The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

Posted (edited)

From eonline.com

Why DC Universe's Raunchy Harley Quinn Was Kaley Cuoco's Next Move After The Big Bang Theory

At a panel for the show at the 2019 TV Critics' Association press tour on Tuesday, Kuoco says she got the call from Warner Bros chief executive Peter Roth while she was still filming The Big Bang Theory, and he asked her if she'd like to be Harley Quinn.

"I said, 'F--k yeah I do!' and he was like, 'That's the right answer,'" Kuoco recalled. 

She was excited to play such an "iconic character," especially on a show that's a little different and a little edgier than what's been done before. 

[...]

The sort of irony of "Penny" playing an iconic comic book character is not lost on Kuoco, and she knows exactly what Sheldon and Leonard would think of this gig.

"Oh, I think they would think it was the hottest thing in the world," she says. "They wish there was an episode written about this at this point, but I think this is in their wet dreams for sure." 

[...]

full article

Another article:

From deadline.com

DC Universe’s ‘Harley Quinn’ Starring Kaley Cuoco Eyes New Perspectives On Familiar Caped Crusaders

Edited by luminous
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, veejay said:

A rare, partial look at her Hummingbird tattoo

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

From etonline.com

Kaley Cuoco Reflects on One Year of 'Having a Blast' With Husband Karl Cook (Exclusive)

video in the link above ⬆️

Kaley Cuoco is dishing on married life with Karl Cook!

ET caught up with the 33-year-old actress at the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour in Los Angeles on Tuesday, where she opened up about how much fun she's been having with her husband since tying the knot on June 30, 2018.

From etonline's YouTube channel

Another one from etonline (incl. video)...

'Bachelor' Superfan Kaley Cuoco Breaks Down Hannah Brown's 'Bachelorette' Drama (Exclusive)

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S 😍 ❤️

Yeahhh!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

(3 pictures)

Looking great!

• Like 2

From Women's Health magazine

Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Toned Abs In Black And White Gym Selfie On Instagram

Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the most toned abs of them all? There are a lot of serious contenders for this honor. [...] But today, Kaley gets my vote. After all, she is the latest leading lady to show off her svelte mid-section in a sweet new gym selfie.

In the pic, posted to her Instagram stories, Kaley is kneeling on the floor of a studio wearing a sports bra with "namaste" printed across the front and leggings. The black and white effect only enhances her defined abs, which are looking better. than. ever.

[...]

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/image-from-ios-1-1563991573.png

full article

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

From extratv's YouTube channel

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, luminous said:

(3 pictures)

She can s

She can absolutely get work as a model!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Absolutely!!

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I’m really surprised we don’t see more of her doing hair, cosmetics , or clothes commercials.  I’m also surprised she doesn’t have her own product line, especially now when she is marketable and well known.

• Like 1