not before. 

I think another thing is that there is a lot of media personnel probably taking time off right now so they are short staffed.  Many likely spent more time covering Times Square and what was going on on the East coast than what is going out West.  

Edited by stardustmelody

I guess it is official...they did get married:   https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5F62C34A471030070705041416192_1ca4bf94efb.4.6.641748522622609374_ScA.utWRTbHplX6nYvG0YPDZHZuNoLj8_NK7UAeA6PsxvcIVOw60ba45hWc7KwMT.mp4?versionId=G37sslpvVf1TVC4OpFBVGfhw31zsyJgb

It appears she wore her signature color pink!   They looked wonderful even with the poor photo.  Video clip tweeted by @SoftKitties

Edited by stardustmelody

I guess it is official...they did get married:   https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5F62C34A471030070705041416192_1ca4bf94efb.4.6.641748522622609374_ScA.utWRTbHplX6nYvG0YPDZHZuNoLj8_NK7UAeA6PsxvcIVOw60ba45hWc7KwMT.mp4?versionId=G37sslpvVf1TVC4OpFBVGfhw31zsyJgb

It appears she wore her signature color pink!   They looked wonderful even with the poor photo.

Can't really see if it's them, but that might because I'm on a tablet atm.

But my best wishes to them both.

Can't really see if it's them, but that might because I'm on a tablet atm.

But my best wishes to them both.

Yeah you can tell better on a desktop system.  It was obviously them.  Plus the person that posted it is a close friend of Kaley's I think.  I suspect that was from her cell phone.

Edited by stardustmelody

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper pinned this topic
  • Tripper locked this topic
  • Tripper unlocked this topic