Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting.  Tatiana Houser is the wife of Randy Houser.  Johnny and his band (and girlfriend?)  Juan and Ethel opened for Randy Houser last night at the Troubadour.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tensor said:

Interesting.  Tatiana Houser is the wife of Randy Houser.  Johnny and his band (and girlfriend?)  Juan and Ethel opened for Randy Houser last night at the Troubadour.  

When I saw her name I kind of thought there might be a connection.

21 hours ago, luminous said:

It's interesting to see the difference in size between Netty and Poker and I'm a bit curious if the Housers couple are invited to the wedding also. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by Swedish Chef

52 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

It's interesting to see the difference in size between Netty and Poker and I'm a bit curious if the Housers couple are invited to the wedding also. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

It's interesting that Johnny's friends are now Penny's friends. Kind of supports the belief that  Johnny an Kaley are really good friends.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It's interesting that Johnny's friends are now Penny's friends. Kind of supports the belief that  Johnny an Kaley are really good friends.

Well, actually, Johnny's friends are Kaley's friends.   😝

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Duh! :girlhaha: When fact and fiction are blurred in an old mind!!!

Yeah, I get it.  I'm writing a story right now, where Penny is on a sit-com.  When I'm writing about Penny on the sit-com, I keep typing Kaley, instead of Penny.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tensor said:

Yeah, I get it.  I'm writing a story right now, where Penny is on a sit-com.  When I'm writing about Penny on the sit-com, I keep typing Kaley, instead of Penny.  

Understandable, when you really look at it Penny and Kaley do seem interchangeable.  I think after all these years Kaley does have some of Penny in her.

43 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Understandable, when you really look at it Penny and Kaley do seem interchangeable.  I think after all these years Kaley does have some of Penny in her.

I think it's more of the other way around.  I think  early Penny was based on Kaley.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Tensor said:

I think it's more of the other way around.  I think  early Penny was based on Kaley.

agreed. I think part of the actors personality traits find their way into the characters they play.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It seems from the pic on the horses that they just met. My guess is that Johnny introduced them and they set a date to ride. Don't think they will attend the wedding.