Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

8 minutes ago, luminous said:

Nice

6 hours ago, luminous said:

Loved it!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, luminous said:

Watched Kaley's interview at the Marshall's  endorsement. She mentions that she will start filming "The Flight Attendant" in New York in October and will probably be there for awhile. Adding to that is her revelation that her and Karl do not live together full time as their careers and location sometimes don't fit together. Apparently, this arrangement works well for them until their house is built and they can live under the same roof forever. I got the impression that she really enjoys this arrangement by loving that she is married but also to have some alone time with her girlfriends when she thinks she needs it.  There are some specific views on this kind of  arrangement and I cannot say that I would be in favor of it but to each his own.  If there is anyone else who has an opinion on this please comment.

13 minutes ago, Tensor said:

it must be a slow entertainment news day: 

Very slow news day!

On 8/15/2019 at 9:46 AM, luminous said:

From E! News YouTube channel

38 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

...her revelation that her and Karl do not live together full time as their careers and location sometimes don't fit together. Apparently, this arrangement works well for them until their house is built and they can live under the same roof forever. I got the impression that she really enjoys this arrangement by loving that she is married but also to have some alone time with her girlfriends when she thinks she needs it.  There are some specific views on this kind of  arrangement and I cannot say that I would be in favor of it but to each his own.  If there is anyone else who has an opinion on this please comment.

Obviously it works for them, so everything is fine. :girlsmile:

My husband and I lived in separate places too at the beginning of our marriage due to our jobs. We were finally able to move in together after two years.

38 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

She mentions that she will start filming "The Flight Attendant" in New York in October and will probably be there for awhile.

Great! Can't wait to see it. :girlsmile:

4 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

Obviously it works for them, so everything is fine. :girlsmile:

My husband and I lived in separate places too at the beginning of our marriage due to our jobs. We were finally able to move in together after two years.

I'm sure it's something they talked about, before getting married.  He has his stable in San Diego, she's building her's in the Simi Valley.  He's currently in Kentucky riding, she rode in California this past week.    They get home together when they can, they are pursuing their careers.  According to Kaley IG, she has someone who watches the dogs, and takes care of the house if they are both gone.  I don't see it being that big of a deal.

My daughter has spent more than half this year, living away from her husband (come to think of it, about half their married life).  She's a singer/actor and she goes to different cities for two to three months at a time for work.  At one point, she also was in Europe, on cruise ships for 6-7 months at a time, so for them (and KC2)  it probably seems normal.   

Hell, I was usually gone for 3-5 months a year, two to four weeks at a time,  during my time in the Air Force.  Twice I was gone for a year, and at another time, I was gone for a year, came home, spent two months moving my family to Germany, then was gone for another five months.  And these days, with Skype and email and text messaging, it's much easier.  I'll be married for 43 years on my next anniversary.  

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

from deadline.com

‘The Flight Attendant’: Susanna Fogel To Direct & Executive Produce First Two Episodes Of Kaley Cuoco’s HBO Max Series

Susanna Fogel (The Spy Who Dumped Me) is set to direct and executive produce the first two episodes of thriller drama series The Flight Attendant, starring and executive produced by Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory), for HBO Max. Additionally, former Nashville executive producers Meredith Lavender and Marcie Ulin have joined as executive producers/co-showrunners alongside previously announced EP/writer Steve Yockey (Supernatural).

Produced by Cuoco’s Yes, Norman and Berlanti Productions, the upcoming Warner Horizon Scripted Television series is based on the novel by New York Times best-selling author Chris Bohjalian, adapted by Yockey. Filming is set to begin this fall on eight one-hour episodes.

full article

From variety.com

Kaley Cuoco HBO Max Series ‘The Flight Attendant’ Sets Creative Team

The creative team set to bring Kaley Cuoco’s dark comedy series “The Flight Attendant” to HBO Max has taken shape.

