The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Well, she was announced as attending the People's Choice awards. I would assume she knew she'd be back in tine to commit to it, so I would guess she'd be back (and the table read is that morning).

Well, she was announced as attending the People's Choice awards. I would assume she knew she'd be back in tine to commit to it, so I would guess she'd be back (and the table read is that morning).

Agree...she will be back if she goes anywhere at all.   She may choose to just lay low locally for all we know.

Wow, I hope she never sees that crap.  It is her life, her marriage will work or it won't, there is no reason for those comments.  I wish her the best of luck.

The question is ,how in the world does the website not look at this and say well we might have to mod better.

The question is ,how in the world does the website not look at this and say well we might have to mod better.

Iwould think the website is quite happy with the sort of comments made. It's that type of website.

Iwould think the website is quite happy with the sort of comments made. It's that type of website.

Really I read their stuff and none of it sounds offensive as the comment section.Actually I feel it's the lainey Gossip and US weekly trolls that are going ton there.JJ seems very less like TMZ?

Do you know why these sometimes show up for me and sometimes I only get the login screen?

I really don't know, if I did I could help you with it. Did you see the cake?

I really don't know, if I did I could help you with it. Did you see the cake?

No, was it a dog shaped cake like she wanted?

No, was it a dog shaped cake like she wanted?

No, it was in the shape of a Chandelier. The different layers hanging down and looking like the center part of a chandelier. It's really Amazing. I don't know if you tried Daisy's post, it's the same picture.

That cake, WOW.

Yeah, you see why I was amazed. Thanks for getting the picture.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the links.   That cake is amazing!  I am intrigued by it...haha...the nerd in me coming out.

The dance was sweet with having Bri sing and I liked getting to see additional candid shots in the link SRAM just posted as well.  

No, it was in the shape of a Chandelier. The different layers hanging down and looking like the center part of a chandelier. It's really Amazing. I don't know if you tried Daisy's post, it's the same picture.

She must have had 2 cakes. Also had 1 like a tennis ball with her dogs on/around it. Very cute. Very them

Thanks for the link. Great pictures, she certainly went all out. I wonder why we haven't seen any photos with her TBBT family?

Yeah I was hoping for some pictures of them too, but to be fair she didn't post much in the way of family either. I really hope her people will release some official pictures of the event. Everything so far seems to be phone pictures.