The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Kaley in a talk show interview seemed to regret the "tramp stamp" she got years ago on her lower back, so I got the impression she's not a fan of tattoos on her own body.

She's got a tattoo

It's very small, and located on her lower back. I know Kaley's dad had her mother's name tattooed last year, maybe that was Bryan's inspiration. I wouldn't do it, but I don't fault those who do.

• Like 1

Yeah it said ,soup it was referenced in Big Bang theory episode .

No, her tattoo does not say soup. Penny's tattoo says soup, and it's on her butt. Kaley's is Chinese for belief, or faith (depending on who is doing the translation) and it's on her lower back. Don't confuse the actress and the role. Edited by Tensor
  • Like 6

No, her tattoo does not say soup. Penny's tattoo says soup, and it's on her butt. Kaley's is Chinese for belief, or faith (depending on who is doing the translation) and it's on her lower back. Don't confuse the actress and the role.

Sorry my mistake.

Honestly,I can of wish this media bliss on her ends because some of the comments on those blogs are getting mean.The one that is getting me steam is the word "Attention Whore".I just want to DDOS them but I do not want to go jail for it.

Or just get a young McT to come and crush them.

2dHNVgS.gif

Edited by The preacher

I see a lot of unkind and worse comments in the comments section on a lot of articles online (I don't mean articles only about her).  People seem to take advantage of their anonymity to write terrible things (and I think that sometimes those comments don't represent their real feelings but they get off on writing horrible things because they can).

With that said and not for a moment offering an apology for some of the scummy paparazzi, I do wonder if Kaley invites some of the attention with all of her and now her husband's tweets and Instagrams.  I've seen some unkind comments online about Ryan's recent tattoos, but the close up shot of the tattoos came from him, I think.  I realize that they are madly in love, etc. and enjoy sharing their feelings through social media, but I think you can't have it both ways.  If you publish and announce your every move (almost), I don't know if you can simultaneously complain about the attention.

I wonder if there is a correlation between how much you use social media to talk about yourself and how much (unwanted) coverage you get.  I know she is a beautiful, popular and, until recently, single actress and Johnny Galecki is, well, a guy (which may suggest he won't get the same attention), there is a very distinct difference about how much press coverage he gets vs. Kaley.  Johnny goes a very private route and that may help keep the gossip and opinion stuff to a minimum.

I saw a picture of Kaley today at a grocery store (Daily Mail)) and she really looked sick.

It's funny - I have such an unrealistic idea of life as a celebrity.  The idea that someone as big a star as Kaley goes grocery shopping at a regular store like anybody else always surprises me.   I mean, does she just get in line with all the normal folk?   How does that work?  I guess not living there I don't have any sense of how they live.

She started feeling sick a number of days ago, from what she's posted on her Instagram.  I guess she still feels lousy.  

It's funny - I have such an unrealistic idea of life as a celebrity.  The idea that someone as big a star as Kaley goes grocery shopping at a regular store like anybody else always surprises me.   I mean, does she just get in line with all the normal folk?   How does that work?  I guess not living there I don't have any sense of how they live.

She started feeling sick a number of days ago, from what she's posted on her Instagram.  I guess she still feels lousy.

You would think at least the husband would go to the store. she looks like a truck ran her over.
  • Like 1

You would think at least the husband would go to the store. she looks like a truck ran her over.

Ryan is apparently sick too, so it may have been a matter of who was worse. According to her Instagram even the dogs are a little under the weather. 

Ryan is apparently sick too, so it may have been a matter of who was worse. According to her Instagram even the dogs are a little under the weather.

Yeah but Kaley's the one that has the job.
  • Like 1

It is a real shame the press follows her and she can't even be sick in peace.  I know being a celebrity means you give up privacy, but there needs to be some limits.  Hope she gets well soon, colds can be a bitch.

It is a real shame the press follows her and she can't even be sick in peace.  I know being a celebrity means you give up privacy, but there needs to be some limits.  Hope she gets well soon, colds can be a bitch.

Can't agree with this. She pits herself out there with Instagram and Twitter,, she must expect (and possibly even seek) media attention.

Can't agree with this. She pits herself out there with Instagram and Twitter,, she must expect (and possibly even seek) media attention.

