Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok off the back of royal wedding fever last month and the fact that it seems kaley’s wedding isn’t far away, I was wondering whether anybody had any wedding dress predictions? I believe she has hinted that she’s getting married in white. I’m thinking maybe she’ll go for a strapless fitted style gown perhaps a fishtail or mermaid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TBBT78 said:

Ok off the back of royal wedding fever last month and the fact that it seems kaley’s wedding isn’t far away, I was wondering whether anybody had any wedding dress predictions? I believe she has hinted that she’s getting married in white. I’m thinking maybe she’ll go for a strapless fitted style gown perhaps a fishtail or mermaid.

That sounds entirely possible. She has done strapless in the past. The short white dress she wore to the bachelorette dress was very becoming on her.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

That sounds entirely possible. She has done strapless in the past. The short white dress she wore to the bachelorette dress was very becoming on her.

I would also guess that the dress will be strapless, Kaley seems to like those kind of dresses. 

• Like 3

Yes, she works out hard so has the perfect figure.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

I believe she has hinted that she’s getting married in white. 

So, does anyone else think of her wedding as a small case of life imitating art?  Kaley had a pink dress for her first wedding, as did Penny for her first wedding to Leonard.  For her second wedding to Leonard, Penny wore white, which is what Kaley says she'll be wearing.   

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Tensor said:

So, does anyone else think of her wedding as a small case of life imitating art?  Kaley had a pink dress for her first wedding, as did Penny for her first wedding to Leonard.  For her second wedding to Leonard, Penny wore white, which is what Kaley says she'll be wearing.   

There are a several things in her life like that, her friendship with Johnny after they dated was just like what happened with Leonard on the show.  

I think she should wear a dress like she wore in her second on screen wedding, I thought she looked beautiful in that wedding dress.

• Like 1

Never really thought of it like that, but yes it does seem that way. I always thought it was a sad irony that for the wedding episode (the matrimonial momentum) she wore a pink dress and that it aired only a few days before her split from Ryan was announced.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

I would love to see Kaley in a white strapless wedding gown. 😍

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

Never really thought of it like that, but yes it does seem that way. I always thought it was a sad irony that for the wedding episode (the matrimonial momentum) she wore a pink dress and that it aired only a few days before her split from Ryan was announced.

Great observation @TBBT78 . I wonder how much input they have on wardrobe. Especially Kaley/Penny as she seems to wear more different articles of clothing....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chucky said:

Yeah, her clothing selection has changed since being married. I guess since getting married she doesn't need to impress anyone.

I think it’s more a fact that she is 32 years old now and not 21.  She is dressing age appropriate.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Kaley is in full wedding mode.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkiHWxuHQje/

From etonline.com:

Kaley Cuoco Sports 'Bride' T-Shirt After 'Magical' Bachelorette Party

Kaley Cuoco is in wedding mode! 

The Big Bang Theory star was spotted wearing a tee reading "Bride" in rainbow letters as she headed to a yoga class in Los Angeles on Monday. Cuoco smiled wide for photographers as she walked down the sidewalk in black gym shorts, cool sunglasses and her stunning engagement ring. 

more: https://www.etonline.com/kaley-cuoco-sports-bride-t-shirt-after-magical-bachelorette-party-105016

bgus_1272842_011.jpg?itok=ZZdn920E

embedded link

Source: etonline.com

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

Speaking of the royal wedding I have observed some parallels in Kaley and fiance and the Royal couple:

Both couples were engaged within days of each other

Both brides are actresses

Both grooms had a hand in designing the engagement rings

Both grooms come from wealthy families

Both brides are older than the grooms

• Like 1

Speaking of the royal wedding I have observed some parallels in Kaley and fiance and the Royal couple:
Both couples were engaged within days of each other
Both brides are actresses
Both grooms had a hand in designing the engagement rings
Both grooms come from wealthy families
Both brides are older than the grooms

Add to that both brides are divorcees who were married for less than two years.

Funny enough some years ago I recall posting on this forum saying that kaley and prince Harry would make a cute couple, mainly because of their mutual love of horses. To be honest I’m not sure royal life would suit kaley, but she certainly would have made a beautiful princess!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

Add to that both brides are divorcees who were married for less than two years.

Funny enough some years ago I recall posting on this forum saying that kaley and prince Harry would make a cute couple, mainly because of their mutual love of horses. To be honest I’m not sure royal life would suit kaley, but she certainly would have made a beautiful princess! emoji73.png

You are right about both brides being divorcees..........that one slipped by me

14 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

I would love to see Kaley in a white strapless wedding gown. 😍

SO  the last time

she went for pink strapless.  I would hope she chooses something entirely different.  And I hate mermaids dresses.  

3 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

No matter what Kaley will wear at her wedding, I'm pretty sure I will love it. 😉😄

Yes I agree with you, I'm sure she will look awesome in her wedding dress.

10 minutes ago, chucky said:

Also, she will look absolutely amazing!

Totally agree, she will look really great.

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1