The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tripper

Kaley Cuoco

13 hours ago, luminous said:

Watched Kaley's interview at the Marshall's  endorsement. She mentions that she will start filming "The Flight Attendant" in New York in October and will probably be there for awhile. Adding to that is her revelation that her and Karl do not live together full time as their careers and location sometimes don't fit together. Apparently, this arrangement works well for them until their house is built and they can live under the same roof forever. I got the impression that she really enjoys this arrangement by loving that she is married but also to have some alone time with her girlfriends when she thinks she needs it.  There are some specific views on this kind of  arrangement and I cannot say that I would be in favor of it but to each his own.  If there is anyone else who has an opinion on this please comment.

13 minutes ago, Tensor said:

it must be a slow entertainment news day: 

Very slow news day!

On 8/15/2019 at 9:46 AM, luminous said:

From E! News YouTube channel

38 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

...her revelation that her and Karl do not live together full time as their careers and location sometimes don't fit together. Apparently, this arrangement works well for them until their house is built and they can live under the same roof forever. I got the impression that she really enjoys this arrangement by loving that she is married but also to have some alone time with her girlfriends when she thinks she needs it.  There are some specific views on this kind of  arrangement and I cannot say that I would be in favor of it but to each his own.  If there is anyone else who has an opinion on this please comment.

Obviously it works for them, so everything is fine. :girlsmile:

My husband and I lived in separate places too at the beginning of our marriage due to our jobs. We were finally able to move in together after two years.

38 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

She mentions that she will start filming "The Flight Attendant" in New York in October and will probably be there for awhile.

Great! Can't wait to see it. :girlsmile:

4 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

Obviously it works for them, so everything is fine. :girlsmile:

My husband and I lived in separate places too at the beginning of our marriage due to our jobs. We were finally able to move in together after two years.

I'm sure it's something they talked about, before getting married.  He has his stable in San Diego, she's building her's in the Simi Valley.  He's currently in Kentucky riding, she rode in California this past week.    They get home together when they can, they are pursuing their careers.  According to Kaley IG, she has someone who watches the dogs, and takes care of the house if they are both gone.  I don't see it being that big of a deal.

My daughter has spent more than half this year, living away from her husband (come to think of it, about half their married life).  She's a singer/actor and she goes to different cities for two to three months at a time for work.  At one point, she also was in Europe, on cruise ships for 6-7 months at a time, so for them (and KC2)  it probably seems normal.   

Hell, I was usually gone for 3-5 months a year, two to four weeks at a time,  during my time in the Air Force.  Twice I was gone for a year, and at another time, I was gone for a year, came home, spent two months moving my family to Germany, then was gone for another five months.  And these days, with Skype and email and text messaging, it's much easier.  I'll be married for 43 years on my next anniversary.  

• Like 4