The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

People just find it easier to write negative things than positive ones , but hey it's just the world we live in and it's a shame really! I don't really understand the hate she gets sometimes , she seems really sweet and likeable

She also had another DM article about her with a photo she had on intergram with her friends kissing heir spouses

but one comment got to me

the poster said she was liking her less and less and that she one thought Kaley was different that she was not the Hollywood narraisist that most are but now she sees her different.

She also had another DM article about her with a photo she had on intergram with her friends kissing heir spouses

but one comment got to me

the poster said she was liking her less and less and that she one thought Kaley was different that she was not the Hollywood narraisist that most are but now she sees her different.

Geee, I wonder why they aren't saying the same thing about Mayim.  She was posting instgram pictures about her trip to the midwest, pictures of the snow, and of her appearance at Moorehead State.  I fail to see the difference between a picture of Kaley out with friends and Mayim speaking at a college.  But, then, I guess, that is why I'm not a gossip paper writer.    Her fans love those little pictures of what she's up to as do Mayim's fans.  It's the mail that is taking those pictures and making a big deal out of them, not Kaley.  

And for the record, I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with Mayim doing what she is doing, just pointing out its pretty much the same, they are both sharing moments in their lives.  It's just one outlet is making a big deal out of one, and not the other.   Of course, that particular source does seem to have a problem with Kaley.

• Like 2

^Well said, Tensor. I get so annoyed by the double standards in these cases sometimes. A lot of times people dislike an actor and just pick on anything while applauding their favorite actor/actress for the same.

Geee, I wonder why they aren't saying the same thing about Mayim.  She was posting instgram pictures about her trip to the midwest, pictures of the snow, and of her appearance at Moorehead State.  I fail to see the difference between a picture of Kaley out with friends and Mayim speaking at a college.  But, then, I guess, that is why I'm not a gossip paper writer.    Her fans love those little pictures of what she's up to as do Mayim's fans.  It's the mail that is taking those pictures and making a big deal out of them, not Kaley.  

And for the record, I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with Mayim doing what she is doing, just pointing out its pretty much the same, they are both sharing moments in their lives.  It's just one outlet is making a big deal out of one, and not the other.   Of course, that particular source does seem to have a problem with Kaley.

Maybe it's just harder to talk crap about someone giving a lecture then someone kissing their dog?

Or maybe to them (DM) Kaley is a higher profile target because of her "status" as a lead actress?

Not that any of that (or whatever the reason is) justifies it.

The Daily Mail is trash anyway. :p

Amen.

Journalistic honestly went out the door years ago. It is all about starting a controversy now.

Just like all other human beings and users of Instagram and Twitter, etc, she is allowed to post what she wants to, how often she wants, etc. Yes she gets more attention from it because of her job and status but if she wanted to be receiving that kind of attention then there's a lot of other stuff she could be doing. What she posts and what the DM and other people write about it are two completely different things. 

Also how is all the doggy kisses and stuff 'gross'. Nothing wrong with loving your animals. They have cleaner tongues than humans anyway. I always have horse/cat/dog kisses and its quite nice knowing you're loved by a cute lil animal! 

• Like 4

ctually DM

The Daily Mail is trash anyway. :p

Actually DM may be, on balance, a good thing for Kaley. Sure they give her a hard time occasionally, but they also photograph her going for walks/grocery shopping with Cavill and having fun times, kissing and posing with her husband. Overall the photo opportunities outweigh thr privacy invasion , specially for someone who puts herself out there.

Just like all other human beings and users of Instagram and Twitter, etc, she is allowed to post what she wants to, how often she wants, etc. Yes she gets more attention from it because of her job and status but if she wanted to be receiving that kind of attention then there's a lot of other stuff she could be doing. What she posts and what the DM and other people write about it are two completely different things. 

