• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/9/2018 at 10:53 AM, chucky said:

Yeah, but the People Choice Awards start at 9PM. This ends at 8:30, so it's doable to attend both, maybe!

I am not sure about that. PCA are on tv on the east coast at 9 pm but it is 6 pm on the west coast where it is being held in Santa Monica, Ca. Since TBBT is only nominated for two categories it may be possible for her to attend when it is announced.  Who knows?  We will see tonite  I also read that Johnny is one of the presenters

Edited by Mario D.

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I am not sure about that. PCA are on tv on the east coast at 9 pm but it is 6 pm on the west coast where it is being held in Santa Monica, Ca. Since TBBT is only nominated for two categories it may be possible for her to attend when it is announced.  Who knows?  We will see tonite  I also read that Johnny is one of the presenters

Who really cares, if she wants to she can attend both. Maybe not all of both.

Kaley Cuoco says her life after 'Big Bang' involves lots of pigs, bunnies and production (Exclusive)

AOL.com

"I think when we hit January, it's gonna start getting a little bit more real 'cause right now we still have a lot more season to go, but I have cried a lot of tears," she said of filming the show's 12th season. "I mean, it's 12 years of my life, we've all had a lot of ups and downs in the last 12 years we're a very close group and, you know, we have a legacy of the show."....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Last night Kaley and Karl attended 'Sip. Savor. Support.' hosted by EBMRF (Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation). Here are some pictures of the event from gettyimages.com.

"Kaley Cuoco (L) and Karl Cook attend the EBMRF hosts 'Sip. Savor. Support.' at Wally's Beverly Hills on November 12, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Ella DeGea/Getty Images)"

kaley-cuoco-and-karl-cook-attend-the-ebm

Source

Kaley, Karl and David Spade

"(L-R) David Spade, Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook attend the EBMRF hosts 'Sip. Savor. Support.' at Wally's Beverly Hills on November 12, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Ella DeGea/Getty Images)"

david-spade-kaley-cuoco-and-karl-cook-at

Source

Kaley and Elizabeth Olsen

"Kaley Cuoco (L) and Elizabeth Olsen attend the EBMRF hosts 'Sip. Savor. Support.' at Wally's Beverly Hills on November 12, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Ella DeGea/Getty Images)"

kaley-cuoco-and-elizabeth-olsen-attend-t

Source

Edited by luminous
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, luminous said:

Last night Kaley and Karl attended 'Sip. Savor. Support.' hosted by EBMRF (Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation). Here are some pictures of the event from gettyimages.com.

"Kaley Cuoco (L) and Karl Cook attend the EBMRF hosts 'Sip. Savor. Support.' at Wally's Beverly Hills on November 12, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Ella DeGea/Getty Images)"

Source

"(L-R) David Spade, Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook attend the EBMRF hosts 'Sip. Savor. Support.' at Wally's Beverly Hills on November 12, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Ella DeGea/Getty Images)"

Source

"Kaley Cuoco (L) and Elizabeth Olsen attend the EBMRF hosts 'Sip. Savor. Support.' at Wally's Beverly Hills on November 12, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Ella DeGea/Getty Images)"

Source

She seems to be keeping herself busy!

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Source

Source

Source

Really great that Kaley support the research of that horrible disease

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

The wildfires are  pretty close to Kaley's ranch.

Her horses must be at Karl's ranch in Rancho Santa Fe, Ca.  Do you know if her ranch shown is in Simi Vally where her barns are?