Tripper

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some more:

'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco voices Harley Quinn in new DC Universe animated show

USA TODAY

In the new DC series, Harley as usual is a magnet for insanity: She’s dating the Joker, and then they have a big breakup," says Cuoco, who's also an executive producer. “She decides, ‘Screw Joker, I'm going to take over Gotham City by myself.’ And that's kind of how this series starts, how you don't need a man to help you ruin the city. You can ruin it all by yourself.”

:shy:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, veejay said:

Some more:

'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco voices Harley Quinn in new DC Universe animated show

USA TODAY

In the new DC series, Harley as usual is a magnet for insanity: She’s dating the Joker, and then they have a big breakup," says Cuoco, who's also an executive producer. “She decides, ‘Screw Joker, I'm going to take over Gotham City by myself.’ And that's kind of how this series starts, how you don't need a man to help you ruin the city. You can ruin it all by yourself.”

:shy:

This is very, very, very exciting.  Doubly so seeing Yes, Norman Productions is involved.  I will definitely watch. In the clip on Instagram, I loved hearing her slightly differing voice as Harley Quinn. 

One question though.  I never watched it, but wasn’t there an animated series in which Melissa Rauch was the voice for Harley Quinn?  I wonder how that went over????

h03.gif.1db43440f6e80b109750bec445df5e3c.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

One question though.  I never watched it, but wasn’t there an animated series in which Melissa Rauch was the voice for Harley Quinn?  I wonder how that went over????

Yeah. I read that on YouTube in the comments for this new promo.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

What if both Penny and Bernadette dressed as Harley Quinn????

Bernadette should stick with Smurfette. She's Bernadette the Smurfette!   😊

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

Kaley looks good as Harley, doesn’t she.

YEPP!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1