The series, which tells the terrifying story of a flight attendant (Cuoco) who wakes up in the wrong hotel, in the wrong bed, with a dead man and no idea what happened, has tapped Susanna Fogel to direct and executive produce the first two episodes.

full article

• Like 2

On 8/18/2019 at 1:19 PM, Tensor said:

The headlines, of the article and the clip are a bit misleading, as anyone who follows her on IG knows.  As she points out in her IG stories,  it must be a slow entertainment news day: 

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-kaley-cuoco-marriage-20190815-dl7sz2tixzbpjjmyr2ldzrrmee-story.html

LOL, now it's gone even farther.  Evidently, The National Inquirer sent a message to Kaley asking if the would like to comment about a story they are doing.  It's about how her marriage has only survived because her and Karl live separate lives.   She made some snarky comments (I'd ask my husband, but don't know where he is), and some derogatory comments about the magazine, then ask Karl if he had any comments.  He also made some snarky (thanking the Inquirer for letting him know his wife's name) and derogatory remarks.   Go to both of their IG stories (that's why there is no link, because we don't allow links to IG stories)., their responses are kinda funny.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Tensor said:

LOL, now it's gone even farther.  Evidently, The National Inquirer sent a message to Kaley asking if the would like to comment about a story they are doing.  It's about how her marriage has only survived because her and Karl live separate lives.   She made some snarky comments (I'd ask my husband, but don't know where he is), and some derogatory comments about the magazine, then ask Karl if he had any comments.  He also made some snarky (thanking the Inquirer for letting him know his wife's name) and derogatory remarks.   Go to both of their IG stories (that's why there is no link, because we don't allow links to IG stories)., their responses are kinda funny.  

Haha, I just had a look at Kaley and Karl's IG stories. I like their responses. :girlhaha:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

"…go bleep yourself!"
Nothing more to say, LOL

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tensor said:

Well, the National Enquirer is a trash paper anyway!  Just cannot understand why she is always the target of this type of criticism.  Maybe it is because her life is an open book to her friends and fans.  Just as she has dropped Facebook and Twitter, I think eventually she will get fed up with these negative accounts and close down her IG account as well.  And that will be a sad day for all of us who respect and enjoy her presence on this earth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Well, the National Enquirer is a trash paper anyway! 

Totally true! All my friends with birds in cages, uses it to line the bottom! It's definitely not worth reading!

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 7:41 PM, chucky said:

Totally true! All my friends with birds in cages, uses it to line the bottom! It's definitely not worth reading!

Haha! This is probably the best use for these yukky rags.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, snowflake79 said:

Haha! This is probably the best use for these yukky rags.

I can't think of a better use for them. Well, maybe wad them up as starter for the fire in the barbecue pit.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:57 PM, Tensor said:

I'm sure it's something they talked about, before getting married.  He has his stable in San Diego, she's building her's in the Simi Valley.  He's currently in Kentucky riding, she rode in California this past week.    They get home together when they can, they are pursuing their careers.  According to Kaley IG, she has someone who watches the dogs, and takes care of the house if they are both gone.  I don't see it being that big of a deal.

My daughter has spent more than half this year, living away from her husband (come to think of it, about half their married life).  She's a singer/actor and she goes to different cities for two to three months at a time for work.  At one point, she also was in Europe, on cruise ships for 6-7 months at a time, so for them (and KC2)  it probably seems normal.   

Hell, I was usually gone for 3-5 months a year, two to four weeks at a time,  during my time in the Air Force.  Twice I was gone for a year, and at another time, I was gone for a year, came home, spent two months moving my family to Germany, then was gone for another five months.  And these days, with Skype and email and text messaging, it's much easier.  I'll be married for 43 years on my next anniversary.  

Her Big Bay City stable which is under construction in Simi Valley, I wonder if that is where her house is being built as well?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Her Big Bay City stable which is under construction in Simi Valley, I wonder if that is where her house is being built as well?

Could be, so she can be near the stables,

Edited by chucky

6 hours ago, Mario D. said:

That's a strong possibility.  The pictures we've seen indicate a less populated area, than their current house.   If I had to guess, I'd say north of Medera road, and west of the Regan Presidential Library.   There are some houses there on the scale (and larger) than what they have now and what we've seen in images she's put up.    Another possibility would be Tierra Rejada valley, the west end of Simi Valley, there are quite a few stables (boarding, breeding, and riding) in the area.     

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

That's a strong possibility.  The pictures we've seen indicate a less populated area, than their current house.   If I had to guess, I'd say north of Medera road, and west of the Regan Presidential Library.   There are some houses there on the scale (and larger) than what they have now and what we've seen in images she's put up.    Another possibility would be Tierra Rejada valley, the west end of Simi Valley, there are quite a few stables (boarding, breeding, and riding) in the area.     

Tensor, for someone who lives in Florida, you seem to know a lot about the Los Angeles area. Is it research or are you familiar with the area?

Was pleased to see The Flight Attendant will be on the new HBO Max streaming site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk