Tripper

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kaley's dress

Kaley Cuoco arrive to the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019. -- (Photo by Todd Williamson/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank)

76th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured

Source

Kaley and Karl

Karl Cook and Kaley Cuoco arrive to the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019. -- (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank)

76th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured

Source

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

It seems that kaley got some nasty comments alleging that she didn’t stand for Carole Burnett. She put it on her Instagram story and seems quiet upset. People can be horrible sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

It seems that kaley got some nasty comments alleging that she didn’t stand for Carole Burnett. She put it on her Instagram story and seems quiet upset. People can be horrible sometimes.

Yes, people can be really nasty to you on the internet, especially if you're a successful woman.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

😢