Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A true and deep and lasting friendship with warm respect and affection on each side, built from the ashes of a failed romantic relationship. This is truly remarkable. 

Well said Hokie3457, although I prefer to think of them as victims of circumstance rather than a failed romantic relationship. I wonder who asked whom to dance.. beautiful picture which I’m sure melted a million Lenny hearts so happy for kaley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

20 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

A true and deep and lasting friendship with warm respect and affection on each side, built from the ashes of a failed romantic relationship. This is truly remarkable. 

Aww such an adorable picture and an amazing post by @hokie3457!

The way they look at each other, which transfers to TV when they're given the chance, is captivating.

Edited by bfm
typo
  • Like 5

This next IG posting includes two videos. One with Kaley walking down the aisle, and one with Kaley and Karl‘s first dance. 

As you can see in this video, Kaley and Karl‘s pets walked down the aisle too. Or...were walked down the aisle. 😄

• Like 2

On 7/1/2018 at 2:10 AM, Tensor said:

That's Kaley's stable.  Wonder if they had it there.  

I saw a picture with her and her new "aunties" that was at L'Auberge in Del Mar, Ca.  but think this was just a rehearsal luncheon. Believe the real wedding was at Karl's stables in Rancho Santa Fe, Ca.

On 7/1/2018 at 8:05 AM, TBBT78 said:

Interesting point you made about life imitating art earlier this week tensor.

d10babb06e500a252ae20050b9c30fd1.png8a897f871ec46592ed9fb25f284afcf2.png

Interesting observation about life imitating art. Not only in the dresses she wore but also in the men she chose.  Karl's personality seems to be a bit like Johnny's  They are both good guys and the way Kaley gushes over Karl that he will do anything for her to make her happy resonates in the way Leonard is with Penny. In their redo wedding Penny did say that Leonard makes her "incredibly happy" and the way she feels about Karl would be that she feels that about him as well. Wish them the best of luck.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

20 hours ago, luminous said:

From the comments :

normancook I love you tv hubby

❤️

Think this photo shows the joy, love, and respect they have for each other.  She also might be saying  "I'm sorry, but someone else stole my heart"

19 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Could not have said it any better

• Like 4