Kaley Cuoco

Tripper

As far as the PCA's, I think Ryan was making a statement that he is his own man and Kaley seemed to support it.  I think he knows what is important to Kaley and will be all decked out tonight, but let's face it, the PCAs are more casual than the other awards shows and they are less of an industry focused event.   So while I personally, if I were him, have dressed up a little bit nicer, I don't have an issue with him being who he is.   If he wanted to make a statement that he is his own man and not Mr. Cuoco, then he had a right to do so and that was probably far more of an appropriate place to do so than any other award show.     Obviously it didn't bother Kaley, so I am not letting it bother me.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as the PCA's, I think Ryan was making a statement that he is his own man and Kaley seemed to support it.  I think he knows what is important to Kaley and will be all decked out tonight, but let's face it, the PCAs are more casual than the other awards shows and they are less of an industry focused event.   So while I personally, if I were him, have dressed up a little bit nicer, I don't have an issue with him being who he is.   If he wanted to make a statement that he is his own man and not Mr. Cuoco, then he had a right to do so and that was probably far more of an appropriate place to do so than any other award show.     Obviously it didn't bother Kaley, so I am not letting it bother me.

I agree that it is him own choice, and if he feels like that, he had every right to do it.

But I think that he should be doing the same tonight as well then. (but that's just my black/white thinking a.k.a. there is no difference between the award shows regarding publicity)

• Like 1

I agree that it is him own choice, and if he feels like that, he had every right to do it.

But I think that he should be doing the same tonight as well then. (but that's just my black/white thinking a.k.a. there is no difference between the award shows regarding publicity)

I think that Ryan always will make somewhat of a statement, but I also think he is likely a bit more aware of what the GGs mean, for example. I think he knows that is a time to dress, but something will show he is still his own man in what he wears likely.   But he will be more "appropriately" dressed for it.  I think he knew he could be casual at PCAs and make his statement without it being as much of an issue.   If he did the same tonight, I would be surprised.   I am sure he knows when it is important for Kaley's career and when it isn't.  PCAs are not as important to her career as GGs would be, for example.   PCAs most think are a bit of a joke, like those of us who know about how the awards are done.  They really are only kind because the fans are kind enough to click a million times to vote for them.   But they know it doesn't further their careers or make a difference in contracts.  But Emmys, GGs, Oscars, and SAG awards carry a lot more weight in their careers and I think he realizes that and would not embarrass her by dressing inappropriately.

As well they should have. I still don't care what anyone else says; when you're at an awards show, you don't dress like a slob.

I couldn't agree with you more. Was it really that difficult for him to dress up? All he had to do at PCA at the very minimum was put on a sport coat and he would have gotten by. I will never understand his thinking.

I couldn't agree with you more. Was it really that difficult for him to dress up? All he had to do at PCA at the very minimum was put on a sport coat and he would have gotten by. I will never understand his thinking.

But Kaley is the show biz person. She should of told him what to wear.

and she should also care less ,because it the PCA.

It's a Hollywood event with major stars and other important Hollywood persons in attendance. Doesn't matter if it's "just" the PCAs. No one's expecting anyone to wear a tux, but by that same token, this isn't a teeny bopper award show on Nickelodeon. Showing up in jeans and a T-shirt was disrespectful to his wife, her profession, and the people with whom she associates. Frankly, I'm amazed that you are still unable to grasp this very basic concept.

It's a Hollywood event with major stars and other important Hollywood persons in attendance. Doesn't matter if it's "just" the PCAs. No one's expecting anyone to wear a tux, but by that same token, this isn't a teeny bopper award show on Nickelodeon. Showing up in jeans and a T-shirt was disrespectful to his wife, her profession, and the people with whom she associates. Frankly, I'm amazed that you are still unable to grasp this very basic concept.

Meh ,i really just do not care really.I liked what he did anyways really I am not going to be mad at him because really if I was him I would too look like a bum(for matter of fact I never like the idea of dressing up)So f what if this is a big hollywood event winning a PCA is like a teeny bopper award show.Honestly PCA is a joke of award show ,it should not be important to him or Kaley

Hoenstly winning a award in the Entertaiment industry is nothing but pat on back you self in the back to  actors for nothing but acting.The PCA is no Lord Stanley mug.

Edited by The preacher

Meh ,i really just do not care really.I liked what he did anyways really I am not going to be mad at him because really if I was him I would too look like a bum(for matter of fact I never like the idea of dressing up)So f what if this is a big hollywood event winning a PCA is like a teeny bopper award show.Honestly PCA is a joke of award show ,it should not be important to him or Kaley

Hoenstly winning a award in the Entertaiment industry is nothing but pat on back you self in the back to  actors for nothing but acting.The PCA is no Lord Stanley mug.

And you are wrong again. If the PCA's were as much of a joke as you want to make them appear to be, then the cast of TBBT wouldn't have even attended, wouldn't you think? Not to mention the fact that Kaley hosted them. of course they are not as prestigious as other awards but to say they are a joke is stretching it. And the fact that you don't like to dress up or that (by your own admission) you'd look like a bum is completely inmaterial, since you are not married to Kaley Cuoco or a public person. Finally, regardless of what you think of an award show, you should show some respect to the people you're going with (namely your wife). So, IMO Ryan was completely wrong on this one.

• Like 2

And you are wrong again. If the PCA's were as much of a joke as you want to make them appear to be, then the cast of TBBT wouldn't have even attended, wouldn't you think? Not to mention the fact that Kaley hosted them. of course they are not as prestigious as other awards but to say they are a joke is stretching it. And the fact that you don't like to dress up or that (by your own admission) you'd look like a bum is completely inmaterial, since you are not married to Kaley Cuoco or a public person. Finally, regardless of what you think of an award show, you should show some respect to the people you're going with (namely your wife). So, IMO Ryan was completely wrong on this one.

Still do not think it is a big deal Christ

I really hope she doesn't get a tattoo on her arm, like he just did.

I understand it might bad omen but lets give him a break.

Edited by The preacher

• Tripper changed the title to [Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread
  • Tripper pinned this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic