19 minutes ago, luminous said:

What an amazing photo!  Mrs Hofstadter!  Her engagement & wedding rings in full view!!!!!  (sigh....)  (also, thanks for sharing, as always @luminous !!)

Edited by hokie3457
Shout out to @luminous !!!
  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

What an amazing photo!  Mrs Hofstadter!  Her engagement & wedding rings in full view!!!!!  (sigh....)  (also, thanks for sharing, as always @luminous !!)

I'm betting she's on board with a spin off. A Lenny show with occasional cameos by Melissa, Simon and Kunal.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 5:45 PM, SRAM said:

It makes me wonder if there has been talks at WB/CBS about a spin-off.  I would watch a spin-off show without Parsons in a heartbeat, it would be better than “Young Sheldon”.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/24/big-bang-theory-star-kaley-cuoco-says-would-stick-with-show-for-20-years-is-willing-to-do-spinoff.html

To me it seems like they just made a big deal out of a casual answer to a hypothetical suggestion, to make a headline, but who knows. Also, right now a Howardette spin-off seems more likely to me, if there any spin-off is to happen, but again, who knows. Lenny could appear in a Howardette spin-off every once in a while. I think I would enjoy a Lenny spin-off, it just doesn't seem very likely to me right now.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2

To me it seems like they just made a big deal out of a casual answer to a hypothetical suggestion, to make a headline, but who knows. Also, right now a Howardette spin-off seems more likely to me, if there any spin-off is to happen, but again, who knows. Lenny could appear in a Howardette spin-off every once in a while. I think I would enjoy a Lenny spin-off, it just doesn't seem very likely to me right now.
I would think a young Amy would be more likely

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

On 9/29/2018 at 4:35 PM, chucky said:

Me thinks she's having certain thoughts!

Wouldn't it be a hoot if she came in one day and said she was pregnant!  Boy, would that throw a monkey wrench into their writing and probably force them to write a pregnancy arc.

On 9/29/2018 at 3:25 AM, chucky said:

As am I. Can't wait to see it, when it's completed and released!

Can't wait either.  I have read the book and there are some pretty racy scenes in the story.  Although, this may not translate onto the screen

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Wouldn't it be a hoot if she came in one day and said she was pregnant!  Boy, would that throw a monkey wrench into their writing and probably force them to write a pregnancy arc.

Can't wait either.  I have read the book and there are some pretty racy scenes in the story.  Although, this may not translate onto the screen

That would be awesome if Kaley would get pregnant this last season so that the writers would have to put some focus on Lenny. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

From Deadline Hollywood  (video in the link)

Kaley Cuoco To Voice Harley Quinn In DC Universe Series; Watch New York Comic Con Preview

The DC Universe just imported some star wattage from The Big Bang Theory. Kaley Cuoco will voice the title character of the animated series Harley Quinn, which will follow the daft and diabolical villainess who’s become one of the true fan-favorites among DC’s vast catalog of costumed characters.

For 12 seasons of The Big Bang Theory, Cuoco portrayed Penny, the affable aspiring actress who is introduced as the neighbor of the show’s two central nerdy characters, Sheldon and Leonard (who eventually marries Penny). The fan affection for Penny led to a rousing response to Cuoco’s casting as Harley Quinn, which was unveiled Wednesday by Warner Bros Animation at an event kicking off this weekend’s New York Comic Con.

<snip>

Cuoco joins a voice ensemble on Harley Quinn that includes Lake Bell (Childrens Hospital), Alan Tudyk (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story), Ron Funches (Powerless), J.B. Smoove (Curb Your Enthusiasm), Jason Alexander (Seinfeld), Wanda Sykes (Black-ish), Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Natalie Morales (Bojack Horseman), Jim Rash (Mike Tyson Mysteries), Diedrich Bader (Veep), Tony Hale (Arrested Development) and Chris Meloni (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit).

In a nod to her cache with fans of Comic-Con culture, Cuoco will also be an executive producer on the series through her company, Yes, Norman Productions, which celebrates its one-year anniversary this month. Cuoco shares the show’s executive producer duties with Justin Halpern, Patrick Schumacker and Dean Lorey.

(full article in the link)

• Like 6