Tripper

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, luminous said:

And almost exactly two years later, Kaley has a million followers more on Instagram. It's 4 million now. :shy:

She is quite a popular actress, Wonder how many followers Jim or Johnny has. Probably just as many,

3 minutes ago, chucky said:

Yeah, but the People Choice Awards start at 9PM. This ends at 8:30, so it's doable to attend both, maybe!

I think The People's Choice Awards are one of those where the winners are known ahead of time?  This could point to the possibility that she knows she is not a winner and scheduled this?  Not sure. Perhaps not as these things need to be scheduled pretty far in advance.  Just thinking out loud.....

1 minute ago, hokie3457 said:

I think The People's Choice Awards are one of those where the winners are known ahead of time?  This could point to the possibility that she knows she is not a winner and scheduled this?  Not sure. Perhaps not as these things need to be scheduled pretty far in advance.  Just thinking out loud.....

She's not nominated. Jim is for favorite TV actor and the show is for TV show of the year and best comedy show! It's doable to go to both, but does she want to, is the question!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, chucky said:

She's not nominated. Jim is for favorite TV actor and the show is for TV show of the year and best comedy show! It's doable to go to both, but does she want to, is the question!

Also both her and Karl are riding this week at Thermal, Ca. event, although I did not see her scheduled for Sunday  Nov. 11