The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Kaley posted a new picture of the cake, ppl asked about it really being upside down.

noi8.jpg

• Like 1

Bill Prady was there, yes.  He tweeted that (well in an indirect way) today.  Johnny has been the only cast member mentioned thus far as being there.

...  Johnny has been the only cast member mentioned thus far as being there.

Well, Kaley was there.  :p

• Like 2

Well, Kaley was there. :p

It was mentioned Kunal wife had sent an Instagram from the wedding? Edited by Chrismo

It was mentioned Kunal wife had sent an Instagram from the wedding?

I was just teasing when I put that.  Talking about Johnny being the only cast member mentioned, in the news, but Kaley was mentioned also.  

Tweet from ENews

E! News ‏@ENews

@AliFedotowsky has all the inside details from @KaleyCuoco's #NYE wedding on E! News tonight at 7!

She was a guest a Kaley's wedding, she was identified as a guest in the same story that said that Johnny was there.

Might have some new inside info to offer?

Not sure if any other cast were there but Kunal or Johnny. I am sure Jim would have been mentioned at the least because press always mention him.   I get the feeling he was not there.  

The gown is gorgeous.   Love the color.  Like that she stayed looking like herself instead of having hair and makeup overdone.  

Not sure if any other cast were there but Kunal or Johnny. I am sure Jim would have been mentioned at the least because press always mention him.   I get the feeling he was not there.  

The gown is gorgeous.   Love the color.  Like that she stayed looking like herself instead of having hair and makeup overdone.  

Your right she looks really pretty the way she is made up.  That is the best picture I've seen of the dress too.

• Like 1

Ryan's going to have to chill a bit. Don't get testy on twitter, with the paps. It'll only make it worse.

Ryan's going to have to chill a bit. Don't get testy on twitter, with the paps. It'll only make it worse.

I don't blame him though.  But he better get used to Paps.   They follow Kaley around a lot.   I do think he was more annoyed they implied she bought the new car for them, when he was the one that paid for it out of his own funds.   It was probably an ego-blow that bothered him more than the intrusion.

I don't blame him though.  But he better get used to Paps.   They follow Kaley around a lot.   I do think he was more annoyed they implied she bought the new car for them, when he was the one that paid for it out of his own funds.   It was probably an ego-blow that bothered him more than the intrusion.

Sort of on the same subject the guy hasn't played tennis in a while what income does he have? I would thought she bought the car considering she's the only one that appears to have a job.

I don't blame him either. It's just, as you say, he better get used to it. Ranting at them on twitter isn't going to help. He'll get blasted for comments like that.

He told them to "stop following us everywhere we go to get the exact same picture.  Prior to that he said he can buy his own offing car.  Evidently there's been unfair comments about who bought the new car.  I can understand his frustration, but making comments to the paps isn't going to help.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 1

He told them to "stop following us everywhere we go to get the exact same picture.  Prior to that he said he can buy his own offing car.  Evidently there's been unfair comments about who bought the new car.  I can understand his frustration, but making comments to the paps isn't going to help.

That is sort of sad, he is going to have to adjust to be a celebrity husband, it is not exactly just being any husband. The pap are going to follow them everywhere, at least for a little while, and the dirt rags are going to spread gossip. He needs to learn to just ignore it for now, or it is going to eat on him and cause tension between him and Kaley. Hell the car is nothing, she has a car, now he has a car, big deal.

• Like 1

Tensor, you are right.  And Ryan better get used to the BS stories and the potentially unflattering photos.  And he better develop a thick skin.  If he doesn't start playing tennis and winning tournaments, they're gonna go after him on that too (the "gold digger" stories will flourish).  And I suspect these paparazzi and rag mag guys are just itching for him to yell at them or give them the old hand gesture or try to push them.  I agree it sucks to be followed but he's been with her long enough to know the drill.  He just married a beautiful young actress who stars on a HUGE TV sitcom - forget living in quiet anonymity.

Jeepers, 3 days into wedded life and now he's suddenly popping off on Twitter!  Good luck, dude.

• Like 1

Tensor, you are right.  And Ryan better get used to the BS stories and the potentially unflattering photos.  And he better develop a thick skin.  If he doesn't start playing tennis and winning tournaments, they're gonna go after him on that too (the "gold digger" stories will flourish).  And I suspect these paparazzi and rag mag guys are just itching for him to yell at them or give them the old hand gesture or try to push them.  I agree it sucks to be followed but he's been with her long enough to know the drill.  He just married a beautiful young actress who stars on a HUGE TV sitcom - forget living in quiet anonymity.

Jeepers, 3 days into wedded life and now he's suddenly popping off on Twitter!  Good luck, dude.

You are so right, his job or professional career is going to be watched by the pap and they are not going to be kind. He needs to start growing that thick skin now.

Kaley, it seems, has been very open with her life.  I wonder if now she might be regretting that if hubby doesn't learn to take it all in stride...