But she never got this much attention since augest. I do not understand why she wants it now.she was on twitter and Instagram before HC and Ryan happened

It is not like she needs the money

Edited by The preacher

Publicity is everything in the midst of contract negotiations.  She could be looking at a terminal year contract of a million dollars per episode in the next three year deal.  Keeping your name and face in the news in a very popular way could be huge.  Plus she is at an age where marriage and lots of attention are especially reassuring.  Pushing thirty in Hollywood can be intimidating for any actress.  View from the top should be intoxicating.  Very nice speech she was given at SAG awards.  Looks like someone important appreciates her.

Of course I don't mean anything by it , and it's just an observation, but isn't it a little offputting how serious Ryan is while kaley is talking? maybe he's just uncomfortable with the whole lot of attenton they're getting. Hhhmmmmm.....

Of course I don't mean anything by it , and it's just an observation, but isn't it a little offputting how serious Ryan is while kaley is talking? maybe he's just uncomfortable with the whole lot of attenton they're getting. Hhhmmmmm.....

I don't know, they haven't been married long and this is probably all so new to him while Kaley has been acting all her life. You are going to have to give him 6 months to a year to adjust. Remember they are newlyweds and they have only been together for about 6 months.

• Like 1

Kaley Cuoco is an awesome actress, I like her a lot.  She is very talented etc. I wish her the best and many many more movies!!

• Like 1

What her husband ranking in pro tennis? Someone told me it was like 434 best tennis player in the world.

Princess Kate when she first got married still did her own shopping. Along with 3 bodyguards. I don't she does that anymore.

Kaley Cuoco has been dating tennis player Ryan Sweeting since at least August. Since we first heard about the couple’s relationship, Sweeting has dropped from the 518th-ranked player in the world to the 532nd-ranked player in the world. On Sunday night, the couple attended the Emmys where they watched Cuoco’s show, The Big Bang Theory, lose Best Comedy to Modern Family. To recap – the 532nd best tennis player in the world is dating Kaley Cuoco, Modern Family is the best comedy on television and I need a drink.

http://thebiglead.com/2013/09/23/kaley-cuoco-took-tennis-player-boyfriend-ryan-sweeting-to-the-emmys/

I saw a picture of Kaley today at a grocery store (Daily Mail)) and she really looked sick.

Edited by gwhh

What her husband ranking in pro tennis? Someone told me it was like 434 best tennis player in the world.

Princess Kate when she first got married still did her own shopping. Along with 3 bodyguards. I don't she does that anymore.

According to ATP website, he's ranked something like 667. I don't get the impression that he's a top level player, but I suspect his current ranking reflects, to some extent, that he's been inactive for the better part of a year, due to an earlier back injury for which he was treated.  

I think he used to play doubles with his brother, if I'm not mistaken.

He may have, but he does have a singles championship.  The Houston ATP stop in 2011.

I think he used to play doubles with his brother, if I'm not mistaken.

Kaley and Ryan got introduced through one of the Bryan Brothers (forgot their first names). They are twin brothers in their mid thirties. I believe they are the number #1 doubles team in the US (maybe worldwide.). They know Kaley because their mother coached her when she use to play tennis when she was younger. This might of been mentioned before but she was one of the top girls under 16 tennis players in California.

Kaley and Ryan got introduced through one of the Bryan Brothers (forgot their first names). They are twin brothers in their mid thirties. I believe they are the number #1 doubles team in the US (maybe worldwide.). They know Kaley because their mother coached her when she use to play tennis when she was younger. This might of been mentioned before but she was one of the top girls under 16 tennis players in California.

They are and have been the number one doubles team in the world for almost the last ten years.   The Bryan's, as you said, knew Kaley from her days working with their mother, Lucy.  Ryan has appeared in several benefit tournaments that the Bryan's have held.  Interestingly, so has Kaley, but they were never in the same benefit tournaments.  Both Ryan and Kaley know several other people through the Bryan brothers and Lucy as Ryan worked with her also.   That was the meaning behind Kaley's statement that they grew up knowing many of the same people, they just hadn't met.   The first picture of Ryan and Kaley together is with Lucy Bryan and a couple of other people.  

• Like 1