• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, luminous said:

From gettyimages.com

PACIFIC PALISADES, CA - OCTOBER 06: Kaley Cuoco arrives at the 9th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Los Angeles at Will Rogers State Historic Park on October 6, 2018 in Pacific Palisades, California. (Photos by Steve Granitz/WireImage)

kaley-cuoco-arrives-at-the-9th-annual-ve

Source

kaley-cuoco-arrives-at-the-9th-annual-ve

Source

She appears comfy and oh so cute!

From etonline.com

Kaley Cuoco Reveals Whether She and Husband Karl Cook Are Ready for Kids

(video in the link above)

Are Kaley Cuoco and her husband Karl Cook ready to embark upon parenthood?!

On Saturday, ET’s Danny Directo caught the up with the stunning blonde bombshell at the Ninth Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in support of Will Rogers Park where she discussed the possibility of becoming a mommy some day soon. Cuoco and Cook tied the knot in June.

“I’m definitely – I’m not there yet,” she said when asked if she and her Big Bang Theory alter ego, Penny, feel the same way about kids. “I’m not quite there yet but I know that I will be 'cause I love kids. But I’m a worker bee right now -- kind of my career is my focus and my husband. But, we love kids and we love animals so we’re meant to have children.”

[...]

more: https://www.etonline.com/kaley-cuoco-reveals-whether-she-and-husband-karl-cook-are-ready-for-kids-111093

The video from the article above can also be seen on Entertainment Tonight's official YouTube channel:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, chucky said:

WOW, JUST WOW!

Enjoyed the pictures. I’m not sure I’d say that she doesn’t need her husband for anything. I get what she means. I can think of one thing she needs him for. But I’m guessing there is a million guys who’d be willing to take over that task. LOL

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

Enjoyed the pictures. I’m not sure I’d say that she doesn’t need her husband for anything. I get what she means. I can think of one thing she needs him for. But I’m guessing there is a million guys who’d be willing to take over that task. LOL

For sure, for sure