Also how is all the doggy kisses and stuff 'gross'. Nothing wrong with loving your animals. They have cleaner tongues than humans anyway. I always have horse/cat/dog kisses and its quite nice knowing you're loved by a cute lil animal! 

And their tongues are clean even after thy've just lisked their arse?

And their tongues are clean even after thy've just lisked their arse?

Well you know when you kiss an animal you always wait until right after they've licked their ass to get the perfect kiss 

And considering we touch so many dirty objects, put our hands to our mouths and faces, etc, it's probably more hygienic to kiss an animal straight after they lick their own ass anyway 

• Like 1

I'm sorry this is so funny.  We are actually discussing kissing animals after the lick their asses.

• Like 2

The Daily Mail coverage really got going when she was dating Henry Cavill. The comments on that relationship were far worse. The most offensive one I thought was when a commenter stated that she was just dating him to get rid of the rumor he was a homosexual. That sort of comment is far worse than anything said about her lately.

The Daily Mail coverage really got going when she was dating Henry Cavill. The comments on that relationship were far worse. The most offensive one I thought was when a commenter stated that she was just dating him to get rid of the rumor he was a homosexual. That sort of comment is far worse than anything said about her lately.

I thought the one about her dating him to further her career off of him quite funny.

It appears that Kaley has gotten her hair cut

Dumb question but I was wondering, being a big TV star on the most popular sitcom on TV, does she have to get permission to change her look. If she decided to get a butch haircut is that alright and they would just put a wig on her to do the show. Just curious.

Dumb question but I was wondering, being a big TV star on the most popular sitcom on TV, does she have to get permission to change her look. If she decided to get a butch haircut is that alright and they would just put a wig on her to do the show. Just curious.

Depends on how her contract reads. I would imagine that she would at least let TPTB know, even if there is no restrictions in the contract. Actually, come to think of it, it could be incorporated into the show as part of what she is doing to pursue her acting career.

Didn't look all that different to me. :laugh:

It doesn't, but it is visibly shorter if you compare it with previous pictures.

Probably this was already discussed here....do you think guys that she paint here hair? Its looks natural and it is easy to see she is natural blonde because of her skin colour but, in the firsts seasons she was more golden I think....what do you know about this?

Probably this was already discussed here....do you think guys that she paint here hair? Its looks natural and it is easy to see she is natural blonde because of her skin colour but, in the firsts seasons she was more golden I think....what do you know about this?

If paint means color, yes it's rather obvious. If you see pictures of her as a kid, she's blond there and I would imaging it got darker as she got older (as did my daughters). These days she doesn't seem to care if the roots or the darker parts of her hair, under the blond hair are visible and you can also see the difference in color at different times of the season. Nothing wrong with it. Look at her hair in "Eight Simple Rule" it an almost white blond, with no dark roots.

If paint means color, yes it's rather obvious. If you see pictures of her as a kid, she's blond there and I would imaging it got darker as she got older (as did my daughters). These days she doesn't seem to care if the roots or the darker parts of her hair, under the blond hair are visible and you can also see the difference in color at different times of the season. Nothing wrong with it. Look at her hair in "Eight Simple Rule" it an almost white blond, with no dark roots.

Ha ha...yes, with "paint" I mean colour, sorry my English :) Yes, usually people get darker hair after becoming grow-up but not everybody. Well, in this last picture you post her colour looks more natural :)

Edited by Lissie

Contracts do tend to have a 'hair clause' e.g. if you plan on doing something drastic you have to let them know. For her character it wouldn't be much of an issue aside from them wanting her to stay within the 'pretty blonde girl next door look' - mine required getting permission to so much as cut it a few inches, once I didn't tell them I was dying my hair brown but meh they got over it I was 16 what they gonna do 

Ha ha...yes, with "paint" i mean colour, sorry my English :) Yes, usually people get darker after becoming grow-up but not everybody. Well, in this last picture you post he colour looks more natural :)

The wonders of hair dye advancements :) I like her ombre hair it's cool